Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3382453 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tentatively 3weeks to the release of official TT by NYSC...
I want to wish all prospective Corper wee in the house happy staying!
Advice: Don't spend too much during festive period oooo,so that you will be able to save for mammy market in Feb/Mar.
#justmyopinion

Modified: This is dedicated to Airstarkane for your loyalty to our love!

Also to invisibleGirl for her criticism of the happenings on this thread...

Dominion92, Armynu I guess you are guys are having honeymoon abi....

#chilling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hon.. Kbs468 abeg naa which ministry been de in charge to keep the data/record of all the Citizens of Golden City have not seen that update for a while.. Cc: LogoDwhiz, greatestman, kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol. I'm flattered, but I'm engaged
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:
Happy new month great citizens of golden city! I pray that this month will a great testimony for us all in Jesus name.Amen.
Reply to all the mentionsgrin
√My lovely Airstarkane, how have you been?Am missing you gan oooo.Thanks for the dedication of this page to me. Also,don't mind johndanny oooo,I never for once said it out of my intention to have another woman!He's just joking.
√ Hon Kbs468, honestly you no wellgrin.
√ Boss LogoDwhiz, you're really enjoying oooo
√ Johndanny, why you come be like dis nah? who tell you all this thing wey you dey tell my Airstarkane? Be careful ooooogrin
√ Invinciblegirl, I guess you're enjoying more of relating with PCMs in the house now rather than criticising us? Keep it up.
√ Armynu, your convocation package no enter my place ooooo
√Amodu, Where you put head since?
√ dominion92, you and you boo sha! issorait
√ All great ife in the house, Sent4rina, Airstarkane, biothecsolla,tellasola(am not sure I got that right)...hope you guys are preparing hard? Convo yi bad!!!!!!!grin
To all the PCMs in the house,I throwey salute ooooo....

#Copper wee,.... (complete it and win a gift)

DG, which convocation package? My convo was done September (one year 5months) after my graduation. That package am afraid is not available. Waitn for mine sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:
Tentatively 3weeks to the release of official TT by NYSC...
I want to wish all prospective Corper wee in the house happy staying!
Advice: Don't spend too much during festive period oooo,so that you will be able to save for mammy market in Feb/Mar.
#justmyopinion

Modified: This is dedicated to Airstarkane for your loyalty to our love!

Also to invisibleGirl for her criticism of the happenings on this thread...

Dominion92, Armynu I guess you are guys are having honeymoon abi....

#chilling

You don too put us eye o!!!! Guess we'll go under the radar soon. What do u think bout dat @dominion92. The fanfare and paparazzi surrounding us is becoming too much...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:
No worry next time i will come out with a clean evidence... How you de? Welcome back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by classicTutor(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:
Hon.. Kbs468 abeg naa which ministry been de in charge to keep the data/record of all the Citizens of Golden City have not seen that update for a while.. Cc: LogoDwhiz, greatestman, kbs468

Be calm!!! U will soon see d update!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:

Kbs468 and LogoDWhiz are in position to know that because the appointment is not within jurisdiction of senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Armynu:

DG, which convocation package? My convo was done September (one year 5months) after my graduation. That package am afraid is not available. Waitn for mine sha.
Sowie, it must be amodu!grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by keyperson: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls m yet to start clearance cos i got a job immediately after defence.if i do it in jan,hope it wont affect my mobilization.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
tellasola:

DTOBS...I salute your sagacity here, as per Convo its gonna be a glorious ceremony....but never still cleared about the amount and how to make the payment tho.
Me too oooo...But to the best of my knowledge,the convo fee is #6800(everything put together,I guess) and then alumni fee #3000 of so and some other charges like dt jawe....
Me wey be say,I no dey go convo,na when I wan collect certi, I go pay everything together....
Let's ask Sent4rina and biothecsolla, they should both have something for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
keyperson:
Pls m yet to start clearance cos i got a job immediately after defence.if i do it in jan,hope it wont affect my mobilization.
To the best of my knowledge, Clearance cannot and should not affect mobilization, as long as your name is on your school's senate approved list....you're good to go...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Armynu:

You don too put us eye o!!!! Guess we'll go under the radar soon. What do u think bout dat @dominion92. The fanfare and paparazzi surrounding us is becoming too much...
hahahahahabah.....una too no dey tire? gringringringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
*crying for greatestman*...invisibleGirl, is the Mr right also here? or his in chevron?grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol. No and no
DTOBS:

*crying for greatestman*...invisibleGirl, is the Mr right also here? or his in chevron?grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
keyperson:
I don't think so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:

That's in charge of the ministry of Planning and Logistics which is headed by Agoro1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:

chai! This guy don go orientation camp tire as ghost Corpergrin. What do you want for your gift?
tongue well since my household has been witnessing double double blessings, so I believe that beginning from this last ember month, it shall now be multiple multiple blessings hence having Missmossy as a third wife as gift would not be a bad idea
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:

You are cajoling my predicament right?
How are you doing my brother?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
keyperson:
I say Congratulation and you have been answered adequately but let me chip in by saying that the entire process of mobilization varies from one skul to the other, take my skul as a case study WHERE INSPITE OF SEEING ONES NAME ON THE SENATE APPROVED RESULT AND GRADUATION LIST, ONE IS STILL REQUIRED TO FILL MOBILIZATION FORM DEMANDING ONES NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, EMAIL, JAMB NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, COURSE OF STUDY AND CLASS OF DEGREE WITH PHOTOCOPIES OF JAMB SLIP, STATEMENT OF RESULT/CERTIFICATE AND CLEARANCE FORM WHICH WE HAVE GRACIOUSLY DONE IN MID NOVEMBER.
So I will advise you contact your skul or colleagues from same skul to ascertain the present situation of things over there in order to avoid had I known.
WITH LOVE FROM GOLDEN CITY
sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Val601(f): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
I see my lovely Val601 viewing this topic.Sweetheart where have you been? kiss
Sweetie..I went to school to make sure my name was on the Senate list, only to find out that one of my lecturers omitted my name in his list nd he travelled to America.. I had to find a way to look 4 my result, it was really stressful dear, stress almost killed ur Mrs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Ofcourse you have and was actually done in my presence hence my reason for advising greatestman and shuaibbs to back off as you have a certificate to that effect.
So for now continue to enjoy your honeymoon with arnomec pending your approval as a Minister of Education <State> as your job specification shall include everything about specialty requirements of a graduate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Val601:
Sweetie..I went to school to make sure my name was on the Senate list, only to find out that one of my lecturers omitted my name in his list nd he travelled to America.. I had to find a way to look 4 my result, it was really stressful dear, stress almost killed ur Mrs.
Keyperson, et cet-era you see why I always suggest getting in touch with ones skul?
Val601 sorry about the stress you passed through OK, Golden City have missed you tremendously as Mrs science and technology of our dear Republic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Val601:
OMG..That lecturer should be sued for putting you in that state.Hope you've clarified the issue now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:

chai! This guy don go orientation camp tire as ghost Corpergrin. What do you want for your gift?

I answered it before kbs468 jhor tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Teemama20 are you still shy? after being on Nairaland for 2yrs running?
lreneidiva and arrenius15, you are also both sighted
Now since Minister of planning and logistics is unavoidably absent for a while now, I hereby implore every new moniker that has never had his or her own mentioned as a classified list should hence forth mention my moniker so as to be captured in the next updated census figure to be released soon
WITH LOVE FROM GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC
sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information Golden City Republic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
good evening house, hope u guys have a great day? coolgood evening house, hope u guys have a great day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Val601(f): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

Keyperson, et cet-era you see why I always suggest getting in touch with ones skul?
Val601 sorry about the stress you passed through OK, Golden City have missed you tremendously as Mrs science and technology of our dear Republic
Tnks dear and I really missed you guys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
amodu:

Maybe you were absent when the senate committee of social and entertainment was sharing the delicacies i sent.

Lemme be. the first to wish you a smashing birthday.

Thank you my brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I answered it before kbs468 jhor tongue
Presido you have no choice in this case than to relinquish the gift for me simply because Golden City's constitution forbids you from taking more than one wife since the gift here is no other than Missmossy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Val601(f): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

OMG..That lecturer should be sued for putting you in that state.Hope you've clarified the issue now.
Yes oo my dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol. I mean in the actual world.
Kbs468:

Ofcourse you have and was actually done in my presence hence my reason for advising greatestman and shuaibbs to back off as you have a certificate to that effect.
So for now continue to enjoy your honeymoon with arnomec pending your approval as a Minister of Education <State> as your job specification shall include everything about specialty requirements of a graduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.