Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! (487 Views)

Abeg Mods And Admins Make Una Look Into My Matter / Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! by IllestMind: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm really not happy

I created a tread in music section and was immediatly banned by "anti-spam bot"

However since then I've sent 3 mails to the music section mod and 1 mail to supermods pleading with them to un ban me and release my tread but till now I'm still underban.

I don't understand anylonger, is it that you guys (mods) don't check your mail or you on purpose refuse to un ban me?

NOW I've created a tread to beg you guys again, after this, I might be spaming the supermods inbox with mails. Thanks.
Re: Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! by iykmora(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok.:..mods over to u

i never bother to seek d help of d mods for d same reason as this. Always felt i was wasting my time, they never care to address d issue. Goodluck though!

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! by emmanuel596(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2015
When lalasticlacla wakes up he's gonna close this thread............nairaland mods and bigmanissm nd pride
Re: Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! by dominique(f): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2015
You've been unbanned.

(1)

Photos: Some Parts Of Wuse Market, Abuja Razed By Fire / Pes 2016 / A Message From A Boy Who Was Denied Admission To A University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.