Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire (3211 Views)

Grow Your Hair With The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge And Win Prizes / See Pictures Of Latest Ankara Styles Lookbook / The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire by dpedro1: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015

Six year old Isabella Barrett is a millionaire who earned her money after winning a beauty pageant. Isabella has set up a kid’s jewelry and makeup line which was ranked in $1 million in 2012. Her mother Suzanna Barrett says that Isabella knows fashion and loves trying on every products before they are placed on market. She picks out the designs for the charm bracelets, and she has tried on every color in our lip-gloss line. Although her mother makes the corporate decisions, Isabella is the brain behind everything.
Talking about her lavish lifestyle, Bella said,
“What’s not to like about being a millionaire? I’m a superstar, I have my own jewellery line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs.”
See more cute photos below;

http://www.peddypoint.com/2015/07/how-to-take-care-of-guinea-pigs.html

Source : http://www.peddygist.com/2015/07/see-pictures-of-isabella-barrett-6-year.html
Re: See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire by sim37(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
k
Re: See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire by bewla(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
by who
Re: See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire by therealdeal10: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2015
9ice bt d 1st pix lucks lyk a doll

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire by pretydiva(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cool
Re: See Pictures Of Isabella Barrett, The 6 Year Old Millionaire by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Happy and sad for her.....

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth / New Hot Trending 2016 Pussycat Pants For Women / Bold And Creative Ankara Styles + Designs || Latest Ankara/aso Ebi Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.