Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? (12063 Views)

Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films / Three Nollywood Movie Pirates Arrested At Alaba Market [PICS] / Who Is The Best Gladiator With Their Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? by marvelejiro(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
ceceogelewa:
Hmm I love this, am producing producing a movie cost of 500 know. Like how much can the marketers buy it pls

Movie producers no longer generate money through that means,but rather it's through cinema,and internet views,before you can consider iroko and the rest. And trust me, a 500k feature film can not make it to that level.
Re: How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? by emekavictoreze(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Hey guys, I'm working on this episodal movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJkAA-CG5Yk
What is the best way to make money out of it

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? by kay29000(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
emekavictoreze:

Wow! This looks lovely. How did you get the video to be on YouTube with that song, Stand By Me. That's by an American musician, and I know YouTube is strict with copyright issues.

Anyway, great work...where are you based?
Re: How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? by fratermathy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
emekavictoreze:

This is simply wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed this clip and would love to see this show on the television. Why don't you consider sending this trailer to AMC Series or IrokoTv since its an episodic work? You'll be paid handsomely, especially by IrokoTv, for this work. The piece has potentials and treats aspects of the University experience that many movies have not.

You can even try your luck and send it to Netflix, Hulu or Amazon. Nothing is too much to be achieved. Contact the companies I've mentioned and ask them how to send your work for screening. If it's picked up, you could be on your way to making many millions per season.

I would like to interact further with you. Could you, maybe, send a mail to me? Let's talk privately.
Re: How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? by Profcamsey(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
I'm happy I stumbled on this thread. How much would a 45 minutes short film cost for a starter? Excluding screenplay.
Re: How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? by ojialo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
kay29000:

Sorry, but you were too negative. I didn't want my dreams killed by your comments. Anyway, I wish you all the best in life.

My name is Kayode Odusanya. Try and write it down somewhere, or memorize it...You will hear a lot about me in the near future. I am not trying to brag, cos I haven't even achieved a quarter of what you have. But it appears my dreams are bigger than yours...It is that simple.

how far how is the business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shouldnt DSTV Subscription Be On Pay As You Use Basis? / Movie Conundrums. / Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.