Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth (1353 Views)

6 Reasons Why Toyin Aimakhu And Seun Egbegbe Shouldn't Have Dated / Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU / Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by DontTresspass: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
I plan to Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa in competent courts of law both in the United States where his domain site is hosted and in Nigeria where nairaland is domiciled.

Nairaland and Seun Osewa has committed a crime against a Legally and privately established Institution and we plan to use the full weight of the law.

The fact that you run a blog or a forum does not give you the right to defame peoples name and brand, you are not the court of law, We shall pursue this case to the very end and we will pull all resources at our disposal to ensure justice and serve as a deterrent to other blog or forum owners.

Whoever knows his physical address should come forward.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by ladyF(f): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol
Can u table ur allegations, let us judge before u go to court.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by DontTresspass: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
Lol
Can u table ur allegations, let us judge before u go to court.

This is not a Joke,

Nairaland is not a competent Court, He will pay through his pants for damages.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by ladyF(f): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
DontTresspass:

This is not a Joke,

Nairaland is not a competent Court, He will pay through his pants for damages.
Abeg no take am to court o. I will miss naira land.
Even that nairaland hurricane that swept all d data away, we feel am like mad. Make una settle it outside court.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by hummerwise(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
you go tey and still grow byeh byeh join
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by DontTresspass: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Its good because his website is hosted in the United States,

In the United States, Online bully is taken as a very serious offence, and rule of law is taken very seriously

You cannot damage peoples intellectual property and go scot free.

We are going to bring Nairaland Down, either through the courts in USA and Nigeria or through Heavy Hackers from South East Asia.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Mrbigman1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oga close ya mouth.

Dis is a forum and seun dnt give people what to post and type.

U might bring ur issues up here let's deliberate on it here den u can move to heaven's gate to continue.

Abi na cheap publicity u dey look for, na insult u'd rather fetch

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by BankManager(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jobless nigga seeking attention.. OP,how old are u??Grow up kid..

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by DontTresspass: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Oga close ya mouth.

Dis is a forum and seun dnt give people what to post and type.

U might bring ur issues up here let's deliberate on it here den u can move to heaven's gate to continue.

Abi na cheap publicity u dey look for, na insult u'd rather fetch

SEUN Osewa Himself actually Posted the reason we are taking him to court to pay for his damages.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
cry
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by yomi007k(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
DontTresspass:
Its good because his website is hosted in the United States,

In the United States, Online bully is taken as a very serious offence, and rule of law is taken very seriously

You cannot damage peoples intellectual property and go scot free.

We are going to bring Nairaland Down, either through the courts in USA and Nigeria or through Heavy Hackers from South East Asia.
Look at this NEGRO who turns to black everything he touches.

This is why ur kind will never progress.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
abeg who is this agege bread seller

u wanna sue seun, and u had to become a member of his forum to reach him?? how nice.

u are asking people to come forward with his address.. hmm how professional undecided

#TrollsShouldBeCastrated4Lyf undecided
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by jamex93(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
abeg oooo
na waiting NL do u?
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by dhardline(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2015

Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Mrbigman1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
DontTresspass:

SEUN Osewa Himself actually Posted the reason we are taking him to court to pay for his damages.

Oya sowi u here?
Dnt tell d jury again, sowi
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by DontTresspass: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Foo.lish people here actually think Im joking.

Lets see who laughs last.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by yomi007k(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Don't know why there is no "Slap Button" yet.

Ur face for don dey bleed by now. angry
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Sandydayz(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
BankManager:
Jobless nigga seeking attention..
OP,how old are u??Grow up kid..
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Oshlander: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
I think I know who this is. Doesn't want to go down without a fight.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by blank(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Is this inspiredm? Banned for fraudulent activities?
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2015
blank:
Is this inspiredm? Banned for fraudulent activities?

He was my first thought too. Doubt he will stoop this low though. (Fraudulent people will stoop to any level dou) lipsrsealed
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by DontTresspass: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
This is not an individual, this is a corporate organisation.

And why would anyone want to sue a forum because they were banned ? Forums are mostly dominated by jobless people.

We are going to court to seek redress and I can assure you we will bring this forum down.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by damola1: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
DontTresspass:
And why would anyone want to sue a forum because they were banned ? Forums are mostly dominated by jobless people.
We are going to court to seek redress and I can assure you we will bring this forum down.

Stop making noise. Go ahead. YOu don't need their address to go to course, suite the hosting company and the domain name company in the USA.

And sue Nairaland, by posting on a national daily and here, locally.

But I dare you, because I know you are just a noise maker!
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by DontTresspass: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
damola1:

Stop making noise. Go ahead. YOu don't need their address to go to course, suite the hosting company and the domain name company in the USA.

And sue Nairaland, by posting on a national daily and here, locally.

But I dare you, because I know you are just a noise maker!

Ok.
Re: I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth by kramer: 3:19am On Sep 02, 2015
DontTresspass:

*Yawn* niqqa it's rude to keep one waiting, it's been a month already

(1) (Reply)

Partoranking's Biography and how God raised him From Grass To Grace / Lagos At 50 - Celebrating The City Of Lagos State And The Ambode Administration. / How To Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally And Fast | Permanent Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.