Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

The Realms Of Dreams PART 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Realms Of Dreams PART 1 (632 Views)

Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? / Walking In The Realms Of Financial Fortune...the Secret! / The Realms Of Dreams Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Realms Of Dreams PART 1 by Loveaflame(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
“1 And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar.
2 And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
3 BUT GOD CAME TO ABIMELECH IN A DREAM BY NIGHT, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man’s wife.
4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
5 Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.
6 AND GOD SAID UNTO HIM IN A DREAM, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.”

This is the first case of dream been mentioned in the Bible and amazingly enough it was to a heathen king who had a measure of godliness in him. This case is so peculiar that I will like to bring out several facts from the passage above before I delve into this topic very well. The facts are;

1. Dream is not peculiar to believers alone. It is for everyone even idol worshippers.

2. God can give dreams to unbelievers to warn them of impending dangers.

“But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, BEHOLD, THOU ART BUT A DEAD MAN, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man’s wife.” Verse 3

3. Dreams can reveal divine judgment against one from the supernatural world.

“…THOU ART BUT A DEAD MAN…”

There is something I want to reveal to you here today. God told the king he was a dead man.

Why?

The decree of death had been passed on him already in the spirit realm. Judgement can be passed on one from the supernatural good-God’s kingdom or supernatural evil-satan’s kingdom.

Some people who had experienced sudden disaster had seen it already but due to ignorance and carelessness allowed such to manifest physically. WHEN A DECREE IS MADE IN THE SPIRIT REALM A CERTAIN TIME FRAME IS ALLOWED TO SEE IF THERE WOULD BE ANY OBJECTION FROM THE PERSON. Dream reflects the timeless but time is given to us on earth to make use of it wisely.

“So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” Psalm 90:12

For example, before I lost my second son few years ago, I had a dream three months before that evil day that someone snatched the baby from me and ran away. I ran after the person but the person jumped into a car with my baby and the car sped off. I did not really take the dream serious but lost that child three months later. A week before his demise, I saw my baby turned into a fruit and from a fruit he turned into a coin and from a coin he turned into a rotten yam. I still prayed shabbily.

It was after the baby died that I had to reflect on my past dreams and discovered my foolishness. When I had those dreams they were judgement been passed on me especially on my son but I failed as his spiritual guard and let him down. Enough time was allowed for me to object and change that decree but I failed due to ignorance and carelessness. It’s a painful thing and even as I type this I am near to tears but I just have to help others not to make my kind of stupid mistakes.

4. Dreams can be objected to if is negative be it from God or satan.

“But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, LORD, WILT THOU SLAY ALSO A RIGHTEOUS NATION?”

King Abimelech was a spiritual man and he knew he had a strong ground to object that sentence of death against him. To have discerned it was The Lord who was talking shows a higher degree of spirituality even though not in God anyway. He knew divine sentence must have a legal ground for it to be established.

You can object any evil dream or even judgement from God if you understand how to especially if you know you are sincerely innocent and you can discern the dream well enough to know the necessary steps and actions to take.

He capitalized on the spiritual time frame and presented his case before God to get justified. It was as if this guy understood Isaiah 43:26 thousands of years before it was ever written.

“PUT ME IN REMEMBRANCE: LET US PLEAD TOGETHER: DECLARE THOU, THAT THOU MAYEST BE JUSTIFIED.”

He pleaded his case with God and won it.

“Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.” Verse 5

When you know your right and you have sound knowledge of how the spirit world operates you can overturn so many negative judgement of the enemies against your life via the dream world.

TO BE CONTINUED

Source

http://apostlefrancisministries..com/2015/07/the-realms-of-dreams-part-1.html
Re: The Realms Of Dreams PART 1 by delishpot: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
I aam looking for a good dream interpreter. OP, can you interprete dreams?
Re: The Realms Of Dreams PART 1 by Loveaflame(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
By His grace I do interpret dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Two Steps To Knowing God's Will / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/15 / Speaking Through Disappointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.