Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390489 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
arrhenius15:

Great Futarian ...hope u had a wonderful convoc? Gud 2 have u here. As rightly said, hopes are high on Feb ending or early March

Yea... a great convo.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omolola1:

Hopeful for February
Ok maam, Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
AirstarKane:

Lwkmd choi lemme see response and don't laugh @ me o E ma binu o which one is telenovela hope it's not all those mexican/Philippines soap opera? Choi if na it ehn una fall my hand my mum sef no dey allow me hear word. tongue make una watch isakaba or my in-law nollywood rocks kiss oya explain telenova biko

Yea. You're right. They are.

I would have like it, but I just don't like the fact that they don't subtitle it. And they insert another audio.

Some storyline are boring tho.

My favourite then was 'Two Of Us'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
DTOBS:

Sweetie,am seriously hungry ooo...what did you prepare?

Really, why did you come late na? Besides you didn't drop money for food i guess you forgot. Don't worry you are forgiven I will prepare breakfast but for now can you manage fufu&d small soup but no meat sha o grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Welcome back amodu, how was your convocation?

We no see rice, na picture we see grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Armynu, where are you?

I'm seriously waiting for you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Amodu, see me in my office grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! Who asked you to congratulate yourself first? Selfish boy.

Anyways, Congratulations to you. Greater heights you shall reach.
Another convocation on the way in the form of Masters and many more.
Don't mind me jawe pressy, na my fingers they jump
Amen oooo
Congrats to them all in advance.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Congrats man but I thought you are also an alumni of Oba Awon Adaniduro University (OAU) who is still awaiting Convo?

I am grateful bro

I laff grin grin not at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
dominion92:
Welcome back amodu, how was your convocation?

We no see rice, na picture we see grin grin

Yes ma

It was laudable and a success as I graduated with Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo.

That joyous moment when he said "my fellow graduands".

grin I sent the rice through the senate committee on social amd entertainment.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
dominion92:
Amodu, see me in my office grin
Permission to come in...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
amodu:

Don't mind me jawe pressy, na my fingers they jump
Amen oooo
Congrats to them all in advance.

Lol! No prob.
Stay safe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
DTOBS:
By the time I was leaving the thread was on page 153, am resume now and it is on page 163...You guys are really trying! Thumbs up Golden city citizens (plus haters oooo).
My Airstarkane, how are you dear?Missing you like kilodegrin
LogoDwhiz, Armynu, Kbs468, amodu, Sent4rina,hope you guys are good?

Very much good

Still in the euphoria of my convocation

I guess you're good too?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Missmossy:

Hehehe cheesy

It's making sense, lost in some of the details though. Many people here already.

How you doing
I am superb dear.
Ofcourse as the days draws nearer, we would expect many to storm here with their mind-troubling questions after securing the green light for a possible mobilization come A 2016 tentatively in feb/mar and then one would be overwhelmed by the rate at which the pages shall be spanning up daily.
Finally most of the details you have missed would be brought to the fore once in a while and you will surely get back the whole gist
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2015
AirstarKane:
Hmmm good evening o grin I missed a lot choi see drama hot like akara. How's everyone? I missed you guys cos I missed sha. Ermm @ my great ife peepz how prep na. Who's through with clearance? @ presy I hail o,@ oga kbs468 your head is intact grin

I can see wedding bells soon :oabi una no dey see ni oga o. If I no mention you no worry I dey write list ashimapeyin ko ti kan yin. I love y'all tongue
>We are all fine oo Mrs Airstarkane DTOBS
>Let me inform you that you missed nothing actually while away as nothing compares to your sweet weekend romance with the best Baby Boo in the world according to you anyway
>Because my darlings Pweedyuz and dhupsy also acknowledge and appreciate me as the Best of the Bested on planet earth hence our constant Honey-moon trips to Mars, pluto, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and even Sun since our bodies have genetically developed cooling fins
>Though I almost cheated on them over the weekend because they were away when I was spying on dominion92, Missmossy and Fireandice in the absence of Armynu but Johndanny and one other were around
>you know as Attorney General, I must always say the truth and nothing less but they can't also blame me because like I always say, We Men react to what we see
>while you Women react to what you hear, so the spark plug was ignited and their was a steady flow of current still running the Beauty Circut of Missmossy,
>Though mjblinks- a family friend who was sighted on Satelite TV had earlier encouraged me to be patient with you women but the spirit of seeing is very strong more than anything
>Or is it because I can easily manipulate the law and filed a Divorce?
>Just check out the following product of seeing philosophy resulting in high sale of Super glue
>LogoDWhiz saw Omolola1
>Sent4rina saw mjblinks
>Armynu saw dominion92
>DTOBS saw you Airstarkane
>Shuaibbs saw InvisibleGirl and was never intimidated
>arnomec saw the same InvisibleGirl and made bold his intention to kiss her lips and fingers *Shuaibbs e b like say dis 1 na unanimous point decision against U oo just like Tyson Fury had over Vitali Klitchko oo*
>The City Assembly chambers inhabited by greatestman, Kuchikau, Banks92, amodu and kingsley3218 are codedly doing their thing
>Other Cabinet members such as yanabasee, Ojeifo12, Spymate, Harbioollah, mistarsam,Spanishmario, LMAyedun, Omoalhajayezz, biotechshola,Mikkyboy008,dammybravo and elegushichilling are not left out of the coded moves all in a bid to make the National Matrimony coming up a huge sucess
>Agoro1-Minister of Planning and logistics is not also left out and I hope the Golden City Census is still going on because the motto of your office is work-in-progress oo
>Prettyjo you haven't revealled your hubby to us oo or are you codedly and Culturally collaboring in the lab? After all, You and your fellow Minister of Health [State] are always sampling varied Species of culture mix in the lab
>Because dhupsy actually told me how you guys made her job of overseeing the Administration of Food and Drugs Easier in collaboration with SOG that is yet to have a DG
>I am convinced I should suggest GiftUbani who I am using this opportunity to congratulate on your posting to ENUGU state if eventually mobilized by ABU as you wouldn't have any serious competion for the state from your skul
>Finally na GOD WIN as Presido can equally serve GOLDEN CITY meritoriously by doubling as Minister of Education just like PMB assumed the Ministry of Petroleum Resources since the Substantive Minister of Education in the Person of ClassicTutor is practically Non-performing
>Let me not put my stamp so that the news will not go viral for the fear of being lynched by my Sweeties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:07am On Dec 01, 2015
This InvisibleGirl I am thinking of her through out the night (thinking loud).
Please my fellow what is the way out?
You know in life sometimes you need to disagree before you agree.
CC:
LOGODWHIZ
KBS468
BANKS92
YANABASE
KUCHIKAU
Dominion92
Armynu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 5:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Good morning all, happy new month.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

Ofcourse you should because ours is a Republic that is gender sensitive, hence a rousing welcome for you, InvisibleGirl and the pleasant re-union with Missmossy. Incase you don't know my darlings Pweedyuz-The Minister of Women Affairs and dhupsy-DG NAFDAC are unavoidably absent for now as they are part of the first lady's entourage to foreign nations with respect to the forthcoming Golden City-first family's matrimony
hahaha, funny. Hope I will b getting a position soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2015
spixytinxy:
Good morning all, happy new month.

Mrnin, wishing u a happy end of the year.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2015
amodu:

Yes ma

It was laudable and a success as I graduated with Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo.

That joyous moment when he said "my fellow graduands".

grin I sent the rice through the senate committee on social amd entertainment.

Hahahahahahaha.... You no well, but once again congratulations...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Good morning citizens of Golden city, Happy New month. I wish everyone a great end to the year 2015.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 5:32am On Dec 01, 2015
dominion92:
Armynu, where are you?

I'm seriously waiting for you

Sorry dearest, was unavoidably absent becos of some unforeseen circumstance. Will make it up to you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 5:34am On Dec 01, 2015
IghravweIG:
Good morning citizens of Golden city, Happy New month. I wish everyone a great end to the year 2015.

Thanks mate. Wishing same. Gd mrnin and have a nice day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Yippie fellas it's new I mean brand new month,its December grin I wanna wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance tongue Good Morning citizens of Golden City.

No matter what, life's good and it can only get better. May you never take one single breath for granted. I hope you dance smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:06am On Dec 01, 2015
greatestman:
This InvisibleGirl I am thinking of her through out the night (thinking loud).
Please my fellow what is the way out?
You know in life sometimes you need to disagree before you agree.
CC:
LOGODWHIZ
KBS468
BANKS92
YANABASE
KUCHIKAU
Dominion92
Armynu

There are lessons to be learnt from every situation in life.... Don't wanna go into details of quoting her and others (its gonna be cumbersome) but believe me you some of their criticism were constructive.... Likeswise yours and that of others. All am trying to say in essence is that
1. When the idea of Golden City started none of them were here to say no or suggest something otherwise
2. After the whole politics kicked in, some people kicked against it but never offered another way out.
3. What I have learnt from the unfortunate disagreement that has happened in here over this few days are
I. As human beings we will never agree on same thing... That's why its been said that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
II. There are some positives from the disagreement (always looking unto the bright side). Like invisiblegirl and stailbrown rightly said that information are lost in pages I agree quite alright but again that's y we encourage people to introduce dem selves and feel free to ask any question. Stailbrown also was of the opinion that we try something else. That brought about the politics in Kogi and he if I may say rightly and adequately got responses... That's a plus. Looking forward to invisiblegirl bringing up sumtin that the whole thread will contribute to aswell.
III. This brings me to my final point, harmony. Despite the happenings just like u rightly said we all sometimes agree to disagree or we do the reverse....

PS: please if you don't like something you don't have to reply... You can just ignore and let it slide, even if your moniker was mentioned. We all want one thing in here, which is "INFORMATION". So please, while we await the information whatever pleases one he/she should do it.... Thank you all.
Lest I forget Happy new month to you all and a happy end of the year aswell.... Some people don start countdown to Christmas already. May God in his infinite Mercy spare our lives till den and beyond. Top of the morning to y'all and have a blessed one.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 6:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Before people begin to circulate pirated, fake, china, and aba made NEW MONTH greetings to you,
I wish you and your entire family the ORIGINAL HAPPY NEW MONTH with NAFDAC registration no: 01-12-2015:
between, it's the CHRISTMAS MONTH!
I wish you MERRY!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

>We are all fine oo Mrs Airstarkane DTOBS
>Let me inform you that you missed nothing actually while away as nothing compares to your sweet weekend romance with the best Baby Boo in the world according to you anyway
>Because my darlings Pweedyuz and dhupsy also acknowledge and appreciate me as the Best of the Bested on planet earth hence our constant Honey-moon trips to Mars, pluto, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and even Sun since our bodies have genetically developed cooling fins
>Though I almost cheated on them over the weekend because they were away when I was spying on dominion92, Missmossy and Fireandice in the absence of Armynu but Johndanny and one other were around
>you know as Attorney General, I must always say the truth and nothing less but they can't also blame me because like I always say, We Men react to what we see
>while you Women react to what you hear, so the spark plug was ignited and their was a steady flow of current still running the Beauty Circut of Missmossy,
>Though mjblinks- a family friend who was sighted on Satelite TV had earlier encouraged me to be patient with you women but the spirit of seeing is very strong more than anything
>Or is it because I can easily manipulate the law and filed a Divorce?
>Just check out the following product of seeing philosophy resulting in high sale of Super glue
>LogoDWhiz saw Omolola1
>Sent4rina saw mjblinks
>Armynu saw dominion92
>DTOBS saw you Airstarkane
>Shuaibbs saw InvisibleGirl and was never intimidated
>arnomec saw the same InvisibleGirl and made bold his intention to kiss her lips and fingers *Shuaibbs e b like say dis 1 na unanimous point decision against U oo just like Tyson Fury had over Vitali Klitchko oo*
>The City Assembly chambers inhabited by greatestman, Kuchikau, Banks92, amodu and kingsley3218 are codedly doing their thing
>Other Cabinet members such as yanabasee, Ojeifo12, Spymate, Harbioollah, mistarsam,Spanishmario, LMAyedun, Omoalhajayezz, biotechshola,Mikkyboy008,dammybravo and elegushichilling are not left out of the coded moves all in a bid to make the National Matrimony coming up a huge sucess
>Agoro1-Minister of Planning and logistics is not also left out and I hope the Golden City is still going on because the motto of your office is work-in-progress oo
>Prettyjo you haven't revealled your hubby to us oo or are you codedly and Culturally collaboring in the lab? After all, You and your fellow Minister of Health [State] are always sampling varied Species of culture mix in the lab
>Because dhupsy actually told me how you guys made her job of overseeing the Administration of Food and Drugs Easier in collaboration with SOG that is yet to have a DG
>I am convinced I should suggest GiftUbani who I am using this opportunity to congratulate on your posting to ENUGU state if eventually mobilized by ABU as you wouldn't have any serious competion for the state from your skul
>Finally na GOD WIN as Presido can equally serve GOLDEN CITY meritoriously by doubling as Minister of Education just like PMB assumed the Ministry of Petroleum Resources since the Substantive Minister of Education in the Person of ClassicTutor is practically Non-performing
>Let me not put my stamp so that the news will not go viral for the fear of being lynched by my Sweeties

Kbs468 you want ban abi? Or you want a restraining order? Laughing (hysterically) but not joking.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:12am On Dec 01, 2015
AirstarKane:
My boo welcome oooo muah muah muah kiss

Take it easy.... Forgive for not replying ur mention the other day.... Don't know how I missed that.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:
By the time I was leaving the thread was on page 153, am resume now and it is on page 163...You guys are really trying! Thumbs up Golden city citizens (plus haters oooo).
My Airstarkane, how are you dear?Missing you like kilodegrin
LogoDwhiz, Armynu, Kbs468, amodu, Sent4rina,hope you guys are good?

Naso e dey be oh... Remember B15 you leave for 1 hour by the time you comeback 30 to 35 pages were gone already.... We gallant full ground.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2015
whodohgeepee:
am treating Ilorin tho! Lolz! Tis okay bro! Amen! Wish u da best as well!

Nice one. Thanks...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2015
AirstarKane:
Yippie fellas it's new I mean brand new month,its December grin I wanna wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance tongue Good Morning citizens of Golden City.

No matter what, life's good and it can only get better. May you never take one single breath for granted. I hope you dance smiley

Amen... Thanks for the prayers. So your own countdown has started sef lols.. Enjoy ur day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2015
tellasola:
Before people begin to circulate pirated, fake, china, and aba made NEW MONTH greetings to you,
I wish you and your entire family the ORIGINAL HAPPY NEW MONTH with NAFDAC registration no: 01-12-2015:
between, it's the CHRISTMAS MONTH!
I wish you MERRY!!!

This message never gets old... Thanks and wish you same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.