Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (31633 Views)

Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / HDQ-TV[[[FREE]]]WWE* Fastlane 2016 Live Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
My major concern this season is meeting the ever increasing demand for plantain. Not only is the production capacity low, most plantain farmers are not producing up to standard. They just procure any plantain sucker variety and start farming. At the moment, I am mandated to supply plantain flour, plantain chip companies with capacity ranging from 10T/day to 30T/day.
This is a huge supply that has kept me thinking and working harder on ways to meet the demand.
When I looked at the capacity of my farm and the farms i have set-up and the ones I am managing, i see the huge gap between the quantity the companies need and what i have, also looking at the fact that not all plantain producing farms have what the market need.

About 1000 acres of farmland has been acquired for this project and the hundreds of thousands of the Hybrid cultured variety needed has been propagated.
You will have access to highly discounted hybrid sucker seedlings and Farmland.
Free advisory services.
Free farm management services.
Get a land and start your plantain farming business.
Its an opportunity to kickstart your plantain farm this year and fast track your success.
www.facebook.com/waleagro

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lordspicy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
what's the problem.

what do you need actually??

WhatsApp me 08130141077

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by thompson1510(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Likke how mmuch can one start with ? am in ogbomoso
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Haykings100: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
My prblm is distance. Am based in Lag and I prefer to farm in Ogun st. Do you hav any farm project in Ogun? If yes den giv me financial estimate to plant 1hectare of plantain. You can watsapp me on 07059935873.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by osaki(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pls let's talk at wats app....07085010515
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
thompson1510:
Likke how mmuch can one start with ? am in ogbomoso
You can call me to discuss.My contacts are in my signature.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by ekamavictor(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Legs up, drop all the info here na.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lordspicy:
what's the problem.

what do you need actually??

WhatsApp me 08130141077
i don't understand you.Can you please explain more.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Haykings100:
My prblm is distance. Am based in Lag and I prefer to farm in Ogun st. Do you hav any farm project in Ogun? If yes den giv me financial estimate to plant 1hectare of plantain. You can watsapp me on 07059935873.
distance should not be a barrier.
People from PH,Abuja and other far place have already book their stake in the plantain project.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by janefarms2015: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
drop your number here publicly, i cant get your number, drop it and lets do biz, im an indigene of Ogbomosho
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2016
ekamavictor:
Legs up, drop all the info here na.
08022782911, 08164628081, 08092034147
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
janefarms2015:
drop your number here publicly, i cant get your number, drop it and lets do biz, im an indigene of Ogbomosho
Ok.08092034147,08164628081,08022782911
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
All for plantain

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by oluwafon(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2016
@Op, any useful update yet?
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by jjbest123(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Has it rain in ogbomosho recently??
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
oluwafon:
@Op, any useful update yet?
Work have started; suckers are being prepared and plantain chambers to be used for hybrid sucker production are ongoing.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2016
jjbest123:
Has it rain in ogbomosho recently??
rained 2 days ago on the farm but it didnot reach the main town of ogbomoso
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by jossytech(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
All people should focus their attention to marketing and sales, everyone keep selling suckers, world1,lesgup, ajayi and the rest guru in the house but no one ever dare to guide and give real practical support on how these farmer should make the profitable sales for their product, dont just sell suckers, help em find market, this will ensure more people come on board, why investing 300-400k only to be loss out for a year job, meanwhile i support planting maize. Low risk, small start up capital, few months of harvest and ready market available,

Thanks you all

8 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
“To most people, this is just dirt. To a farmer, it is potential.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
The potential in plantain farming cannot be overestimate.
It can generate huge income in faster time than any other crop.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Join the Fastlane to farming success....Do plantain
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Plantain is one of the crops with huge wealth potential and not commercially cultivated....#be involved.
You also need to protect your investment with wire fence.

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by millhouse: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Try

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
millhouse:
Try
Don't understand
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Plantain farming can generate millions of employment and wealth if more people can key into it.
This is a crop that can keep regenerating itself for decades and keep yielding returns.
#Goforit

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2016
Adopt new techniques,new hybrid seedlings, and you will see great result. Plantain farming is highly profitable but you must take the right procedure. #Startplantain
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by ogb5(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmm

I believe you have lost my number. Call me
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by akara(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Hi Legsup,

what do you or can be interplanted with the Plantain while you wait out the year for harvest.. to maximise output from the land.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogb5:
Hmm

I believe you have lost my number. Call me
My WhatsApp crashed with all the contacts gone.Just trying to get back some.
I have been to the farm so many times to get your contact but didnot see the farm manager.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by awoniyisunmonu(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2016
How can i be part of this? Will want to relocate to ogbomoso.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by agrobiz873: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice one sir. I want to get involved this season Will contact you soon.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by raphaeladex: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
@lesgup, May God continue to bless you. Nice work and well done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / My Pig Farm Journey / Chinese Investors Abandon Cocoa Products Industry In Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.