Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,039 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale (707 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale by obinnoka: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2015
good day everyone. I have 3 hectares plantain farm in one area bt different location in ikorodu, AGBOWA 1hectare & ITOIKI 2 hectares for sale. Its already established just for u to maintain the farms. I have done one harvest from one of the farms n d other is still a virgin farm. I rented the land from d community in Agbowa where I pay 10,000 every year n d one in Itoiki I pay 5000 every year. The reason why am putting it up for sale is that I just got an allocation of 100 hectares of land in enugu state where I want to my cocoa plantation, cos I will b relocating to enugu n won't be able to manage all farms. Serious buyer that will pay me off n continue the farm should contact me on 08060574825, 08160087110 obi

1 Like

Re: 3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale by boygeorge: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2015
ain't you fraudulent. you want to sell off a land that you rented.
Re: 3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale by obinnoka: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am only selling off wat I have invested on d farm n nt d land ok..nt every body u meet online r frude. People still seal legit deals online. Besides am nt looking for people like u.
Re: 3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale by millhouse: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Training And Seminar : The Magic Of Soiless Farming / Artificial Insemination Of Fish Aka Fish Hatchery / What You Need To Know About Batery Cages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.