Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Rakitic: It’s Not Easy Playing With Messi, Neymar And Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rakitic: It’s Not Easy Playing With Messi, Neymar And Suarez (364 Views)

Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rakitic: It’s Not Easy Playing With Messi, Neymar And Suarez by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
The midfielder says he is willing to run “5,000 kilometres” so one of the team’s star men can remain in the final third, but admits it’s hard work

Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic insists it is not as easy to play with Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarezas people suggest.

The forward trio helped fire the Catalans to a European and domestic treble last season and have been hailed as one of game’s finest attacking combinations of all time.

Rakitic says the team are happy to work to serve the attackers, but admits it’s hard work covering them defensively.

“Many people say that it is very easy to play with them,” he told Marca. “I don’t agree.

“They are players of a different level and if we play for them is because they have earned it, but that does not mean it’s easy.

“And if I have to run 5,000 kilometers to one of them to have their best moment, I will do it. We do it.

“All teams would like to have Leo, but fortunately we have him with us and we will take care of him as best we can.

“He does things that no one else can do. Life is easiest with him and if we can make it even better, perfect.”

read more<<<<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/rakitic-its-not-easy-playing-with-messi-neymar-and-suarez/

(1) (Reply)

K-i-t-c-h-e-n Design In North West Area UK- / Bridgestone Invitational Live Golf / Taking A Look At Real Madrid On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.