Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate (1225 Views)

Nigerian Tech Whizkid CHRIS KWEKOWE Reveals Why He Turned Down Bill Gate's Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by Abdul4rl22(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hey nairalanders i want to develop a Software any suggestion?
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by gidimasters(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abdul4rl22:
Hey nairalanders please since i was kid i dream of becoming the Next bill gates as the richest men in the world. so please which Programing languages should i start with because i want to develop a Software like him.. no insult please.
lol start with HTML...... huh! bill gates ko, Gidimasters Ni
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by akashi01(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abdul4rl22:
Hey nairalanders please since i was kid i dream of becoming the Next bill gates as the richest men in the world. so please which Programing languages should i start with because i want to develop a Software like him.. no insult please.
una type dey end up opening a printing center

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by DonSegmond(m): 4:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Do you wish to be a programmer or rich? Those are orthogonal and not necessarily mutually inclusive.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
akashi01:
una type dey end up opening a printing center
God forbid may God no show me that in my life.. mstw
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
a programmer
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by thewebcraft(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Abdul4rl22:
a programmer
Well If you remain a programmer you can never be like Gates... just saying
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by Borwe: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
thewebcraft:

Well If you remain a programmer you can never be like Gates... just saying

Hmm, wonder who that guy , owner of facebook is. hmmm...... wonder if he knows the meaning of programming....
Surely, he couldn't have become a billionare because of programming...
maybe he is Illuminati....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by firstclazz34(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Love programming, eat it,love it be good in it, do projects then look for opportunities to present and project yr projects then u can be like Bill, if u wanna know more bout Bill check out this movie Pirates of Silicon Valley then u will have a background of the crave that Bill had for programming and fame(will i say fame maybe he wanted to be known be heard of )but at the end he succeeded.

Catch u and wish u success remember nothing is impossible just dream it and put GOD first
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by Borwe: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2015
firstclazz34:
Love programming, eat it,love it be good in it, do projects then look for opportunities to present and project yr projects then u can be like Bill, if u wanna know more bout Bill check out this movie Pirates of Silicon Valley then u will have a background of the crave that Bill had for programming and fame(will i say fame maybe he wanted to be known be heard of )but at the end he succeeded.

Catch u and wish u success remember nothing is impossible just dream it and put GOD first

We'll uhhm, Bill gates didn't even create Microsoft. He baught it like Google baught Android. Then just make some modifications and voila, billionare.
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by losprince(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Borwe:

We'll uhhm, Bill gates didn't even create Microsoft. He baught it like Google baught Android. Then just make some modifications and voila, billionare.
dude bill founded Microsoft with his buddy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by firstclazz34(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Borwe:

See yr mouth, if na so e easy why u nr go buy nairaland become billionare na, wetin u dey wait for? please learn to appreciate peoples hustle
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by Borwe: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
firstclazz34:

See yr mouth, if na so e easy why u nr go buy nairaland become billionare na, wetin u dey wait for? please learn to appreciate peoples hustle

Because Nairaland has:
Sorry to say this but no potential.
There already exists many websites offering the same services.
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by Zaks0n(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
If you want to learn programming, then you can start here:

http://zaksonstech..com/2015/08/howwhere-to-learn-programming.html
Re: I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate by megasamuel(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yeeeehh lwkmd., everyone wants to have fame but in programming what you should get famous with is your system and code.. But if you just want to be like Bill Gates you can just buy any social networking site that would be a start... On a serious note the language you should learn should be chosen by you and what kind of programming you want to engage in

(1) (Reply)

Need I Software Job In Ibadan!!!!! / Looking For A Web Developer Around Abuja Environs / Learn Solidworks 3D Design And Simulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.