Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375148 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
olajideesan1:
Pls guys, is there going to be batch A in 2016?

No ooooo!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by olajideesan1: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
The reason why I asked was because I heard some people saying different things...some are talking about census
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social enviroment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions.

It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying.

Invisiblegirl you have made your point and I believe everyone in here has seen/heard.
I have just one question for you, make it two questions.

1.What will you have done differently here (this thread)?
2. What is maturity in your own words? (No offence)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
@LogoDWhiz.. Bro do u still rmbr thompson5430 from the Odua thread? Wonder if u can drag him here.funny guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
olajideesan1:
The reason why I asked was because I heard some people saying different things...some are talking about census

Maybe you meant to say batch C.

Batch A will ever be present in any year except of course, there is no NYSC that year.

About the census, there is no specific date yet. So hopefully, Batch A 16 may take part in it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol, some people can be very funny sha... What a question
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thank you, but I'd pass
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! You should have done that before starting your adventure.

Well, there is an opening o.
First Daughter? Or minister of state? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. I'm honored.

my pleasure, av a wonderful nite rest, gotta catch some sleep nw.. 7.30 is d tym for school...#singing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by olajideesan1: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks @harbioollah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Harbioollah:

Maybe you meant to say batch C.

Batch A will ever be present in any year except of course, there is no NYSC that year.

About the census, there is no specific date yet. So hopefully, Batch A 16 may take part in it.

Very well said.... Was going to correct darey00 on that but den I saw ur post and thought I'd just mention him. Prolly it was a mistake from him too as well.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by viviangist3: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
mickyswaggz:
Lol, some people can be very funny sha... What a question

That's what makes life interesting.... If only everyone were to reason the way you do, do you think everything will be fine? Obviously no.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
sirguy542:

No is only batch C that we have next year.

Lol.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
olajideesan1:
Pls guys, is there going to be batch A in 2016?

What a question!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Am So sad at the ongoing conflict. Both sides should learn to never attack the personality during an argument. If l am fond of an habit, that it gives me so much pleasure, l believe that the moment two or more people tell me they ain't comfortable with it then l should start reconsidering my ways. There is freedom to comment on Nairaland but please no matter the differences among us, try not to attack the personality. Also, its never too late to apologize if you deem it necessary.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
My apology doesn't apply to you cause you don't have the slightest iota of maturity in you. Don't get it twisted. All I wanted was to pass a message across, which I did. And you can't say you didn't get the message, cause you did.

Laughing my kekere ass out! grin

It doesn't apply to me, cos I don't feel insulted by your words!

Would u feel insulted if a jealous person insult your success? No!
You'll only laugh at them, cos they don't understand you.

I'm glad you apologised for the words you used.
That's responsible of you.

But please, if you want to pass an opinion across next time, do so constructively. It helps.

You came out with guns blazing, casualties are recorded. Now you are apologising!
The deed is done

Also, I got your message loud and clear.
And to what I've been telling those before you, raise something else and if it's something worthwhile we'll follow it. Simple. No long story! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Armynu:

Very well said.... Was going to correct darey00 on that but den I saw ur post and thought I'd just mention him. Prolly it was a mistake from him too as well.
Thanks but was being sarcastic lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Thank you, but I'd pass

Uwc!
Lol! Oya, which one do you want? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Darey00:
@LogoDWhiz.. Bro do u still rmbr thompson5430 from the Odua thread? Wonder if u can drag him here.funny guy

Lol! I still remember him.

I doubt if he'll be willing to!

Is he through?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I actually want you to spell out what I'm envious of though. For the sake of clarity

This whole thing ofcourse.

Not part of this whole politics thingy! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
stlaibrowne:

OK Bro I will mekuen for the sake of national peace but then let us do things right on this thread. The fantasy drama is just not appropriate

Okay! Tbh now, let's discuss man-to-man.

What do you think is the alternative?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
"To start with, you only registered today with just 5 post and you typed the above, As a lady that you are, I feared the kind of obedience, loyalty and respect that would be on offer to your future hubby" and this is a mature mind. This person that has no sense of what to and what not to say. The only thing I"feared" is your use of English. Pls check your grammar before you quote me.

As if you don't have flaws of your own.

Don't go the grammar line on any of my ministers!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol. Thank you. My stay here is going to be short, I'd be applying for revalidation. I was mobilized for B15 but I was posted to somewhere my parents weren't comfortable with so I didn't go. Lol, I'd pass the marriage and babies offer
shuaibbs:

grin Sweetheart, you're welcome to the thread...

Your audacity is appealing! I don't think there is anything wrong with making your opinion known. I admire your careful choice of words and the fact that you would like see us all write first rate english, but come on, cut us some slack, it's not an english class, lol!

The use of the word 'childish' however in my opinion was a bit rude maybe you should have used another adjective. Anyway, I may not totally agree with your opinion but I respect it!

Oh and I like the way you place 'lol' in your comments... grin

So what are you? MelChlor, ChlorMel?

Well, for all we know, your stay here may be ephemeral, but incase it isn't, we'd like to know you more, I'd like to know you more!

Infact, lets date already! so we can get married and have cute golden babies, who'd grow up to be golden citizens!lol grin grin grin

#Cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! I still remember him.

I doubt if he'll be willing to!

Is he through?

Iono oo. Guy don dey budget odua money for Bajaj b4 e see am.lol
I can listen to that guy talk all day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol
LogoDWhiz:

As if you don't have flaws of your own.
Don't go the grammar line on any of my ministers!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Darey00:
Thanks but was being sarcastic lol
I get it now. Lols
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Thank you President LogoDWiz and DG Radio,Television services and NOA Golden City Republic in the person of DTOBS for your to order relative to the above submission.
>To start with, you only registered today with just 5 post and you typed the above, As a lady that you are, I feared the kind of obedience, loyalty and respect that would be on offer to your future hubby
>I believe that the use of uncouth words such as 'bullshit' 'Childish' speaks volume of your maturity, intelligence and sociability relative to public disposition
>you said some of us 'write' terribly and 'no offense tho', do you really know the meaning of these expressions too? If I may ask, did you used the usual pen and paper in writing your comment? Or how do you write here please!
>Honestly for typing 'No offense tho' shows that you are indeed not one of the 'some thinking element' stlaibrowne referred to and he himself is not one either else he wouldn't have used such expression at this stage of our commentry on this same thread after he emerged as one of the antagonist of the discuss here.
>mickyswaggz and Jiteshell, well I am not surprised by your belonging to the criticism-without-solution band wagon as I can't recollect when either of you asked or responded to a question being asked.
>Most of us that you all are criticising actually graduated in 2013, 2014 and early 2015, I guess you must have known the numbers of batches we have missed.
>Instead of encouragement, you all are just doing do opposite, incase you don't know, the varying degree of innovation to the NYSC program as evident in/or experienced by BATCH C 2014, BATCH A 2015 and BATCH B 2015 is actually responsible for the lesser NYSC related discusion here else you will even be tired of reading and responding to a serial repetation of treat questions.
>Most of Us who where part of those previous batches wouldn't be surprised by these your dispositions as nothing has really transpired here compaired to those threads.
>LogoDWhiz, Armynu, DTOBS, Johndanny, arnomec, Yanabasee, Sent4rina, greatestman, chukwuamaka and a host of others will surely attest to the latter part of this quote.
>Ironically, the last time I checked, it's the same group of persons mentioned above along side kuchikau and others that actually respond to questions posted here as well as other relevant NYSC infos that have been disclosed so far relative to BATCH A 2016 from our various schools while we await the NYSC schedule on the official TT.
>On a final note, whatever info anyone sees or come across here should please be passed across or relayed as it is seen/or observed here and not to be diluted or adulterated with anything because that was how the info of NYSC banning LONG or OVERALL HIJABS in NYSC camps was misrepresented as 'NYSC has banned the use of HIJABS in CAMPS' not until BATCH B 2015 STREAM II got to camp that the pictures of MUSLIM FEMALE CORP MEMBERS IN HIJAB WENT VIRAL, thus permanently debunking the earlier fake/or panel beated info in that regard.
Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information, GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

Gbam!

Don't stress yourself over this people!

I don't even know why I keep answering them sef.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
mickyswaggz:
Please I have a question, I'm based in lagos, I'm from ogun state but I wish to serve in either of the two states.. Can I select both on my 3 choices
you see why you are guilty of our point of view all this while? I have known you on this thread but you never asked this question since that is all you are after. By the way for those who are only interested in Purely NYSC Stuff like yourself, InvisibleGirl, stlaibrowne etc, just ask your question and your mentions will give you an Idea of the response required or better still, just copy me, LogoDWhiz, Armynu, DTOBS, Yanabasee, Johndanny, arcnomec or any other person and you will surely get a reply. Thanks all
BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, LAGOS ALONE CAN AND SHALL BE SELECTED FROM SOUTH WEST REGION ONLY WHEN LAGOS DOES NOT HOST YOUR SCHOOL OF GRADUATION AS THE REQUIREMENT FOR SELECTION INCLUDES ALL STATES EXCEPT YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN AND SCHOOL's STATE OF DOMICILE WITH ONLY 1 STATE FROM ANY OF THE 6 GEO-POLITICAL ZONES TO A MAXIMUM OF 3 STATES ACROSS 3 ZONES AS TOP PICK
Omolola1-The first Lady, you answered well but the above clarifies everything about it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Darey00:

Iono oo. Guy don dey budget odua money for Bajaj b4 e see am.lol I can listen to that guy talk all day

Lol!
I get so many plans for that money.
Even when it continually gets slashed. I re-prioritise and evaluate.
But at the end, a meagre fee was paid.
I felt used and dumped. But it's all part of life's experience
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jealous of someone I don't even know? You know jealousy entails me wanting to have something you already have or something you've already achieved right? Is it your nairaland political post I'm jealous of?What success? Your political post that doesn't go beyond Nairaland? Cause theres nothing else I know about you. You're a man, drop this issue already.Go to bed, read a book or something. Just quit quoting me
LogoDWhiz:

Laughing my kekere ass out! grin

It doesn't apply to me, cos I don't feel insulted by your words!

Would u feel insulted if a jealous person insult your success? No!
You'll only laugh at them, cos they don't understand you.

I'm glad you apologised for the words you used.
That's responsible of you.

But please, if you want to pass an opinion across next time, do so constructively. It helps.

You came out with guns blazing, casualties are recorded. Now you are apologising!
The deed is done

Also, I got your message loud and clear.
And to what I've been telling those before you, raise something else and if it's something worthwhile we'll follow it. Simple. No long story! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Thank you. My stay here is going to be short, I'd be applying for revalidation. I was mobilized for B15 but I was posted to somewhere my parents weren't comfortable with so I didn't go. Lol, I'd pass the marriage and babies offer

Oya, comman do introduction before you go o

And try to increase your stay.
We want you to partake more in the politics: grin

You can the leader of the opposition party. grin cheesy

Shuaibbs is single, and is a gentle guy. Loves with all his heart. He'll take care of you! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.