Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection (651 Views)

Tech Tip : Change Fonts On Android (with Or Without Root) / Android Is Even More Unsecure Than We Thought / How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection by josepn(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2015
I dnt knw hw to connect my android wit wifi.. Pls help
Re: ...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection by ITbomb(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
josepn:

Check here www.ityunit.com/2015/05/how-to-connect-to-or-create-wi-fi.html
Re: ...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection by josepn(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wot of unsecure wifi connection ??
Re: ...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
josepn:
Do you know the source of the wifi?
Unsecured wifi connection means that your activities within the wifi network might be monitored.
Hence if your device prompts, Do you want to connect to this unsecured network? Press Yes
But at your risk, your password to some sites might compromised.
So do not make any online payments within such network, unless you have an effective VPN protocol

1 Like

Re: ...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection by Youngpo413: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
indigene:

Do you know the source of the wifi?
Unsecured wifi connection means that your activities within the wifi network might be monitored.
Hence if your device prompts, Do you want to connect to this unsecured network? Press Yes
But at your risk, your password to some sites might compromised.
So do not make any online payments within such network, unless you have an effective VPN protocol
wow I really appreciate this info,thanks a million
Re: ...pls Teach How To Connect My Android With This Unsecure Wifi Connection by josepn(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Actually.. I try connectin my phone wifi wit a system... Do u mean dey cn monitor me while usin wifi ?? Cos i tink unsecure connection means free acces to d prompt server

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Month Old UK Used Blackberry Z10 For Sale For A Give Away Price / How To Upgrade Infinix Hote Note Pro To Lollipop / A Quick Quesion...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.