Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? (5549 Views)

Free Premium Account For Chrispc Anonymousvpn Pro 6.00 + Usa, Germany Server / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by Wilfem(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
Please does anyone knows or have a step by step description of how to integrate either DAP or IDM to work with Rapidshare Premium account. I really need to know this. Thanks for your responses.
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by lynxnoon(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2009
SIMPLE
once u've opened an account wit rapidshare n activated it wit d username n password given to u( go to dis site for more details: www.rs81tech.com) right clik on any rapidshare link u want to donwload n clik on "download wit IDM" u can even do dat for mutiple links n it wil be scheduled to download dem as long as u r online wink
wel i hope dis helps
lets know hw far u got wit it
cheers wink wink
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by Wilfem(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2009
lynxnoon:

SIMPLE
once u've opened an account wit rapidshare n activated it wit d username n password given to u( go to dis site for more details: www.rs81tech.com) right clik on any rapidshare link u want to donwload n clik on "download wit IDM" u can even do dat for mutiple links n it wil be scheduled to download dem as long as u r online wink
wel i hope dis helps
lets know hw far u got wit it
cheers wink wink

Thanks for your response, but that did not seem to work as the IDM complains of another thing, a friend of mine was trying to describe it to me that I'll go to the options and look for "site logging" in either of IDM or DAP, but that has not worked for me too, or perhaps there could have been something wrong somewhere else. Thanks
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by lynxnoon(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2009
Wilfem:

Thanks for your response, but that did not seem to work as the[b] IDM complains of another thing,[/b] a friend of mine was trying to describe it to me that I'll go to the options and look for "site logging" in either of IDM or DAP, but that has not worked for me too, or perhaps there could have been something wrong somewhere else. Thanks
wel u hv to state exactly wat d problem is is wat error message IDM is displaying for us to be able to help u
tk kia
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by Wilfem(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2009
The problem I'm facing now is that despite the fact that I did as you said (that i should right click on the rapidshare links and select either 'download with DAP or IDM') option it'll only download a file of just 12Kb. Please kindly put me through so that the account that I paid for would not just get wasted like that without downloading anything, 'cos I've not been able to download anything with it yet, and I purposely bought the account so that I'll be able to download movies easily, especially '24' which is my best movie series at the moment. I'm still looking forward to your help and assistance. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by lynxnoon(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2009
ok i c
its either of dis two:
1. d page u r rying to open has expired or d file deleted
or
1.clik on dat file(its usually an html file) it wil tk u to a rapdshare page where u'll den autenticate ur username n password frm dere u'll be given a link for d download n d page wil show oda parameters of ur account like period of validity
Just clik on dat link afta dat oda links wil de automatic as long as u r using d same pc wink
cheers
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by SUXXI(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2009
To download from RapidShare(RS),click on the file you want to download,this will take you to RS site where you will be given the option to choose either free or premium download.Click on premium and enter you RS account information.When through,click on download and IDM will take over the download.
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by SUXXI(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2009
IDM,have a lot of file extensions it supports like(.Exe,.Zip,.Rar etc).If the extension of what you want to download is not integrated into IDM,your default browser will take over the download.So check the extension of the 24 or whatever you are downloading.Is it in avi,mp4,mgeg,zip,rar.If you have identified the extension of what you want to download and its not integrated into idm,goto supported extension and type the one not on the list.Idm will now take over the downloading.
Re: How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? by sameolg616(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
here is the solution to dap:
dap has its own embedded browser, so u will copy the link and paste it in the browser(where u have the headers-DOWNLOAD,COMPLETED DOWNLOAD,SEARCH,FTP BROWSER, select search), once its open,u can put it in the username and password, and start the download, it wil automatically add it into the download list .with a rapidshare premium account ,you will be able to always resume the download,

for idm:
its complex, u will need a key to force the download(mostly alt key))
to configure key:
1, click on download-->options--->keys
2, select the key, alt or control
2, tick the box USE ADVANCED BROWSER INTEGRATION
i will recommend dap for rapid share premium downloads, its easier to follow, for multiple free rapid share download, use raptor,jdownloader and preferrably, RAPIDSHARE PLUS 2.0,3.0

(1) (Reply)

Smile 4G LTE Internet Data Plans, Bundles & Subscription Prices / Best Torrent Websites To Download From / Help Me!! My Laptop Charger Keeps On "Smelling Burnt",but It's Still Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.