Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? (3876 Views)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2017
astral projection is what some white and black men practice, One CAN leave his or her own body and the soul and spirit can go the moon, stars celestial bodies this is mostly done by occult men. I have made so many research on this, i know i mistakely tried to do it unknowinly and immediately i discovered i stopped it right away because i was afraid, i didn't know if a demon or some sort of creature could be waiting to grab my soul.

have you done this or do you do this share with us please!

if you have an idea atleast say something thanks for reading

1 Share

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by otemdomino: 11:09am On May 02, 2017
Often
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Often

HOW DO YOU DO IT?
your first time did you encounter sleep paralysis?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by AlfaAce(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2017
levisco16:
astral projection is what some white and black men practice, One CAN leave his or her own body and the soul and spirit can go the moon, stars celestial bodies this is mostly done by occult men. I have made so many research on this, i know i mistakely tried to do it unknowinly and immediately i discovered i stopped it right away because i was afraid, i didn't know if a demon or some sort of creature could be waiting to grab my soul.

I've only heard of It once.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by AlfaAce(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2017
I never thought It was possible.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2017
AlfaAce:
I never thought It was possible.

its real and i believe, i just want to hear it from someone in nigeria who has done it.

1 Like

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Origin(f): 11:36am On May 02, 2017
Ah plenty times. If you sleep you go dream now. You go reach plenty places where you never go before.

Ah plenty plenty astral projectings.
But now because of nairaland, na snake I just de see. grin

Astral projection- you are either imagining places or you are high or weed.

1 Like

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2017
Origin:
Ah plenty times. If you sleep you go dream now. You go reach plenty places where you never go before.

Ah plenty plenty astral projectings.
But now because of nairaland, na snake I just de see. grin

AsTraL Projection Is No DREAM OR WEEE STUFF, IT A SPIRITUAL THING!

1 Like

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
levisco16:

The fact that you're afraid has already negated any success you may have had at Astral Projection or OBE.

Like I reiterate, the greatest enemy of occult development is fear. Until you "kill" your fear you're condemned to a life of wastage (sic) with regard to practicing the "High Arts".

What are you afraid of? Aren't you a bible or God believing Christian? Or Muslim? Or whatever higher power you believe in? Before projecting, anoint your body say your prayers of thanks, grace and protection and believe God has heard you. Finito. Off you go to see and experience things and realms others can never fathom in their wildest imagination!

1 Like

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 02, 2017
Hello,
Origin:

Or you are just ignorant. wink

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
levisco16:

If you don't ask specific questions, you wont receive specific enough answers. This advice is most useful:

4C2215131:
The fact that you're afraid has already negated any success you may have had at Astral Projection or OBE.

Like I reiterate, the greatest enemy of occult development is fear. Until you "kill" your fear you're condemned to a life of wastage (sic) with regard to practicing the "High Arts".

Greetings.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by urheme: 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
4C2215131:

What are you afraid of? Aren't you a bible or God believing Christian? Or Muslim? Or whatever higher power you believe in? Before projecting, anoint your body say your prayers of thanks, grace and protection and believe God has heard you. Finito. Off you go to see and experience things and realms others can never fathom in their wildest imagination!

A Christian should not practice astral projection......if you force the flesh demons will enter you.

If God want to take you on a journey and show you things then, oblige Him..... if not don't force your self into unnecessary adventures.

I travel but i do not understand how it happens....i fly during my astral travels but it is by the Power of God and nothing to do with me.

Ezekiel had an astral projection where the spirit of God entered him and he saw many things.
Isiah's mouth was touched with a hot coal picked with a tong...this was in an astral projection...and he spoke the unspeakable.
Jacob wrestled with an Angel......this cannot be physical but in the spirit.

There are many instances in the Bible where persons were projected by God to see the future and prefer solutions.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 5:31pm On May 02, 2017
urheme:

A Christian should not practice astral projection......if you force the flesh demons will enter you.

If God want to take you on a journey and show you things then, oblige Him..... if not don't force your self into unnecessary adventures.

I travel but i do not understand how it happens....i fly during my astral travels but it is by the Power of God and nothing to do with me.

Ezekiel had an astral projection where the spirit of God entered him and he saw many things.
Isiah's mouth was touched with a hot coal picked with a tong...this was in an astral projection...and he spoke the unspeakable.

There are many instances in the Bible where persons were projected by God to see the future and prefer solutions.

While I do understand where you are coming from, it is my belief that being in charge of an OBE is a fruitful experience.

The question we should be asking is why do you want to astral project in the first instance? For certain practitioners of the high arts it is a sine qua non to entering certain reals where answers are desired. Let us not forget that there are those borne with the natural gift of astral projecting, until they learn how to "willfully" control the experience, they may never benefit from it.

Well, God induced or not, you, my friend, at least astral projects! hey! thumbs up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2017
4C2215131:

am a christian, but i fear its a sin to do it if God doesn't induce it

1 Like

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2017
urheme:

please what do you see when you fly?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
levisco16:

am a christian, but i fear its a sin to do it if God doesn't induce it

Well, seeing you've condemned yourself, I ain't got nothing left to say.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2017
4C2215131:

Well, seeing you've condemned yourself, I ain't got nothing left to say.

let me just say its fear thats limiting me not condemnation, i really world how the astral looks like
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
levisco16:

let me just say its fear thats limiting me not condemnation, i really world how the astral looks like

He that must know what the Abyss hides in its embrace must be prepared to look into the Abyss.

Sorry pal, there's no short cut to occult enlightenment save you want to end up in Yaba or a certain synagogue in Ikotun...or worse.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 8:37pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

Are you male or female, if you don't mind my asking.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2017
4C2215131:

He that must know what the Abyss hides in its embrace must be prepared to look into the Abyss.

Sorry pal, there's no short cut to occult enlightenment save you want to end up in Yaba or a certain synagogue in Ikotun...or worse.
is astral projection occultic ?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Amberon: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
My spirit has left my body before. It can either be a good or bad experience.

It is good only when it is done by God to show you things and evil when you choose to venture into it yourself (this can also lead to death).

Stay guided.

1 Like

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by analice107: 9:37pm On May 03, 2017
4C2215131:

I.don't understand. If it's that way, how come so many here who claim they Astral project not in YabaLeft?

Hmmm@theabyss.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
Astra projection?
Yes. when I'm getting a good Mouth Action after a parcel of *winks*
The projection becomes so vivid if you know what I mean.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 6:46am On May 04, 2017
analice107:

I.don't understand. If it's that way, how come so many here who claim they Astral project not in YabaLeft?

Hmmm@theabyss.

My response was to the OP's claim of "fear", an element that is anathema to development in any worthwhile endeavour in life.

Now, with the occult, fear is extremely dangerous as you start "seeing" things that aren't there in addition to seeing "things" that are there.

Now, with things that are there, your training should be enough to handle issues (hopefully, as there is always a curveball around the bend but to the intrepid and discerning soul such an experience only adds up to more knowledge [if you survive that is..lol scaring the OP some more eh?]).

If the OP must successfully project, he must forget or be ready to face all the stories he heard about the "demon(s) at the threshold". Why? Because if he doesn't realise that the stories are just plain balderdash devoid of substance and where real could be dispensed with easily by he that is grounded in his belief of security informed in turn by his unswerving faith in God or his protector, then he is in for a truly "wild" astral projection experience (if he even succeeds in projecting in the first instance).

As for not seeing a lot of "them" in Yaba, how do you know what brought the inmates there? You think all madness is "medically" related? Until you ask, you may never know. Like a renowned practitioner of the highest arts remarked, insanity seems to be the occupational hazard of those who must travel the road of the occult.

Good morning!
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 6:50am On May 04, 2017
analice107:

Hmmm@theabyss.

As for folks who "claim" to astral project, they just could be doing it rightly (that is for those who "really" consciously astral project or induce OBE not some fanciful fantasy of dreaming and "seeing yourself in the moon talking to a very naked and voluptuous video vixen"...) hence no need for Yaba.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 6:57am On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

is astral projection occultic ?

The custodians of Christian and Islamic religion claim it is. Who am I to dispute that.

The question you should be asking is, is it?

Find you answer to that question yourself. In your quest to find the answer, your training has started already. You'd be shocked what you'll find if you put your mind and back into it.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by analice107: 7:43am On May 04, 2017
4C2215131:

As for folks who "claim" to astral project, they just could be doing it rightly (that is for those who "really" consciously astral project or induce OBE not some fanciful fantasy of dreaming and "seeing yourself in the moon talking to a very naked and voluptuous video vixen"...) hence no need for Yaba.
What is a Vixen?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by analice107: 8:17am On May 04, 2017
4C2215131:

My response was to the OP's claim of "fear", an element that is anathema to development in any worthwhile endeavour in life.

Now, with the occult, fear is extremely dangerous as you start "seeing" things that aren't there in addition to seeing "things" that are there.

Now, with things that are there, your training should be enough to handle issues (hopefully, as there is always a curveball around the bend but to the intrepid and discerning soul such an experience only adds up to more knowledge [if you survive that is..lol scaring the OP some more eh?]).

If the OP must successfully project, he must forget or be ready to face all the stories he heard about the "demon(s) at the threshold". Why? Because if he doesn't realise that the stories are just plain balderdash devoid of substance and where real could be dispensed with easily by he that is grounded in his belief of security informed in turn by his unswerving faith in God or his protector, then he is in for a truly "wild" astral projection experience (if he even succeeds in projecting in the first instance).

As for not seeing a lot of "them" in Yaba, how do you know what brought the inmates there? You think all madness is "medically" related? Until you ask, you may never know. Like a renowned practitioner of the highest arts remarked, insanity seems to be the occupational hazard of those who must travel the road of the occult.

Good morning!
Good morning dear one.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2017
4C2215131:

Good morning!

whats OP?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Afonjanightmare(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
I have done it twice, i opened my 3rd eyes before I could achieve it, such a beautiful experience, you have to avoid beings with low energy cos if they catch you, they might drain up your positive energy. Nuff said
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by olorunda68: 2:09pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
I have done it twice, i opened my 3rd eyes before I could achieve it, such a beautiful experience, you have to avoid beings with low energy cos if they catch you, they might drain up your positive energy. Nuff said
please what method did you use to open your 3rd eyes?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
olorunda68:
please what method did you use to open your 3rd eyes?cheesy

Trataka meditation technique

From one of our Meditation books, I would share with you exactly how to do it

[Please don’t do this meditation in train or bus i.e. while traveling. You’ll not be able to do it properly when your body is in motion. ]
Sit in the lotus pose (cross legged). [if it not possible for you then sit comfortably on chair or bad]
keep your spine straight.
close your eyes.
inhale and exhale deeply for 3 times.
Now concentrate on the middle of your forehead around the area which is a few centimeters above the middle of your eyes.
Keep your eyes closed and draw both of your eyes towards this center point of 3rd eye. I mean just look upwards with your eyes closed . Focus your closed eyes at 20-25 degrees above just at the center of the forehead (at the place of third eye.) Now slowly at about two-second interval, start counting in your mind backward from one hundred to one (that is 100,99,98,97….and so on). As you do it, keep your eyes centered towards the third eye.
[ Here I want to clear a doubt which comes in the mind of many people ]
Well it seems too vogue to know the exact position of third eye. In the middle of forehead is OK. but as I try to concentrate my both eyes at that point I get confused where is the exact point of third eye ? Is there a way to know that I have centered my eyes exactly on third eye?
Answer : To know exactly that you have centered your eyes on the third eye is very simple. As you draw your eyes towards the center of forehead by looking upwards at 20-25 degree angle, at a particular point both of your eyes will become still, absolutely motionless. You will feel as if a force is slowly pulling your eyes towards itself. It will be just like a magnetic attraction. As and when you experience this state, you’ll be at the right point ! ]
Do you know what you’ll feel ? You’ll feel a pleasant strain on your eyes.
yes ! a pleasant strain in eyes.
There will be a strain but you will enjoy it. By the time you reach 3..2…1(in backward counting), you will feel a strange sensation in and around your third eye. There will be a feeling which is difficult to describe in words. Keep your concentration on third eye.
Once you achieved this state of stillness of eyes many of you will feel as if you can see your thoughts. Just like a screen you will see your thought appearing before you
. Have you ever thought what is the source through which we see the inner thought process of our body ?. When you close your eyes there are many things which we see and observe. We observe all those things through third eye.
Your thoughts will stop. If they appear at all, you will be able to see them like a dream. In this situation you will realize the real watcher in you. You will be able to easily perceive the witness inside you. Something different from body and mind and yet a part of you.
Just be in this state for 10-15 minutes.
Now slowly return from this state to the state of normalcy. Release the strain from your eyes and slowly shift them from the third eye to their normal position. Let them loose and free. Move your consciousness from the third eye.
Be still for few minutes. Allow the eyes to retain their normal movements. Inhale and exhale deeply for three time. Slowly open your eyes. Your meditation is complete.
This third eye meditation is a very powerful method for developing concentration. This is also a very very helpful exercise for eyes too. Your eyes will remain healthy. No matter how much strain and tension your eyes are subjected to in a day, doing this meditation daily in morning and evening insure your eyes against any further damage.
Meditating on ‘Agya Chakra’ is also believed to be helpful in developing intuitive power. Doing this meditation regularly certainly helps in developing intuition but I must clarify that the concept of intuition and clairvoyance are beyond the scope of this website. Here we will restrict ourselves with just learning meditation. Please note that we should not learn meditation for gaining some kind of meta-physical or supernatural expertise.
Learn meditation for the sheer joy of meditation, for the bliss it provides us. If you expect something from it, you will deviate from the path . Don’t expect anything and you may get many rewards.
FEW WORDS OF WARNING:
Though I have taken care in explaining this meditation technique of Trataka by telling you just that which is sufficient for you ; I still feel that you should be aware of the sensitiveness of this meditation and about some precautions which you should follow while trying this.
When you meditate on Agya Chakra, you meditate on a part of your subtle body. It may happen that when you meditate on your third eye, you feel that the center of your forehead is heating up. When it happens it indicates that the third eye is attracting energy of the Kundalini. Though this heating is not harmful, you should be very careful.
There may be a feeling of hotness with itching on third eye area. As and when it happens stop immediately. As a layman who does not know the intricacy of this Kundalini and its various paths, it s better to limit oneself to the process of meditation only i.e. achieving a still and thought-free state of existence.
Please don’t indulge in this meditation too deeply if you start feeling too much hot sensation on your third eye area. Few things should be used only in moderation if we do not have the capacity to handle their larger implication.
So be happy and be meditative. Try third eye meditation without giving any thought to Kundalini awakening. Just do what has been told and you will be in meditation. The awakening of Kundalini is a concept of yogis who are full time dedicated to this subject. We, as a common men and women of twenty first century, neither have he time nor the patience which is required for Kundalini awakening.
Nevertheless, if you do want to know more and experiment on this, please consult a yogic expert who can personally guide you. As far as meditation is concerned what I have told you is enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of The Angels Of Heaven According To The Bible And Who Named Them / Robin & Robin Bullock Prophesy About America And Her Election / 5 Key Life Lessons From The Parable Of The Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.