Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) (59222 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by dre11(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 30-year-old housewife, Adedoyin Adeniyi, has been stabbed in the face by her female neighbour, Zainab Fatai, for allegedly exposing her adulterous life.

The incident happened at Olu Abiodun street by Papa Major bus stop at Ijegun where both the suspect and the victim reside.

The police have also arrested Zainab and charged her before a Lagos court for the alleged assault.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the two women were close and knew some secrets about each other until their relationship collapsed.

Trouble started after Zainab’s husband, Asis from Kwara state, was informed that his wife was the mother of two children from two different men.

The Ogun state-born Zainab was angry after her husband confronted her over the alleged adultery and provided evidence.

She suspected that Adedoyin informed her husband that she went to a hotel with her secret lover.

She said it was only Adedoyin that knew her movement who must have informed her husband.

She reportedly broke a glass and stabbed Adedoyin in the face and she was badly injured and rushed to a hospital.

The matter was reported at Isheri Oshun division and Zainab was arrested and taken to the station.

Though Adedoyin denied that she was the person that informed Asis, Zainab insisted that she was the only neighbour who knew her dirty secret.

Zainab was charged before a Magistrates’ court sitting in Ejigbo on Tuesday with breach of peace, assault occasioning harm under the Criminal Code.

She pleaded guilty and begged for leniency.
The presiding Magistrate, Mr A. A. Fashola ordered her to be remanded in prison custody.
The matter was adjourned till 12 December, 2016 for fact and sentence.

http://pmexpressng.com/housewife-stabs-female-neighbour-adultery/

1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by beneviv(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Women and dier wahala

8 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by timilehing(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Ndi ofe mmanu and scratchy yansh sef....e no kuku concern me

I want to dedicate this FTC to all who have fallen under the yoke of that guy that banned me for 5 days last week... I survived and so will y'all
Bigot

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Preek and to-to matter cry

When a man cannot satisfy the sexual urge of his wife,this is the result. cheesy

@ the lady stabbed The effect of ameboism grin

the niccur above the niccur above me is a tribal bigot,some give him E-Slaps please

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
timilehing:
Bigot
I just dey come from ban so I will just ignore you... But do yourself a favour and look at what I posted...is it a lie Can those people keep their yanshes and deeks to themselves

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Who deleted my comment cheesy cheesy

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Preek and to-to matter cry

The effect of ameboism grin

the niccur above the niccur above me is a tribal bigot,some give him E-Slaps please
hey if you're referring to me let me assure you I'm not a tribalist...I'm just stating the obvious truth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Mznaett: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
The result of scratch scratch mouthlipsrsealed...

8 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Okay Igbo,omo nna nyamiri.

May your truth set your free
lol...I actually love the Yoruba people and I'm not here to fight y'all...I just dey come from ban

This is the first time I'll be called a Igbo on Nairaland cheesy cheesy....I go report you ooo

16 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol...I actually love the Yoruba people and I'm not here to fight y'all...I just dey come from ban

This is the first time I'll be called a Igbo on Nairaland cheesy cheesy....I go report you ooo
cheesy

Let's stop bigotry,there is nothing like it's the truth in this case,because spouses cheating on one another is not limited to one tribe or even race.

You are set free

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

cheesy

Let's stop bigotry,there is nothing like it's the truth in this case,because spouses cheating on one another is not limited to one tribe or even race.

You are set free
grin okay I concur with that one

Merci

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Icecomrade: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016

Women and sex is like honey and bee.

Sex makes women do unimaginable things.

Thought this talk used to be for men but nah

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by veekid(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
After God; biko fear women

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by BrutalJab: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
What's the name again?
Afonja

15 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by kings09(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin Now she z pleading for leniency. Make she taste prison for @least a few years.
Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Mrscereal: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good for her.. Mind ur business
Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by holluwai(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
See as she finish the girl face.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by obaival(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
K Afonja & Alunmi.

NCAN
Whr una dey tongue

grin grin grin grin
Dsam pple

12 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by beautiful232(f): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
She get luck say you no kill her next time so go mind her god danm business!!!
amebo.....very common among some tribes

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Yinkatolu: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
dre11 and crime news
Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Donkaz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
haaa!!
Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Jodforex(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
cry
Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by passyhansome(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
A 30-year-old housewife, [size=15pt]Adedoyin Adeniyi[/size], has been stabbed in the face by her female neighbour, [size=18pt]Zainab Fatai[/size] for allegedly exposing her adulterous life.
Meanwhile no comment just highlighting name, TAKE NOTE.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by henrydadon(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin

she got what was coming to her next time she will learn to mind her business..she suppose break that head scatter for ground

[img]http://i./iEqwKGEUNprCo.gif[/img]

fvck her up nicely next time

[img]http://i./F7pcY0yD3a0qQ.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by beautiful232(f): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
She get luck say you no kill her next time so go mind her god danm business!!!
amebo.....very common among some tribes

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Aproko manager don collect her salary.. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by Enybliss(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
ahn ahn she should have stabbed her in the back na, why the face, i thought the snitching was behind her back, not in her presence or face, this woman is mean

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) by justplainpaul(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Afonja people!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.