Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? (1488 Views)

OAU SU Indicted In 205,600naira Scholarship Scam / NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) / Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? by amparas(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2015
let me go direct to the point. I wrote the NIIT scholarship test, 11 days later I went to their office for result. They gave me a piece of paper showing that I have excellent result saying that I should come back with 5k for the interview and admission process. After standing outside for like and hour observing the place, I noticed that abt 9 pple who came out after me from the office showed me their result had excellent too. All the pple i know that wrote this same exam also have excellent result. Now I'm just wondering if everybody that wrote test have excellent which I know can never be possible in any exam.

what I'm trying to ask is is this exam even real or are they just trying to lure Pple so that unsuspecting ones will pay them 5k.
Re: NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 29, 2015
The tution fees is likely more than that.... mostly 110k or so... That program is for the rich and wealthy families due to it's state-of-the-art facilities presented
Re: NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? by amparas(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2015
hugogerrard:
The tution fees is likely more than that.... mostly 110k or so... That program is for the rich and wealthy families due to it's state-of-the-art facilities presented

Yes I know abt this what I'm asking is if the scholarship is just some form of advert and means nothing in terms of financial benefits
Re: NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2015
amparas:

Yes I know abt this what I'm asking is if the scholarship is just some form of advert and means nothing in terms of financial benefits
some form of advert it is...
Re: NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? by amparas(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
hugogerrard:
some form of advert it is...
noted....

(1) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Supplementary Admission List Available On JAMB Portal / What A Wonderful Creations Of God / Full List: NUC Approved Universities For Part-time & Sandwich Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.