Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3379089 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Awwwn! Thanks baby! grin

Don't leave me hanging again.

I know that the job is stressful. Just take a little bit of your time to come over.

Moreso, I have a request to make, hope I'll be granted

Ask away
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
AirstarKane:
I don laugh tire for una posts. Happy sunday firstlady @omolola1 I greet you o I sight you and presy oga o I go rof o.my @DTOBS where art thou? @sent4rina you dey prepare for convo say I no even want make d tin hold. Armynu I greet you o every citizen of Golden city I hail o if I no mention your name no worry ashimapeyin grin I just love you all like kilode na kiss have a nice week ahead.

In other news Chelsea must win o wink I love you, I love you all.

Happy Sunday to you too love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I really have to say, most of you in this thread are really childish. This thread is for "Prospective Batch A 2016" and not for political bullshit and marriages you guys do. its bad enough there's politics going on here, some of you even post about your football clubs and all that. Not to mention, how terribly most of you write. Its disheartening people still act this way in this age and time. Lol, no offense tho. I really hope you guys drop this political thing and other unnecessary conversations going on here. Let us achieve the aim which this thread was opened for, which is bringing information about NYSC to PCMs. And to all the informants in the building, pls be very sure of your information before posting it and misleading innocent souls. Happy Sunday "Golden Citizens"
Thank you President LogoDWiz and DG Radio,Television services and NOA Golden City Republic in the person of DTOBS for your to order relative to the above submission.
>To start with, you only registered today with just 5 post and you typed the above, As a lady that you are, I feared the kind of obedience, loyalty and respect that would be on offer to your future hubby
>I believe that the use of uncouth words such as 'bullshit' 'Childish' speaks volume of your maturity, intelligence and sociability relative to public disposition
>you said some of us 'write' terribly and 'no offense tho', do you really know the meaning of these expressions too? If I may ask, did you used the usual pen and paper in writing your comment? Or how do you write here please!
>Honestly for typing 'No offense tho' shows that you are indeed not one of the 'some thinking element' stlaibrowne referred to and he himself is not one either else he wouldn't have used such expression at this stage of our commentry on this same thread after he emerged as one of the antagonist of the discuss here.
>mickyswaggz and Jiteshell, well I am not surprised by your belonging to the criticism-without-solution band wagon as I can't recollect when either of you asked or responded to a question being asked.
>Most of us that you all are criticising actually graduated in 2013, 2014 and early 2015, I guess you must have known the numbers of batches we have missed.
>Instead of encouragement, you all are just doing do opposite, incase you don't know, the varying degree of innovation to the NYSC program as evident in/or experienced by BATCH C 2014, BATCH A 2015 and BATCH B 2015 is actually responsible for the lesser NYSC related discusion here else you will even be tired of reading and responding to a serial repetation of treat questions.
>Most of Us who where part of those previous batches wouldn't be surprised by these your dispositions as nothing has really transpired here compaired to those threads.
>LogoDWhiz, Armynu, DTOBS, Johndanny, arnomec, Yanabasee, Sent4rina, greatestman, chukwuamaka and a host of others will surely attest to the latter part of this quote.
>Ironically, the last time I checked, it's the same group of persons mentioned above along side kuchikau and others that actually respond to questions posted here as well as other relevant NYSC infos that have been disclosed so far relative to BATCH A 2016 from our various schools while we await the NYSC schedule on the official TT.
>On a final note, whatever info anyone sees or come across here should please be passed across or relayed as it is seen/or observed here and not to be diluted or adulterated with anything because that was how the info of NYSC banning LONG or OVERALL HIJABS in NYSC camps was misrepresented as 'NYSC has banned the use of HIJABS in CAMPS' not until BATCH B 2015 STREAM II got to camp that the pictures of MUSLIM FEMALE CORP MEMBERS IN HIJAB WENT VIRAL, thus permanently debunking the earlier fake/or panel beated info in that regard.
Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information, GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Now seriously this is funny, not what you wrote but your situation in particular. Bro maybe you need to read it again because you apparently made some mistakes up there. Because it's those involve in the drama on this thread including you of course that need to be asked if they are graduates and if they actually graduated from a government recognised higher institution of learning

U are funny.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Now seriously this is funny, not what you wrote but your situation in particular. Bro maybe you need to read it again because you apparently made some mistakes up there. Because it's those involve in the drama on this thread including you of course that need to be asked if they are graduates and if they actually graduated from a government recognised higher institution of learning

U are funny. I just can't stop laughing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=InvisibleGirl post=40529056]Lol. you would flog me abi? Cause I'd like to know exactly what would be done since it won't be tolerated. Seriously, people should get dictionaries and know the meaning of words before using it. How does me giving my opinion make me a saddist or mean that I'm transferring aggressions? Lol, mature minds indeed.

Well, if you think that's how to give an opinion, i guess you are the one who needs dictionaries.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dominion92 where you at?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
"To start with, you only registered today with just 5 post and you typed the above, As a lady that you are, I feared the kind of obedience, loyalty and respect that would be on offer to your future hubby" and this is a mature mind. This person that has no sense of what to and what not to say. The only thing I"feared" is your use of English. Pls check your grammar before you quote me.
Kbs468:

Thank you President LogoDWiz and DG Radio,Television services and NOA Golden City Republic in the person of DTOBS for your to order relative to the above submission.
>To start with, you only registered today with just 5 post and you typed the above, As a lady that you are, I feared the kind of obedience, loyalty and respect that would be on offer to your future hubby
>I believe that the use of uncouth words such as 'bullshit' 'Childish' speaks volume of your maturity, intelligence and sociability relative to public disposition
>you said some of us 'write' terribly and 'no offense tho', do you really know the meaning of these expressions too? If I may ask, did you used the usual pen and paper in writing your comment? Or how do you write here please!
>Honestly for typing 'No offense tho' shows that you are indeed not one of the 'some thinking element' stlaibrowne referred to and he himself is not one either else he wouldn't have used such expression at this stage of our commentry on this same thread after he emerged as one of the antagonist of the discuss here.
>mickyswaggz and Jiteshell, well I am not surprised by your belonging to the criticism-without-solution band wagon as I can't recollect when either of you asked or responded to a question being asked.
>Most of us that you all are criticising actually graduated in 2013, 2014 and early 2015, I guess you must have known the numbers of batches we have missed.
>Instead of encouragement, you all are just doing do opposite, incase you don't know, the varying degree of innovation to the NYSC program as evident in/or experienced by BATCH C 2014, BATCH A 2015 and BATCH B 2015 is actually responsible for the lesser NYSC related discusion here else you will even be tired of reading and responding to a serial repetation of treat questions.
>Most of Us who where part of those previous batches wouldn't be surprised by these your dispositions as nothing has really transpired here compaired to those threads.
>LogoDWhiz, Armynu, DTOBS, Johndanny, arnomec, Yanabasee, Sent4rina, greatestman, chukwuamaka and a host of others will surely attest to the latter part of this quote.
>Ironically, the last time I checked, it's the same group of persons mentioned above along side kuchikau and others that actually respond to questions posted here as well as other relevant NYSC infos that have been disclosed so far relative to BATCH A 2016 from our various schools while we await the NYSC schedule on the official TT.
>On a final note, whatever info anyone sees or come across here should please be passed across or relayed as it is seen/or observed here and not to be diluted or adulterated with anything because that was how the info of NYSC banning LONG or OVERALL HIJABS in NYSC camps was misrepresented as 'NYSC has banned the use of HIJABS in CAMPS' not until BATCH B 2015 STREAM II got to camp that the pictures of MUSLIM FEMALE CORP MEMBERS IN HIJAB WENT VIRAL, thus permanently debunking the earlier fake/or panel beated info in that regard.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
if u c dis thread not relevant to you kindly leave or remain silent... Correct people with manners regardless of ur status, what info av u added to dis thread @InvisibleGirl . am not interested in "golden citizen" buh I c people expressing there views which doesn't affect me. gd evening PCMs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Kbs468... Pls just ignore whatever is said by them. Its an online thing, if they feel this thread is being derailed then dey can check other places that offers what they want... Ask them what shld be done to substitute what we have been doing and no one will tell you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
sabatok:
if u c dis thread not relevant to you kindly leave or remain silent... Correct people with manners regardless of ur status, what info av u added to did thread @InvisibleGirl . am not interested in "golden citizen" buh I c people expressing there views which doesn't affect me. gd evening PCMs

she is just seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Omolola1:

Ask away
I'll mention it on any of your threads.
Expect it soon grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
sabatok:
if u c dis thread not relevant to you kindly leave or remain silent... Correct people with manners regardless of ur status, what info av u added to dis thread @InvisibleGirl . am not interested in "golden citizen" buh I c people expressing there views which doesn't affect me. gd evening PCMs

Gdevenin mate.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
veraiyke:
Ukwuoma,ikeagwuchi Ikechukwu University of Nigeria, Nsukka Dept of Philosophy(Philosophy/Religion n Cultural Studies Second Class Upper July,2015 Want to serve in Rivers Any info for m?
You're welcome on board bro. God bless

No info yet. Waiting for timetable
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Well I still don't understand many part of this epistle, but I believe you are hurt because I called her another thinking element, because mature reasoning and appropriate discussion is far from this thread seriously sensible discussion is alien to this thread. And of course this is nothing personal tho I am surprised you couldn't see that. All we are saying is that stop this childish drama and let get to what the thread is meant for. Do you get that Bro. And also you said you've graduated long before man that's cray I don't want to get personal with you but that you have graduated since 1990 doesn't change anything here. Being on 3 different pcm threads shouldn't count as experience..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
sirguy542:
she is just seeking attention.
Gbayi! My nigga
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
stlaibrowne
Guy, calm down na. E don do you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Armynu:

Kbs468... Pls just ignore whatever is said by them. Its an online thing, if they feel this thread is being derailed then dey can check other places that offers what they want... Ask them what shld be done to substitute what we have been doing and no one will tell you.
That's to show how funny some people are. No contribution, they are just there to criticize. But we must move forward.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I'm not sure I owe anyone an apology. Its a free world, I posted my opinion. You don't have to respond to it, but if the shoe fits feel free to wear it. You don't have to call anybody names or anything. There's no harm in voicing your opinion. I didn't mention any names so I wonder why some people are running mad over my post.

u started by saying most pple here are childish and u think u dont owe anyone apology?
Well, kindly do the needful by introducing urself, where u graduated from, yr of graduation and where you would love to serve.
Like i said, we are mature minds nd i blv u are too. You are very free to express ur opinion buh definitely not wt insults.
Try to show love to fellow PCMs, who knws wat tomorrow has got for us??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Armynu:
Hmmmm!!!!! Some things are better left unsaid..... Dtobs no point, just ignore and let's continue. Logodwhiz you on point....
Na so VP
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol. I wish I was seeking attention. If you really want to be a "politician" like you portray here, then you should be open to criticism. You don't always have to focus on the negative stuff. Try to work on it and make it better. That was all I was trying to suggest until some people blew it out of proportion and all. Its called constructive criticism people. But really, this was fun.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
hmmm only God can safe graduates dt lack manners of correction....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just let it go bro, we are all one... Invisiblegirl u should drop it too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Y'all need to calm down,take a chill p. I'm not certain I said anything insultive or degrading. The politics thing is childish, people even get married on this thread.Lol. Its amazing, we even have a president and so on. Why can't you just stick to what this thread is about "nysc news". You don't need politics to keep it alive. Let this thread be for NYSC news, exchange numbers even create a WhatsApp group or something for your political and other business, no one would hold you. I want to read what someone has to say about mobilization list drama going on in their school and I have to read about 10 pages of unnecessary politics and marriage.

Lol! Now I get where all these comes from!

You feel envious maybe jealous!

This thread is for A16 PCM members and not only for NYSC news. Get that into your skull

And please, stop repeating that what we do here is childish.

You can drop your number, create a whastapp group and share your whatsapp group there.

Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
I said most people not everyone. You don't expect me to criticize you and then apologize for being truthful, do you? There are very few mature minds here, very very few
biotechshola:

u started by saying most pple here are childish and u think u dont owe anyone apology?
Well, kindly do the needful by introducing urself, where u graduated from, yr of graduation and where you would love to serve.
Like i said, we are mature minds nd i blv u are too. You are very free to express ur opinion buh definitely not wt insults.
Try to show love to fellow PCMs, who knws wat tomorrow has got for us??

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Y'all need to calm down,take a chill p. I'm not certain I said anything insultive or degrading. The politics thing is childish, people even get married on this thread.Lol. Its amazing, we even have a president and so on. Why can't you just stick to what this thread is about "nysc news". You don't need politics to keep it alive. Let this thread be for NYSC news, exchange numbers even create a WhatsApp group or something for your political and other business, no one would hold you. I want to read what someone has to say about mobilization list drama going on in their school and I have to read about 10 pages of unnecessary politics and marriage.

Bonsoir mademoiselle

Why i agree with most of the points raised by you, i do not in any way like the way you are making those points.

Sorry to say, You sounded uncouth. This is a faceless forum and you have no right whatsoever to call people childish. What annoyed me most was this post below.

I really have to say, most of you in this thread are
really childish. This thread is for "Prospective Batch A
2016" and not for political bullshit and marriages you
guys do. its bad enough there's politics going on here,
some of you even post about your football clubs and all
that. Not to mention, how terribly most of you write. Its
disheartening people still act this way in this age and
time. Lol, no offense tho. I really hope you guys drop
this political thing and other unnecessary

In conclusion ma, you sounded foolish. I can't even imagine a graduate talking this way when trying to make a point when she doesn't agree with others.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
stlaibrowne

Guy, calm down na.
E don do you

OK Bro I will mekuen for the sake of national peace but then let us do things right on this thread. The fantasy drama is just not appropriate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol. Envious of? You for one are the most childish person I've come across In this thread. and when they ask men to stand up I'm sure you would too. Lol, Mr Envy
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! Now I get where all these comes from!

You feel envious maybe jealous!

This thread is for A16 PCM members and not only for NYSC news. Get that into your skull

And please, stop repeating that what we do here is childish.

You can drop your number, create a whastapp group and share your whatsapp group there.

Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
veraiyke:
Ukwuoma,ikeagwuchi Ikechukwu
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Dept of Philosophy(Philosophy/Religion n Cultural Studies
July,2015
Want to serve in Rivers
Any info for m?
Welcome Mister and Congratulation on your final classification, however, pls do click on the modify button and erase it ok.
About 'Any info for m?' it depends on what you are seeking clarification upon sir, so questions should be directed in that regard regard ok. Above all, I am sure you are in touch with the authorities in charge of mobilization in UNN as regard the present status of preparation pending when the NYSC TT will be out, if not kindly do so as the final outcome of such move shall be the result of tracing ones name on NYSC portal as being among the names approved by ones school senate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
PCMs kindly ignore comments from InvisibleGirl if u r matured. only childish individual behaves in this manner
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
In conclusion sir, don't call me foolish. You don't know me and I didn't in anyway say or type anything to warrant such insult. I hope the person that talked about mature minds is reading this. This is one of your numerous mature minds. I refuse to come down to your level and exchange names with you.
Harbioollah:

Bonsoir mademoiselle

Why i agree with most of the points raised by you, i do not in any way like the way you are making those points.

Sorry to say, You sounded uncouth. This is a faceless forum and you have no right whatsoever to call people childish. What annoyed me most was this post below.

In conclusion ma, you sounded foolish. I can't even imagine a graduate talking this way when trying to make a point when she doesn't agree with others.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guy your own sef too much ahan, take it cool please

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.