Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) (1702 Views)

Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? / What Is Your Favourite Movie Quote? / Which Was Your Favourite Cartoon As A Kid? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
My own favorite western movie is titled the Good,the bad and the ugly.It is set in 1860s america during the American civil war.Its a story of three men who are in hot pursuit of a rebel payroll which is in gold.The first man is a drifter who is referred as the man with no name.He is the good one while the second man is a fugitive known as Tucor who is also known as the ugly.He has no concience and he is super greedy and ready to kill anyone who gets between him and the money.The third man is a professional hitman known as mudrega aka angel eyes(nicknamed so cos of his hazel eyes).He is ready to take a life if the money is right.Together these three men are in the hunt for a missing rebel army payroll that got missing.In the thick of the raging civil war these men clash tooth and nail to get their hands on this missing payroll.Its a classic western movie if u love the bang of guns smart dialogues cheesy.Really loved this western movie while growing up.
It starred Clint Eastwood,Lee Van cleef and Eli Wallach.Whats your own favourite western?
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
None...maybe grandma will know
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
DANCING WITH WOLVES...

KELVIN COSTNER
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:
DANCING WITH WOLVES...

KELVIN COSTNER
Costner is also great in western movies
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
lefulefu:

Costner is also great in western movies
BY FAR MY FAVOURITE ACTOR...

His ROMANCE are epic also tho
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by datjohn(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
D Quick n d Dead:-Sharon Stone, Russell Crowe, Dicaprio

A million wayz to die in d west:- Niam Neeson

D Gud, d Bad, d ugly:- Tukor, Blundy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
I'd pick bounty hunter

And indiana Jones.

Damn, I just keep falling in love with danzel Washington.

Just saw one of his movies now, "Flight" and I keep getting thrilled.

He truly deserves those Oscars
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Csami(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2015
The good, the bad and the ugly very classic.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by crazygod(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2015
JONAH HEX.
WILD WILD WEST
TOMBSTONE
THE QUICK AND THE DEAD
DJANGO UNCHAINED
ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST
THE BOOK OF ELI ( has a post apocalyptic western settings to it)
This are my favourites that I can remember

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by penzino(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wild Wild West. Will Smith.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
datjohn:
D Quick n d Dead:-Sharon Stone, Russell Crowe, Dicaprio

A million wayz to die in d west:- Niam Neeson

D Gud, d Bad, d ugly:- Tukor, Blundy
Will always root for the good the Bad and the ugly.Tucor was damm hilarious grin.He will always be my favourite character in that movie.He is a poster child of how greedy ppl can be grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:

BY FAR MY FAVOURITE ACTOR...

His ROMANCE are epic also tho
yea i loved the bodyguard
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by enomakos(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Clint eastwood and van cleef were both my fav cowboy actor,i loves all their western movies

there is this one i can't remember the title it starrs clint eastwood and he was always moving with a coffin load with machine gun anyone remember this movie?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Davidolives(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
django!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by mylora: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Lone Ranger - Clint Eastwood & Johnny Depp

Cowboys & Aliens. Last but not the least,

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by starlingbawa(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Freemanan:
DANCING WITH WOLVES...

KELVIN COSTNER

The movie is actually titled 'DANCES WITH WOLVES'....

For me, it's got to be 'The Good, The Bad And The Ugly'!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2015
enomakos:
Clint eastwood and van cleef were both my fav cowboy actor,i loves all their western movies

there is this one i can't remember the title it starrs clint eastwood and he was always moving with a coffin load with machine gun anyone remember this movie?
that was Franco nero in django.yea i have watched it.Django was reacted in 2013 and it was starred by jamie foxx and leonado di capro
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by datjohn(m): 3:39am On Aug 02, 2015
lefulefu:

that was Franco nero in django.yea i have watched it.Django was reacted in 2013 and it was starred by jamie foxx and leonado di capro

Mehn.... I so gbadun d super "Diplomatic" skills of dat Dr King Schultz guy jareh. grin grin
Dat was ma best character thru out d movie.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by SIRcumalot: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
So nobody don watch "Unforgiven" ?
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
datjohn:

Mehn.... I so gbadun d super "Diplomatic" skills of dat Dr King Schultz guy jareh. grin grin
Dat was ma best character thru out d movie.
Dr schultz na also my favorite character too ooo.i love the way he keeps on with the dialogue and when the dialogue is not working then he is fast with the gun.omo a doctor and a gun slinger as well.Pity he had to die in the movie.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by tpiander: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
SIRcumalot:

What's it about?
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
SIRcumalot:
i don watch am nah cheesy.na clint eastwood,morgan freeman and gene hackman act for the movie.the film make sense.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by tpiander: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Proof you watched it?
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
Proof you watched it?
its a story of a high handed judge if i should remember.He took pleasure in bullying his own citizens until he was confronted by Clint Eastwood.Gene Hackman acted as the judge.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by tpiander: 1:08am On Aug 03, 2015
hm

that's not really proof though, but I wont belabour the point.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 03, 2015
well its long i watch that movie though cheesy
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by tpiander: 1:17am On Aug 03, 2015
grin

ok

back to topic since you are on break from your usual woman obsession
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2015
correction grin
a break from my ukwu obsession grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by tpiander: 1:32am On Aug 03, 2015
hmm, this na sea change o, what happened.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
hmm, this na sea change o, what happened.
nothin happen.i still like ukwu but for here na cowboy film wey dey gist about.
ok back to topic.Do u like western movies?.never seen a female who loves western movies though except romance movies.
Re: What's Your Favourite Western Movie?(cowboy Movie) by tpiander: 1:43am On Aug 03, 2015
yes, I've watched some, already listed on the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Why Big Brother Africa May Not Be Coming Back / Do You Watch Zeeworld? / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: AS Roma Vs Barcelona 3-0 – Highlights & Goals (aggregate 4-4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.