Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 (32988 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment Into Various Positions / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army 75 Regular Intake Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by haggdon: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
cupidhero:

Nigeria needs people like you and not these cowards who are afraid of sambisa. I would have given them my life in only they acted responsible when dealing with civilians.
It is not that i am coward but because i have a reason for my sayings. Despite the fact that i love my country does not mean i should waste my life valuelessly to those brainwashed rats.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by osamaBUSH(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Georgekyrian:
On my way..
God speed.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by yorke1: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is this part of the 2million yearly jobs dullard told the people about. We are watching.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by ZYZZA: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Una way the shout NA is doing nothing oya collect your form asap
Collect your form or hold your peace
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by matiandu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
The fear of terrorism is d beginning of long life
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by kennie1312: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Our people from the South West,South East and South South will not apply now they will be afraid of being deployed to troubled areas.Later they will say only the northerners dominate The Nigerian Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Newtonray: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Recruitment to fight boko haram. angry who wan die. kiss undecided
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
kennie1312:
Our people from the South West,South East and South South will not apply now they will be afraid of being deployed to troubled areas.Later they will say only the northerners dominate The Nigerian Army.

Shut up fool... Do you know how many southerners apply every year? Ode...
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by captianfreeman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
valnelly:
Recruitment into the Nigerian Army

74 Regular Recruits intake 2015 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women.
This is to in for the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online application for the 74 Regular Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 30th July 2015 and end on 12th September 2015.

Method of Application

Interested candidates are to:
*Apply online at the recruitment portal www.narecruitment.org which will open by midnight today, Wednesday 29th 2015
*Log on to the above mentioned link using the username and password.
*Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the guarantor form as appropriate.
*Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and guarantor forms.

Basic qualification

Applicants must:
*Posses a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language
*In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also posses OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website
*Be between the ages of 18-22 years for non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18-26 years by 1st june
*Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.

For more information please see page 23 of the punch newspaper today.

Source : http://www.narecruitment.org

Can someone help me explain what trade and non trade men mean?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by lyricalz: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
I for lyk join but I fear bh pas govt.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by bwalaaly: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
pls what rank does trades men graduate with
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by toshmann(m): 5:22am On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make i see anyone for this nairaland wey go open him dirty mouth to abuse our soldiers cheesy

Lwkmd grin
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by olyton: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
plz I want to no hw d zonal screening luks like
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by homosapien(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jerryg1:
Call cornel mike johnson for any assistance and help........08169797331..

Hope you are not the cornel. Because you need assistance yourself. Scammer
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
captianfreeman:

Can someone help me explain what trade and non trade men mean?

A tradesman is a soldier who has skills in academic or technical areas like welding, french language etc. while a non-tradesman is a soldier who is a full combatant without any special skills. Both tradesmen and non-tradesmen are recruits who are paid about the same salary.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Spells(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
homosapien:

Hope you are not the cornel. Because you need assistance yourself. Scammer
bro no mind the cursed scammer..
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by captianfreeman(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
nairalandist:

A tradesman is a soldier who has skills in academic or technical areas like welding, french language etc. while a non-tradesman is a soldier who is a full combatant without any special skills. Both tradesmen and non-tradesmen are recruits who are paid about the same salary.
merci monsier
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 02, 2015
captianfreeman:

merci monsier

pas de probleme. . .
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:

pas de probleme. . .
OND holder, can I use Maths as a skill in the Army?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
HULKNINO:

OND holder, can I use Maths as a skill in the Army?

Although, I don't think Maths is part of the trades listed, you can check for yourself and see where you could fit in. www.narecruitment.org
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
nairalandist:

Just came across ur writeup? Please does tradesman goes to battle??
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
nairalandist:

plz bro I heard trademen with trade test have got emselves chances of getting much advantage and rapid promotion over trademen( without trade test) or even non_trademen........
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
spiritfada:

Just came across ur writeup? Please does tradesman goes to battle??

Yes, tradesmen go to battle, it's normal. But unlike non-tradesmen, they normally have a designated post according to their trades when there's no serious war going on, although that doesn't mean all tradesmen are lucky to get assigned a work post. I believe those who are Nurses in the army will always remain in their post unless God forbid, a full war breaks out. Hope that answers your question.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
nairalandist:

Yes, tradesmen go to battle, it's normal. But unlike non-tradesmen, they normally have a designated post according to their trades when there's no serious war going on, although that doesn't mean all tradesmen are lucky to get assigned a work post. I believe those who are Nurses in the army will always remain in their post unless God forbid, a full war breaks out. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks, I appreciate ur quick response!
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
wiztobet:
plz bro I heard trademen with trade test have got emselves chances of getting much advantage and rapid promotion over trademen( without trade test) or even non_trademen........

Forget about that, it's nonsense. Do you think trades test is more important than OND, NCE and Diploma? An illiterate can have a trades test, but to have any of those 3 mentioned above, you have to study for at least 2 years in the higher institutions. Get your facts right, dont be misinformed.

Maybe the person was just referring to tradesmen with trades test vs non-tradesmen.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Adet5(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pls somone should enlighten me, i just buy the scratch card now, i av a certificate is photography and age is aslo against my application for non tradesmen also i am a prospective batch B 2015 corp member, i love to join the service but i need pple advice b4 going further for online registration.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by sombradyi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
I want to apply and i need help
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
@nairalandist I see no big difference between tradesman and non tradesman since they are both recruit with the same rank, My only problem here is people discouraging me not to go for it despite having an OND cert. Please I need your advice
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
spiritfada:
@nairalandist I see no big difference between tradesman and non tradesman since they are both recruit with the same rank, My only problem here is people discouraging me not to go for it despite having an OND cert. Please I need your advice

It's your choice bro. You either stay back and finish your HND and join as officer or join as a regular recruit. . . Career progression is the reason most people stay behind to finish their degrees. Na your hand e dey ooo wink
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by nigeriancuban: 1:58am On Oct 29, 2015
nairalandist:

It's your choice bro. You either stay back and finish your HND and join as officer or join as a regular recruit. . . Career progression is the reason most people stay behind to finish their degrees. Na your hand e dey ooo wink
so in other words your education still matters a lot in the armed force but I see something wield here,how can a fully educated fellow now come back to sign his death when he has his future placed right in front of him as a HND holder? not that I'm saying the economy is good but with a good job as a HND holder you are quite safe but if u got back into the force then 2 things involve again,either ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.