Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? (463 Views)

Spain Deports 23 Nigerians For Committing Various Offences / Tax Nigerians For Calls Above 3 Minutes, Emefiele Advises FG / Nipost collecting ,money from Nigerians for receiving their mails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? by Phestosuah(m): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2015
I was so surprised when I received this text message from MTN early hours of Tuesday, 23 of June, 2015.
The text " Change has come. Do you think government should pay the Senate N9 billion wardrobe allowance? txt Yes or No to 33028.N50""
Am Actually trying to figure out who is the thief between MTN and our legislatures!
Just thinking if Federal Govt. Truely engaged MTN to collate DATA for her, could Federal Govt. Would have asked MTN to do so at the cost of N50 Per sender?.
Could it be another source of paying the legislatures this amount of money without removing it from 2015 budget
?
Could it be that our legislatures are from South Africa and that they have to get this money at all cost(now using MTN).
Or may be MTN needs to be forced to be part of this sincere Change everyone wants to witnesses!!!
I remembered those days when we want to respond to questionnaire, we were always politely persuaded.
Now asking the hungry 1 70 million Nigerians to respond to MTN questionnaire at the cost of N50 (that's about N8.5b) against N9b case.
Chai. ..There is.....(fine! There is God, but don't forget there are violent educated thugs in this country too)
If the need be....We may fight our ways to the change we deserve. If Kingdom of God for that matter suffereth violent.....Hmmmmm
Be informed.

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? by Phestosuah(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Just another message
"""""Jazzy is waiting for you to come to South Africa and hang out with him at the MAMAs awards show! Answer 5 questions correctly to qualify.N10/SMS. 01. Complete the following ‘Don doro*****’? 01A. gucci 01B. bucci 01C. succi Text answer to 5030 e.g. 01A"""""
and av bn wondering the intention of d group head of dis department from Mtn that approves such.
may be i shld try to knw what MTN(the south Africa coy) takes Nigeria and her citizens for!
NCC. Pls regulate this aspect of our telecommunications(especially MTN).

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? by VickyRotex(f): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2015
You try! You even open such messages.

Once I see the message is from those numbers (33*** 50*** bla bla), I dont bother opening it, cos I can see the headline already, so I just chill until the messages accumulate, and once I'm done for the day, I delete everything.

MTN sending messages like they're crushing on me. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? by Greenbuoy(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2015
See the mode wey I dey Always dey when I hear MTN...

Re: What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? by Abugab(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Well, MTN takes Nigerians as their cash cow.
Keep milking them anyhow, anywhere......
Re: What Does MTN Takes Nigerians For? by shevi4mb(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2015
And you ppl wil never stop using it. Sorry, it's nt a spell, it's ur choice. NCC can't do anything, they feed under 'em.

(1) (Reply)

However, Yes It Will Enhance Your Outcome If You're Taking / Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Bans 18 Nigerian And 3 Foreign Songs. / Billionaire Deinde Fernandez Is Dead E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.