Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

5 Things We Learned From Chelsea Victory Against Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Things We Learned From Chelsea Victory Against Barcelona (618 Views)

Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea / What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend / Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things We Learned From Chelsea Victory Against Barcelona by KAYCEE4ONE: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2015
MOURINHO REPLIES BENITEZ WIFE'S INSULTS

The world was shocked when the wife of Real Madrid coach said her husband replaced Mourinho in 3 clubs because he is clearing up Mourinho's mess. Mourinho replied after Chelsea match with Barcelona. This is his reply

http://www.080football.com/mourinho-replies-rafael-benitez-wife-after-she-insulted-him/

5 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM CHELSEA VICTORY AGAINST BARCELONA

Chelsea won Barcelona in an interesting game. This is the five things we learned. Enjoy.

http://www.080football.com/5-things-we-learned-from-chelsea-victory-against-barcelona/

VAN GAAL TALKS MOURINHO, CHELSEA, TRANSFERS, VAN PERSIE EXIT AND MANY MORE IN HIS INTERVIEW.

http://www.080football.com/van-gaal-talks-united-mourinho-chelsea-city-barcelona-title-and-his-plan-for-the-season/
Re: 5 Things We Learned From Chelsea Victory Against Barcelona by pat077: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Mourinho's response was classic . [b]This is the first time women will be getting involved in managers feud. But the last managers a woman will want to mess with is Jose Mourinho. Earlier, the wife of Benitez said this: Real Madrid are the third of Mourinho teams Rafael has coached. We tidy up his mess.

Mourinho didn’t dissapoint the fans waiting for his response as he said

MOURINHO: The lady is a bit confused in all aspects. I am laughing because her husband replaced Ancelotti at Madrid, at Chelsea, he replaced Roberto Di Mateo. The only club he replaced me was at Inter Milan and it took him only 6 months to destroy the best team in Europe. And for her to speak about me shows all the time she has. Maybe she should occupy herself with taking care of her husband’s diet and she will have less time to talk about me.

Mourinho’s wife, Metilda is the quiet type. She hardly grant interviews. Same with Mourinho’s daughter. But his son is the only outspoken one. Maybe because he is a goalkeeper and a Chelsea fan.

But family should stay out of football fights.[/b]
Re: 5 Things We Learned From Chelsea Victory Against Barcelona by seankay(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Mourinho never disappoints grin
Re: 5 Things We Learned From Chelsea Victory Against Barcelona by tempest01(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2015
fixed258:
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for today so interested people should contact me 08107693716

your last win fire...

You are being insincere and I can't join your group.

this picture has been online for a long time. and it was not first posted by you.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKINGNEWS: Wwe's Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dies At 61 From Cardiac Arrest / Sure Soccer Picks For Today Sunday 23/08/2015 / Premier League Transfers: Five That May Still Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.