Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again (532 Views)

Help! The Files On My Memory Card Are Displayed As Shortcuts / Help! The hinges of my Hp Mini pc Is Broken / Laptop Keyboard Not Functioning. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again by bamigboye27: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
pls I urgently need help. I went to repair the hinges of my pavilion g6 laptop yesterday. before taking it for repair the sound system was was working but now I CNT play music unless I use an ear piece which was not so. I don't know if d engineer has tempered with it or there is anoda problem plsss I need help urgently so that I will knw wot to do
Re: Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again by mizskyhigh: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Your system's speaker busted,mostly due to always using very high volume.
Re: Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again by bamigboye27: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
is there any sign it will give cos it still worked perfectly well before taking it for repair so I've to be sure pls
Re: Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again by bamigboye27: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
is there any sign it will give cos it still worked perfectly well before taking it for repair so I've to be sure pls. and if d speaker bursts wot can be done to it?
Re: Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again by Donald3d(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2015
bamigboye27:
pls I urgently need help. I went to repair the hinges of my pavilion g6 laptop yesterday. before taking it for repair the sound system was was working but now I CNT play music unless I use an ear piece which was not so. I don't know if d engineer has tempered with it or there is anoda problem plsss I need help urgently so that I will knw wot to do
The funny thing is that there is no problem with your system,at times when you plug in some headset or ear piece the system automatically sets the device as the default sound device, so try dis
Unplug any sound device and troubleshoot the sound issue ,by right clicking on the volume icon,if that does not work propably your speaker is damaged
Re: Help The Sound Of My System Is Not Functioning Again by mizskyhigh: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2015
bamigboye27:
is there any sign it will give cos it still worked perfectly well before taking it for repair so I've to be sure pls. and if d speaker bursts wot can be done to it?
Well,mine started with giving a cracked like audio output and after some time(like 2days or so) I lost that too...it now only works when connected to ear piece or speakers...

But then,you can try out what Donald3d said,perhaps the speaker is still intact,but if it isn't,then there's only one way out and that's taking it back for repairs(get new speakers to replace it)

Try to always stay there with them when your gadget is being repaired,most of these guys are not trust worthy.

(1) (Reply)

HP 2000, How Good Is The UK Used System / Boko Haram Game Out! Boko War 0.1 App For Android Devices / Need Experienced Advice On Starting A Computer Sales Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.