Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife (34801 Views)

Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2015
That man looks like a criminal. What is this world turning into?
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Karlovich: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Yoruba ich grüße euch alle

3 Likes

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by beyoncausme: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2015
innocent baby......

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Did he let the woman know he's not into the marriage thing and she acted the 'I must be married' stunt on the guy undecided This could have been settled without this or any death for goodness' sakes! He cut the head to cure a headache! What kinda judgement is this? R.I.P little angel embarassed
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by An2elect2(f): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Everybody is capable of murder. We are all evil sad
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by mencade5(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
THIS.IS A Yoruba MAN NA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by An2elect2(f): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Dragonking:
The wife must have tormented the husband and pushed him to a breaking point that made him to commit this wicked act. Some women sha. SMH! The husband should rot in jail.

The man's name is Kazeem Olajide. angry
you can kill too. Who knows, you would have done worse 'in his shoes'

1 Like

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by onoms4luv(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2015
I wept wen I saw dis post. Idiot Man, na so dem poison u wen u young, God wil not forgive you. You will rot in hell. I wish i can strangle d man.
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by amiluv4u(f): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2015
[/color][color=#000000]Yorubas and there treachery,God i hate them
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by ceejay80s(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Ofémmanu people but why ?

1 Like

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2015
missbehave247:
A 41-day-old baby, Zainab Olajide, has died after she was allegedly poisoned by her father, Kazeem Olajide, in a desperate attempt to divorce his wife.

The incident happened at about 7am on Friday at Toluwalase Estate, Ijoko-Abule, in the Lemode area of Ogun State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the mother, Abosede Ogundare, had left Zainab with Kazeem to sweep the compound only to come back and met the baby with foams gushing out from her mouth.

It was learnt that Ogundare alerted neighbours to the incident having found a bottle containing pesticide with her husband.

Zainab was said to have been rushed to a hospital in the community, where she eventually died.

Our correspondent learnt that the suspect, who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, attempted to flee, but was held by residents, while the landlord of the house reported the case to the monarch of the community, Oba Solomon Sokunbi.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the father was handed over to policemen at the Agbado Police Division after he confessed to the crime before the monarch.

The couple’s residence was locked up when our correspondent visited the community on Tuesday.

A resident, who identified himself only as Biodun, said Kazeem had been threatening to divorce his wife before the baby’s untimely death.

He said, “He doesn’t love the woman and has been trying to divorce her. He poisoned the innocent baby to actualise his mission. They recently moved to this estate. She was their only child.”

The landlord of the house, who did not want his name in print, said the suspect had denied being Zainab’s father prior to the incident.

He said, “Three days before the incident, Kazeem (Olajide) was looking for a pair of his slippers. When he did not find it on time, he started raining curses. I called him by his daughter’s name, and tried to caution him, but he warned me not to call him by her
name again. It was when the incident happened that I realised he might have intentionally killed the child.”

Sokunbi, the Oba of Ijoko-Lemode, said Kazeem owned up to the act, claiming that he was pushed by the devil. He said he had been following the case to ensure that the suspect was brought to justice.

He said, “It was the landlord who came to report the case to me and I directed my chiefs to bring him and the wife to the palace. I asked the husband and he confessed. He said it was the handiwork of the devil.

“I called the police from the Agbado Police Division to arrest him. They said he had been transferred to the state command headquarters. I have been following the case. This is a pure murder case and I want the police to duly prosecute the suspect and let him face the law.”

The monarch added that Kazeem’s wife told him in the presence of his chiefs that she saw the bottle with him two days before the incident.

He said, “The woman thought the bottle contained herbs. She said she left the child with him to sweep the compound, only to return and met Zainab gasping and foaming in the mouth. She said she
smelled pesticide in the baby’s mouth.”

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed that the case had been transferred to the command headquarters, adding that Zainab’s remains had been deposited in a mortuary.

Adejobi said, “The corpse of the baby has been deposited in a mortuary. The case has been transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation for further investigation.

“We have the suspect with us and he is going to be properly investigated. He and others found culpable in the course of our investigation will be charged to court.”

Cc:lalasticlala

Source: http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/father-poisons-baby-to-divorce-wife/

Fed govt. should bring back execution by firing squad or starving to death. Giving this man life sentence is not 'justice' enough for the innocent baby.
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by delishpot: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Which kind wahala be this? Humans are evolving into demons. Why kill the baby when he could have just sent them out?
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by laffytaffy1: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Very typical of people from that part of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by chibecanglobal(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2015
This is reprehensible.
No accomplice in this should go scot-free..In other topics you can get complete auto vin report in 15 minutes Here sir
www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report
Thanks
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Genycharl(f): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Dragonking:
The wife must have tormented the husband and pushed him to a breaking point that made him to commit this wicked act. Some women sha. SMH! The husband should rot in jail.

The man's name is Kazeem Olajide. angry

Idiot what has that got to do with the issue at hand
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by XBLadez: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Yoruba people and killing by poison! Tufiakwa! If it was Igbo now you'd have seen fools like Lastpage and Passingshot yapping all over the thread

1 Like

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
missbehave247:
A 41-day-old baby, Zainab Olajide, has died after she was allegedly poisoned by her father, Kazeem Olajide, in a desperate attempt to divorce his wife.

The incident happened at about 7am on Friday at Toluwalase Estate, Ijoko-Abule, in the Lemode area of Ogun State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the mother, Abosede Ogundare, had left Zainab with Kazeem to sweep the compound only to come back and met the baby with foams gushing out from her mouth.

It was learnt that Ogundare alerted neighbours to the incident having found a bottle containing pesticide with her husband.

Zainab was said to have been rushed to a hospital in the community, where she eventually died.

Our correspondent learnt that the suspect, who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, attempted to flee, but was held by residents, while the landlord of the house reported the case to the monarch of the community, Oba Solomon Sokunbi.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the father was handed over to policemen at the Agbado Police Division after he confessed to the crime before the monarch.

The couple’s residence was locked up when our correspondent visited the community on Tuesday.

A resident, who identified himself only as Biodun, said Kazeem had been threatening to divorce his wife before the baby’s untimely death.

He said, “He doesn’t love the woman and has been trying to divorce her. He poisoned the innocent baby to actualise his mission. They recently moved to this estate. She was their only child.”

The landlord of the house, who did not want his name in print, said the suspect had denied being Zainab’s father prior to the incident.

He said, “Three days before the incident, Kazeem (Olajide) was looking for a pair of his slippers. When he did not find it on time, he started raining curses. I called him by his daughter’s name, and tried to caution him, but he warned me not to call him by her
name again. It was when the incident happened that I realised he might have intentionally killed the child.”

Sokunbi, the Oba of Ijoko-Lemode, said Kazeem owned up to the act, claiming that he was pushed by the devil. He said he had been following the case to ensure that the suspect was brought to justice.

He said, “It was the landlord who came to report the case to me and I directed my chiefs to bring him and the wife to the palace. I asked the husband and he confessed. He said it was the handiwork of the devil.

“I called the police from the Agbado Police Division to arrest him. They said he had been transferred to the state command headquarters. I have been following the case. This is a pure murder case and I want the police to duly prosecute the suspect and let him face the law.”

The monarch added that Kazeem’s wife told him in the presence of his chiefs that she saw the bottle with him two days before the incident.

He said, “The woman thought the bottle contained herbs. She said she left the child with him to sweep the compound, only to return and met Zainab gasping and foaming in the mouth. She said she
smelled pesticide in the baby’s mouth.”

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed that the case had been transferred to the command headquarters, adding that Zainab’s remains had been deposited in a mortuary.

Adejobi said, “The corpse of the baby has been deposited in a mortuary. The case has been transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation for further investigation.

“We have the suspect with us and he is going to be properly investigated. He and others found culpable in the course of our investigation will be charged to court.”

Cc:lalasticlala

Source: http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/father-poisons-baby-to-divorce-wife/

if na igbo man, he will prefer to sell the baby or disappear with the baby and run to his village or elsewhere
Hausa man will kill for religion
but this ugly yoruba fo0l has no mission.

2 Likes

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Exponental(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Sure Divorce!
Life imprisonment or outright killing (as decided by the judge) will surely separate him from the "baby's mother".
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Nigga44: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Yoruba again[b][/b]
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by ylaa(f): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2015
let the man drink the same poison.
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Nigga44: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Yoruba people can continue killing their children everyday

It's non of my business cool
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by peeta89(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
What role did the innocent child play in the divorce saga? He should be high on the same pesticide.
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Bushirenigeria(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2015
The times we are in really calls for prayers. Bad occurrences everywhere. We need to continuously pray not to enter into evil.
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Mekzmoney(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Sum men tink tru dia anus, especially d uneducated ones... Gush. Its quite pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by ihedioramma: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
R.I.P to the innocent baby. this is example for others if you look in to this now the have not marry that lady well. that is why i tell people what they friends e.t.c this days are not but sin, man and woman give your father&mother e.t.c time to know who want to marry you or you want to marry. many of this things are people who are from what they call friendship e.t.c got a baby befor marry and letter they tell i dont want him or her any more.
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by oludashmi(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Jewelbaby01:
That man looks like a criminal. What is this world turning into?

I tire o.

More here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/in-ogun-father-poisons-41-day-old-baby-in-order-to-divorce-wife/
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
women and punnny hustling

this is y i set pusssy's ablaze with aboniki balm

4 a girlfriend to cheat e dey hard to bear

talkless of wife

if i catch my wife cheating

i go use knife cut my own portion of d punnny that i paid for like 68% of it
That man is ur sibbling man.u re a weirdo
Re: Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife by rainbowb(f): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
The man should die also..no matter what could have happen between the two of them,it shouldn't go to the extent of killing his own child..this is madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy’ Steals US Soldier’s Identity, Dupes American Lover / Mob Descends On Robbers Who Attacked Man After Withdrawing N3M In Niger. Photos / ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.