Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation (42375 Views)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) / Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
i quite agree with u. But i don't want u to cheat when u are married. Even i as a man, i dislike men dat cheat on their wife. If one is not ready for marriage, it is better to stay away from it.

You want make my husband pursue me comot for house? cheesy
Well, not just the bible, I will be too busy and caring/loving to cheat in marriage. No longer enjoying the 'game' anymore. smiley.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Fourwinds, na wa o.You just they counter me. cheesy cheesy
Ok, let me break it down for you in my own way . Cheating is painful in marriage, but it's not something I think will give me headache. Truly I am more burdered about the disease than the jealousy. Again, it's also not a criteria to leave.physical abuse is the main problem that may make me lose my mind as I may retaliate in a way that might also send me to jail for life.

Infidelity can only start giving me headache to react when the kids and the home are not well taken care of.Let the money and care keep coming in, no lateness at home, I still need care of course! And he can go ahead and fucck who he wants outside. After all before he married me, I don fuccck well well too undecided.I usually do not cry over spilt milk, if I do , not for long.I have seen many married men who are grade one womanizers, and their home is peaceful. If they most cheat, they should protect themselves from diseases.

I wont be one of those wives that will kneel down to cast out the demons from a cheating husband. Fasting and praying et al , I no get that time. grin grin except I want to lose weight.As long as his responsibility at home is met, we can make the marriage sweet.
Hahahahahhahha no just let association of nairaland married women catch you.grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Fourwinds: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, not just the bible, I will be too busy and caring/loving to cheat in marriage. No longer enjoying the 'game' anymore. smiley.
good. Be focus and best wishes

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Fourwinds: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

if i catch eeeeenmh. I like her frankness. Not d pretentious girls we have around. Im even more at home with her than what some girls can exhibit to cover up

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahahahhahha no just let association of nairaland married women catch you.grin

Taaaa! Na face dem dey save.
My mama no marry? I know every na.You can 'manage ' husband but trust? You go wound plenty. grin.

Fast and pray ke untop husband priccck? Nne I LAZY FOR PRAYERS FOR MY SELF, TALK more man wey him priccck dey fly like tsetse fly.
K
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

My mama no marry? I know every na.You can 'manage ' husband but trust? You go wound plenty. grin.

Fast and pray ke untop husband priccck? Nne I LAZY FOR PRAYERS FOR MY SELF, TALK more man wey him priccck dey fly like tsetse fly.
K
Mehn it's only on nairaland I hear "leave him once he cheats" makes me wonder if the married guys I see cheating in real were alien. When it comes to cheating, I can't vouch for anyman with prick.I hate when a woman wants to kill herself because of a wandering prick. You end up unhappy and depressed.

I never finish taking care of myself talk more of to dey follow hubby waka up and down because say I no wan make he cheat. Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
softysparky:

Mehn it's only on nairaland I hear "leave him once he cheats" makes me wonder if the married guys I see cheating in real were alien. When it comes to cheating, I can't vouch for anyman with prick.I hate when a woman wants to kill herself because of a wandering prick. You end up unhappy and depressed.

I never finish taking care of myself talk more of to dey follow hubby waka up and down because say I no wan make he cheat. Odiegwu!

Hian! Men that are cheating thinking some of their wives also do not cheat are jonxing big time.The difference is that the women hide theirs well, and since the men has the notion of "na! She can't cheat and they fly around trusting their wives is where they miss it!
Babe, the way married women dey cheat this days na wire.Young guts sef wey need money these days dey hunt them like kilode . Truth is, many don dey flex their life as well.Noticed how newspapers are reporting cheating wives cases these days? It's getting worst.Plenty married women dey cheat die!! And they do it well! As husband dey travel out for "business "trip, them dey straff their bobo inside their boutiques for night. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hian! Men that are cheating thinking some of their wives also do not cheat are jonxing big time.The difference is that the women hide theirs well, and since the men has the notion of "na! She can't cheat and they fly around trusting their wives is where they miss it!
Babe, the way married women dey cheat this days na wire.Young guts sef wey need money these days dey hunt them like kilode . Truth is, many don dey flex their life as well.Noticed how newspapers are reporting cheating wives cases these days? It's getting worst.Plenty married women dey cheat die!! And they do it well! As husband dey travel out for "business "trip, them dey straff their bobo inside their boutiques for night. cheesy
Hehehehe.
One good turn deserves another and besides do me I do you no dey vex.

Finally Lyn na who dem catch we know as thief.grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Ds man needs to be publicly disgraced. He should be made to experience same.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

K

softysparky:

Hehehehe.
One good turn deserves another and besides do me I do you no dey vex.
Finally Lyn na who dem catch we know as thief.grin

See them.
Association of married men fuckers.

Una need Jesus.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2015
scooby12:

See them.
Association of married men fuckers.

Una need Jesus.

Is a your dad among?
If he is rich, kindly send me his number ASAP.

But if he is poor, drown him! angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Is a your dad among?
If he is rich, kindly send me his number ASAP.

But if he is poor, drown him! angry

Lmao!
I like this babe.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2015
scooby12:

Lmao!
I like this babe.

I love you too. embarassed
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

I love you too. embarassed

cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oh, you are saying you have never cheated before? Not even once?!

check my signature

add me on whatsapp or bbm

let's talk personal

i gat followers

peace
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by vague: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jamesrock:
It is your fada dat is violent idiot
my father is not igbo so its your father thats a violent _idiot
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Jamesrock(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
vague:
my father is not igbo so its your father thats a violent _idiot
Numbskulled asshole... CRIME IS SYNONYMOUS 2 ALL ETHNIC GROUP... A fool like u shud knw dat
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Lobolintin(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh, Fine!

won ni lati sanwo na. Ole se lofe. undecided

Okay ma..ofe ni igbala..ko Si ewu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Mad Man' Who Received N1.5 Million Alert During Interrogation Arrested In Ondo / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions / Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.