Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Requirement For Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirement For Uk Visa (3386 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Paying For Uk Visa Application Using Verve (powered By Mypaga) / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirement For Uk Visa by friend(f): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2006
Can anyone give me the list of additional document to be provided when applying for UK visa for visiting,in detail.pls list
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by onatisi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
visiting visa for brotain ? check out their website . www.ukvac-ng.com
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by friend(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2006
hi onatisi,thanks for your response.But they will only give us what they want from us,but there are somethings we have to provide.U should know they trained this people to deny us.

Can i be sponsored by my uncle,although he's my father's half brother,so we dont share the same surname and he's the only one that can sponsore my travelling,how do i convince the consular that the man he's my uncle so far we dont share the same surname.Pls help me out.Thanks
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2006
I THANK GOD THAT AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE FIRST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BRITISH VISA PROCESSING . WHICH IS THEY ARE TRAINED TO DENY US VISAS.
SECONDLY WHETHER HE BEARS THE SAME NAME AS YOU DOESNT MATTER , JUST TELL THEM HE IS UR UNCLE . IT IS THE SPONSORS BANK ACCOUNT , EMPLOYMENTS HERE , UR INVITAION LETTER AND SOME OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT WILL SPEAK BUT TO BE HONEST I WILL ADVICE YOU NOT TO APPLY NOW .
APPLY AROUND DECEMBER OR VERY LATE IN NOVEMBER . RIGHT NOW THEY ARE DENYING PEOPLE LIKE MAD THEY HAVE NEARLY EXHAUSTED THEIR QUOTA . AND THERE IS A MAD RUSH NOW OF APPLICATS , STUDENT AND VISITING FOR CHRISTMAS .
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by friend(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
Onatisi,Thanks a lot.I can only apply now cause i'm starting my leave on 6th of Nov,and i intend coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2006
i wish you the best . good luck
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by friend(f): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2006
Thank God,,I got my Visa.I'll be going to UK this Wkend and come back middle of Dec.
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by slimfella(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
@friend Wetin you go buy bobos as you dey go? grin Congratulations on your Visa. You were one of the lucky one, We suppose wash the Visa ooh grin grin
Re: Requirement For Uk Visa by dumeeked(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hi, Friend what are the extra documents u included with ur application apart from the ones on the Uk website. wld appreciate your response.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On How To Settle Down At Ibadan / Disturbing Photos: School Boy Looses His Leg In An Accident On His Way To School / Cambodia? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.