Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3431521 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
grocery:

Thanks,lol.....at my place here 042 grin smiley smiley

Really! But I need to get some goodies do you mind if I come check it out, I mean the store !
I will need the full add wink grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Armynu:

Amin ya Allah..... Wallahi the biki's are just many ne... Some I attended some I cldnt... But Alhamdulillah an gama yanzu.... Just like u said kadaran Allah ne, kuma Allah ya sa shi ne mafin Alheri.... So don't be sad ko.... Allah will never disappoint you if he has nothing better for you.... It just a trial and In Sha Allah we will come out better and stronger... Need I tell you I missed C14, A15 and now B15 but its nothing.... Stay safe bro and hope Man Utd make today a happy one too.

1 Tor madala, sai kuma ka saa mu cikaken hutun zagaiwa ko

2 ofcourse ba mai jaa da Allah ai. Amin suma Amin

3 No i am never sad as I have even experienced worst than missing out on national service

4 certainly Allah/God Almighty has no disappointment in his dictionary. Whatever happens to us humans are meant to test our faith in him as we confess his acknowledgement and believe in him

5 Amin by his grace

6 its now clearer that we are heading to the same nation for the same humanitarian service but onboard different flight at different time on the same day

7 Although I am a gunner and felt disappointed but not surprised with the outcome of my game againt Chelsea yesterday as the referee Mike Dean is known to be the Howard Webb of this era against Arsenal

I wish ur Man United wins anyway so as to maintain a pressure on ur neighbours Man City *d pace setters* after they falter to West Ham *d giant killers* yesterday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sambest2:
Dedicated to kbs468 , Armynu and others.

I hate it when I hear graduates saying they miss batch(es) for service, cos I know how I felt when I missed A'15 and recently how I almost missed B'15. A reason why people missed service is simply because of human error, in my case my name was spelt incorrectly and it gave me "record not found", I was lucky to notice the error and fight for it to be corrected. In essence what I'm saying is, pls try to find out why you were not mobilised and correct future re occurrence.

Thanks Boss for ur love and concern. Actually my case was purely an administrative one which is to clear all spill over grads in our set across all departments who technically gained admission in 2009 and DE of 2010 along side a few back log of older grads

cc
Ademasta
Prettyjo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aare2050(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kbs468:
Thanks Boss for ur love and concern. Actually my case was purely an administrative one which is to clear all spill over grads in our set across all departments who technically gained admission in 2009 and DE of 2010 along side a few back log of older grads

kbs468
no wonder I don't see you in family meetings again
I never knew I will still be going with B15. too, but it's God, and I know he knows best than human.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy glorious birthday celebration wish for you Deracathy

May your life offer you the best in stock for you as I pray that your desires comes into fulfilment with ease and comfort embedded in God's multiple blessings.Amen

NB: I choosed to reply ur mention here simply because of my personal decision over B15 ok. Thanks for ur understanding
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
monniyi:
Hello everyone-i just signed up here.
Iv been seeing a lot of complaint about schools not mobilizing students for NYSC. Unilag also did the same thing, I finished 2014 but had an unexpected first semester-and then we were supposed to be mobilized for 2015b but we got the shocker if our lives-that we have to wait till next year again-I really pray it would be february,im tired of waiting.
sounds like we both got sunk in the B15 ship, i couldn't comprehend it.... Exam finished by May, dey had the whole time....... Unilag, I hope dey don't dull us come February nxt yr
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy sunay all and how was service today
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Do you prefer to be poor and happy or rich and misrable
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Besea(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Besea
English Education
Abia state university
Class of 2013 but graduated 2014 due to the Nigerian factor.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Armynu:

Thanks bro...... Appreciate the words of encouragement and advice too.... Well there are times were by everything is intact but u don't just have a clue as to what's happening.... But I can assure you that every detail of mine is correct and intact..... Checked dat already and we have informed the VC who in turn gave us his words... He even summoned d DSA and Sec of d department and told them to see to matter urgently.... told us to have hope of going with B15 but don't wanna put my trust in dem and be disappointed... Guess A16 is just around the corner.... Thanks mate.
Registration for B'15 is still on you know, have you tried verifying the senate list again , your details might have been uploaded, who knows .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kbs468:

K, I understand. Then A'16 is certain for you then grin .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mistarsam(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL THE A16 PCMs IN THE HOUSE. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jubreel
Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of Lagos
Class of 2014 but finished 2015 because my supervisor wasn't pleased with my project.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sambest2:

K, I understand. Then A'16 is certain for you then grin .
definitely bro. And hope U are contesting for atleast 1 category too from the trending award list of B15 grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aare2050:

kbs468
no wonder I don't see you in family meetings again
I never knew I will still be going with B15. too, but it's God, and I know he knows best than human.
We own everything to God indeed as he is the Alpha and Omega

I must confess that U deserve an express award 4 providing a mega camp as 'the left mansion' 4 Nigerian grads seeking intellectual adventure over otondoism to 2el's country side grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sambest2:

Registration for B'15 is still on you know, have you tried verifying the senate list again , your details might have been uploaded, who knows .
I have.... What will be will be.... Whatever the outcome good or bad I will still let you know...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
mistarsam:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL THE A16 PCMs IN THE HOUSE. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD
And you too brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aare2050(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kbs468:
We own everything to God indeed as he is the Alpha and Omega

I must confess that U deserve an express award 4 providing a mega camp as 'the left mansion' 4 Nigerian grads seeking intellectual adventure over otondoism to 2el's country side grin

wow!
that's the spirit
love u plenty
elmisti
2el
stancity
allsmyles
whizqueen
et El

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Besea:
Besea
English Education
Abia state university
welcome my professional colleague though I am of the science education majoring in Mathematics
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kbs468:

1 Tor madala, sai kuma ka saa mu cikaken hutun zagaiwa ko

2 ofcourse ba mai jaa da Allah ai. Amin suma Amin

3 No i am never sad as I have even experienced worst than missing out on national service

4 certainly Allah/God Almighty has no disappointment in his dictionary. Whatever happens to us humans are meant to test our faith in him as we confess his acknowledgement and believe in him

5 Amin by his grace

6 its now clearer that we are heading to the same nation for the same humanitarian service but onboard different flight at different time on the same day

7 Although I am a gunner and felt disappointed but not surprised with the outcome of my game againt Chelsea yesterday as the referee Mike Dean is known to be the Howard Webb of this era against Arsenal

I wish ur Man United wins anyway so as to maintain a pressure on ur neighbours Man City *d pace setters* after they falter to West Ham *d giant killers* yesterday
Thtats true.... Well said bro...
Yay!!!! We got the 3points....
Omor that west ham are becoming real giant killers oh.... My friend a chelsea fan has said he won't be watching the chelsea vs West Ham game. Lols
Dint watch Arsenal Match yesterday cos of the biki at hand....
Mike Dean is inexperienced in my opinion, he kills a big match like its nothing.... 2 reds after missing that of Costa from the replay n highlights I watched.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mistarsam(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Besea:
Besea
English Education
Abia state university
Hello, Sis(?)! Love ur username..I guess ur name is Bisi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kbs468:
definitely bro. And hope U are contesting for atleast 1 category too from the trending award list of B15 grin
Yeah... Icon of motivation and Most supportive grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Evening House grin

I've noticed that some schools do mobilize their students faster than some.
You can finish your exam in September.
Department processes it within 2 weeks.
Reaches Faculty and Senate in another 2 weeks. (If the senate meeting is timed very well).

And a month or a month and a half after, you're already mobilized.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Elvis506:
hi chinweukamaka...longtime

Hi Elvis....i dey ooo,hw r u doing? Were u mobilized?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Besea(f): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thank you kbs468.
@mistarsam, yes it is sis and no, i am not Bisi, it's a pseudo.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Armynu:

Thtats true.... Well said bro...
Yay!!!! We got the 3points....
Omor that west ham are becoming real giant killers oh.... My friend a chelsea fan has said he won't be watching the chelsea vs West Ham game. Lols
Dint watch Arsenal Match yesterday cos of the biki at hand....
Mike Dean is inexperienced in my opinion, he kills a big match like its nothing.... 2 reds after missing that of Costa from the replay n highlights I watched.

congrats man. Atleast the big financial gamble LVG made on Anthony Martial is paying off.

EPL has now regained its unique unpredictability nature after 6 rounds of matches

ofcourse the Biki was a priority now afterall U still got the hightlight

lol. Pls tell ur friend to watch oo because Chelsea have a knack 4 easily overcoming those kind of teams

I cant remember the last time Arsenal won a game with Mike Dean at the center and that is why most english referees are not usually regarded highly in Fifa and European championships

Although the FA sat today over the Costa incidence with the outcome to be made known on Monday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Evening House grin

I've noticed that some schools do mobilize their students faster than some.
You can finish your exam in September.
Department processes it within 2 weeks.
Reaches Faculty and Senate in another 2 weeks. (If the senate meeting is timed very well).

And a month or a month and a half after, you're already mobilized.

Yes thats quite true and the conditions usually favouring such moblizations are

1 The institutions involve belongs to the new generation ones

2 The institutions involve usually have less than 5000 graduates per session

3 Luck if you belong to older generation skuls that still graduate over 5000 students like Unilorin because not all graduates from a particular skul are mobilized due to NYSC quota for each skul
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sambest2:

Yeah... Icon of motivation and Most supportive grin
Thats a good one and I pray you win grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Kbs468:
Well since I have resolved not to comment on B15 thread anymore, I have decided to acknowledge both of you guys here.

@Olami90, ofcourse you all in B15 can never be forgotten too and pls keep up the good work even as you have extend ur assistance beyond the thread to the physical nature.

@Ademasta, you too is certainly not left out of mention as regard the above.

*On a lighter note* Ademasta Dont mind those JJCs that dont know whats up and that is Y some of them couldn't take the pain of reading the last 5-10 pages of B15 thereby repeating questions that have been asked and answered previously. Although that will end up being helpful to the thread meeting up with its target

Twale for my paddy of life!!! cheesy
I appreciate u.

I knw u're a strong man... I wished u anchor our show buh on d other side, I grabbed immediately wen I did not see u comin up after u were mentioned.

I had my signature on dis thread long tym ago and will still b vry much arnd u guys.. Other guys here aren't strangers to me totally as well..
My paddy frm Unijos dat u knw too well is comin to join u too...
Also Merikims nd som other few former 15B guys

I am sure u will b goin very very soon as well because it is obvious $ stated dat '16 wld be 3 batches.

We are together.... It is now a family, trust me.

Just make sure u remain strong. wink

#OneLove cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Sambest2:

Dats wot I am abt to post afta reading thru som comments here bfor I got to urs.

Som 15A corps members were fortunate nd it was a miracle. Their names were not on d list initially wen others were seeing their names...buh wen reg started, they took d bold step of faith to re-check. Lo $ behold, they saw their names in d mid of reg dates nd they were able to reg....

U guys - kbs, armynu nd others can jst play arnd it to check senatelist on nysc website as portal was opened again last week for SAOfficers to mak adjustment......nothin is impossible.

#OneLove bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Kbs468:

Yes thats quite true and the conditions usually favouring such moblizations are

1 The institutions involve belongs to the new generation ones

2 The institutions involve usually have less than 5000 graduates per session

3 Luck if you belong to older generation skuls that still graduate over 5000 students like Unilorin because not all graduates from a particular skul are mobilized due to NYSC quota for each skul

Exactly. Guess you're right.
Well, it's not only peculiar to new generation schools. Some old generation schools might still produce less than 5000 students. (5,000 is quite much)

I can still make B15 mobilization even though I wrote my last exam Sept 9. But I'm not interested.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Olami90:

Twale for my paddy of life!!! cheesy
I appreciate u.

I knw u're a strong man... I wished u anchor our show buh on d other side, I grabbed immediately wen I did not see u comin up after u were mentioned.

I had my signature on dis thread long tym ago and will still b vry much arnd u guys.. Other guys here aren't strangers to me totally as well..
My paddy frm Unijos dat u knw too well is comin to join u too...
Also Merikims nd som other few former 15B guys

I am sure u will b goin very very soon as well because it is obvious $ stated dat '16 wld be 3 batches.

We are together.... It is now a family, trust me.

Just make sure u remain strong. wink

#OneLove cool

@bolded.

How sure are u bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.