Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3432137 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Ojeifo12:
sorry for using "my sister " you're welcomed

I understand boss, no p..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Harbioollah:
Congratulations mistarsam. You are now a graduate.

Big shoutout to kbs468, LogoDWhiz, Sent4rina and others who have kept this thread active by making it lively and providing answers to questions. All members of A16 are not left out too.

Well i hope we make it to camp soon. National census is next year so i think the date may affect our camp date because corpers are gonna be used. Well i hope we are through with Camp before the census o. I MUST participate.

Its my pleasure.. At least we are here to help one another.. Let's keep the thread moving we'll enjoy it at time goes on. Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Good morning all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Sambest2:

You and this your "I hear", if you still dey vez, abeg forgive me grin
I no vex, na slang for my school
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Harbioollah:

PCM bro.

Thats why i'm here hoping the census is mid 2016

Okay!

We should be through with the orientation period.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Ojeifo12:
I no vex, na slang for my school
Ok na, "I hear" grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Sent4rina:

I understand boss, no p..
ok
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by legaxi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hi PCM A16 happy weekend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Harbioollah:
Congratulations mistarsam. You are now a graduate.

Big shoutout to kbs468, LogoDWhiz, Sent4rina and others who have kept this thread active by making it lively and providing answers to questions. All members of A16 are not left out too.

Well i hope we make it to camp soon. National census is next year so i think the date may affect our camp date because corpers are gonna be used. Well i hope we are through with Camp before the census o. I MUST participate.
Thumbs up to you man and hope you are doing great. Your insight is also sighted and appropriately acknowledged.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Well since I have resolved not to comment on B15 thread anymore, I have decided to acknowledge both of you guys here.

@Olami90, ofcourse you all in B15 can never be forgotten too and pls keep up the good work even as you have extend ur assistance beyond the thread to the physical nature.

@Ademasta, you too is certainly not left out of mention as regard the above.

*On a lighter note* Ademasta Dont mind those JJCs that dont know whats up and that is Y some of them couldn't take the pain of reading the last 5-10 pages of B15 thereby repeating questions that have been asked and answered previously. Although that will end up being helpful to the thread meeting up with its target
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good evening all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Besea(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello A16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Elvis506(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chinweukamaka:
Hello evry1
hi chinweukamaka...longtime
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Elvis506(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Besea:
Hello A16
sup Are u pcm A16?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Besea:
Hello A16
You are fully welcome...
As u have entered the train of A16, may u please introduce urself to the whole house?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Besea:
Hello A16
Hello dear! You are welcome.
Kindly endeavour to do the introduction
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Kbs468:
Mallam Aminu Kano the second! Sorry I didnt reply ur mention and getting to know ur predicament too on B15. It was as a result of my resolve to activate ghost mode when I realised that I and several others were not mobilized from my skul.Na dai amince da cewa kadaran Allah ne kenan. Yaya the bukukuna you are attending across the country? Allah ya sanya albarka da kuma zaman lafiya Amin.
Amin ya Allah..... Wallahi the biki's are just many ne... Some I attended some I cldnt... But Alhamdulillah an gama yanzu.... Just like u said kadaran Allah ne, kuma Allah ya sa shi ne mafin Alheri.... So don't be sad ko.... Allah will never disappoint you if he has nothing better for you.... It just a trial and In Sha Allah we will come out better and stronger... Need I tell you I missed C14, A15 and now B15 but its nothing.... Stay safe bro and hope Man Utd make today a happy one too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Dedicated to kbs468 , Armynu and others.

I hate it when I hear graduates saying they miss batch(es) for service, cos I know how I felt when I missed A'15 and recently how I almost missed B'15. A reason why people missed service is simply because of human error, in my case my name was spelt incorrectly and it gave me "record not found", I was lucky to notice the error and fight for it to be corrected. In essence what I'm saying is, pls try to find out why you were not mobilised and correct future re occurrence.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2015
mschubby:
AMEN. thanks for the words of encouragement

You are welcome. It's done already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2015
greatestman:

With guys like you this thread go make brain.

Bro I appreciate that. Even with guys like you on this thread this thread go make front page grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2015
grocery:

Gift, Caritas University Enugu,
Comp Engr,
Will prefer Delta State

Grocery you are welcome here. But wait where is the store? Grocery_store
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Mjblinks

Uniben

English and literature

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Bro I appreciate that. Even with guys like you on this thread this thread go make front page grin

grin funny you. You are bless
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Armynu:

Amin ya Allah..... Wallahi the biki's are just many ne... Some I attended some I cldnt... But Alhamdulillah an gama yanzu.... Just like u said kadaran Allah ne, kuma Allah ya sa shi ne mafin Alheri.... So don't be sad ko.... Allah will never disappoint you if he has nothing better for you.... It just a trial and In Sha Allah we will come out better and stronger... Need I tell you I missed C14, A15 and now B15 but its nothing.... Stay safe bro and hope Man Utd make today a happy one too.

My brother what is the problem? You missed about three batches meaning almost two years at home. Take heart brother it is not easy. May God continue to strengthen you. Your service year will bring many openings for you as a compensation for those lost years.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2015
Good morning all, happy Sunday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by WilliamsNedd: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2015
mjblinks:
Mjblinks

Uniben

English and literature

Welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2015
greatestman:

grin funny you. You are bless

Thank you Bro you are blessed too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2015
WilliamsNedd:

Welcome
Thank u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2015
WilliamsNedd:

Welcome
welcome Bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2015
greatestman:

My brother what is the problem? You missed about three batches meaning almost two years at home. Take heart brother it is not easy. May God continue to strengthen you. Your service year will bring many openings for you as a compensation for those lost years.
Thanks bro.... I appreciate... Well I guess its lack of foresight from my department and the backlog dey had... But never the less you have said it all. Amen to ur prayers not to only me but us all.... Thanks once more.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Sambest2:
Dedicated to kbs468 , Armynu and others.

I hate it when I hear graduates saying they miss batch(es) for service, cos I know how I felt when I missed A'15 and recently how I almost missed B'15. A reason why people missed service is simply because of human error, in my case my name was spelt incorrectly and it gave me "record not found", I was lucky to notice the error and fight for it to be corrected. In essence what I'm saying is, pls try to find out why you were not mobilised and correct future re occurrence.
Thanks bro...... Appreciate the words of encouragement and advice too.... Well there are times were by everything is intact but u don't just have a clue as to what's happening.... But I can assure you that every detail of mine is correct and intact..... Checked dat already and we have informed the VC who in turn gave us his words... He even summoned d DSA and Sec of d department and told them to see to matter urgently.... told us to have hope of going with B15 but don't wanna put my trust in dem and be disappointed... Guess A16 is just around the corner.... Thanks mate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Grocery you are welcome here. But wait where is the store? Grocery_store

Thanks,lol.....at my place here 042 grin smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.