Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Immigration Service Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Service Is Recruiting! (52160 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Commences New Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by ronique: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2006
Pindo007 u r such a darlin. U r doing a great job. God bless u. Pls would also want d form. I ve a B.Sc. My e-mail is ronique23@yahoo.com.hk
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by ronique: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2006
Pindo007 u r such a darlin. U r doing a great job. God bless u. Pls would also want d form. I ve a B.Sc. My e-mail is ronique23@yahoo.com.hk
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by fesobi: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2006
Thank you pindo.you have been more than wonderful.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by dialiyke(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2006
Pindo u're really a nice guy and i appreciate all u've been doing to help Nigerians.
Pls, Do send me the forms, My address is dialiyke@yahoo.com.
I'd quite grateful if u help cos one good turn,they say, deserves another.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by vokarugbo(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2006
hi please i wont mind being sent the form ,thanks for the assistance in advance
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by skilberge(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2006
Hi njidexy, pls can
u tell me where to get form for inspectorate cadre?
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by abdul4u1: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2006
Pindo,
Good Day, I am very glad to request your assistance through this medium and i hope you will be of help to me. I want you to please send me the correct immigration employment form for HND holders, you can send it to this mail (abdrafiu@yahoo.com) also you can please notify me with this number 08051293695 when you send the form to my mail. Also, i hope it should be in a downloadable format. I look forward to hearing from you. My kind regards to you.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by CHUKWUTEM(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
Pindo,pls send d form dat suits a BSc holder to nkemomede@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2006
abdul4u1, CHUKWUTEM, dialiyke and ronique23

Please do check your mailbox, i have sent the forms according to your request, i don't have call or flashing credit to start notifying you if the forms was sent, i can only use the internet to any lenght. that is why i am capable to sending forms to anybody, anywhere so please, stop making that flashing or call request, I have got few kobo on my cell phone.

So far, i have been able to send 350 copies of this form in 4days to those sending their request to me with no delay whatsoever,

If there is anyone who is still intersted in having this NIS form, please make your request on time.

Thank you.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Oscarng(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2006
Please, send the inspectors Cadre to this my E-mail: jege123@aim.com or jege_123@yahoo.com

I will be grateful, if my request is met so that I can send it immediately to ABJ
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by iginla(m): 12:54am On Oct 03, 2006
Pindo,
Please I will appreciate you sending me a copy through this mail, I would acknowledge this as soon as I pick them up,I want that for the HND,OND.-stevend@mtnnigeria.net

Thanks
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by georgee(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2006
@pindo
ur own go better o,abeg i av B.Sc,pls i need d form too: thejawando@yahoo.com
thank you.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by nelo(f): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2006
pls my dear, i really need the forms, can u send them to my box, my email address - chineloify@yahoo.com and a Bsc holder
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by jenney(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2006
I am a Hnd holder, pls send the required form to my mailbox, gege4u2005@yahoo.com thanks for being kind to us.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by shammah(f): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2006
pls am also in need of the 2forms pls,am a b.sc holder and my e-mail addy is snappyudie@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by marveldave: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
pindo
cool to have you around
i'm at
taiwobadmusd@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by jenney(f): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2006
I have HND pls can u send me the required form? My email address is gege4u2005@yahoo.com or franken77@yahoo.com. Thanks for being there for us.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by amcamy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2006
hi pindo God bless u could u pls help me out am a b.sc holder
and my email add is; reachchomzy@yahoo.com
thank u.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by afolabi236(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2006
since the site is not opening again why u guy not place the form on the site for easy access pls people need the form pls act fast :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by CHUKWUTEM(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2006
Pindo 007 please send d forms for a BSc holder to jchienyenwa@yahoo.ca
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2006
As many that have posted their emails in this thread about NIS recruitment form, please check your mail i have sent the form to you except, marveldave who goes by this email taiwobadmusd@yahoo.com. Sir, you have not specified your qualification so that i can send you the right form, so i expect you to get back to me as soon as possible, If you are still interested in having a copy of this NIS recruitment form please hit me via my email with no delay.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pymexys(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
pindo007,pls send me forms for a BSc. holder to pamgyang@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2006
hi pindo,

pls i sent you a mail thru my email joimartins@yahoo.com but i didn't specify my degree.am a b.sc holder .

thanks
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by kelvama: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
Yo, Man youare really doina good job helping nigerians than depend on you for major assistance, please how do i submit my NIS Recruitment form
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by mm(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2006
please send me a BSc application form mohammedalagangan@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by cosmorpel(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
@Pindo007 thanks, i got my form
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by 007(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2006
Pls i have a BSc. in geography and have tried severally to download form(Superitendent)but have proved abortive can u help me send it to my box?thanks
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by kbaby: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2006
Please send a copy of both documents to my box, triggerhappy81@yahoo.co.uk. I cant seem to be able to download them from nairaland, neither can I access the website.
thanks
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2006
nelo,georgee,shammah,amcamy,joimartins, mm,kbaby, The listed user names at Nairaland requesting for the NIS FORM, please do check you mailbox as i have sent you a copy of this NIS FORM as requested and also sent a copy of the NIS GUIDELINES as well.
You need the Guidelines because it contains the information about submission.
The form is 5 pages while the NIS guidelines is 3 pages all in pdf format.
Pls make sure you read the guidelines before you fill the form.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2006
Mr 007 requesting for the form, can you give me your email or hit me via my own email " pindo007@yahoo.com" and i will reply you instantly?
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2006
Looking for information on how to submit?

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS

All completed application forms, accompanied with the relevant documents
should be submitted not later than 11th of October, 2006 as follows;

i. Superintendent Cadre: The Director/Secretary, Civil Defence, Prisons
and Immigration Services Board, Gwagwalada, Abuja.

ii. Inspectorate and Assistant Cadre: Nigeria Immigration Service
Headquarters, Abuja and all NIS State Commands.

iii. Names of shortlisted candidates in the Inspectorate and Assistant
cadre and Professionals/Artisans will be displayed at the various State
Command Hqtrs.

All shortlisted candidates for Superintendent cadre are to attend an interview at
Civil Defence, Prisons and Immigration Services Board, Gwagwalada, Abuja, while
the Inspectorate and Assistant cadre and Professionals/Artisans shall attend the
interview at NIS Headquarters, Abuja and the various NIS State Commands from
the 16th – 18th of October, 2006.

You may submit by hand to their office or via post ( express post service).
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by kabirat(f): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2006
hi pindo,

Goodmorning, please could you send a copy of the immigration forms to my box today. I ve been trying to enter their site but it wont open.

I really wish you could do this help for me. You can send it to kabilat_owo@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
KB.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom / Pls Who Knows About This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.