Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3386939 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OTUNBACODED: 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
good afternoon all. pls I need any corper in the Kano camp to pls help me with the name of the camp commandant and possibly phone no. pls very urgent!!!!@

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2016
Fraih:
Friends in the waiting, how are you all?
Please gather enough strength and stability as you prepare for camp o, its so demanding here.

Trust you're all doing fine.
Cc: Terrymason, Kbs468, Oyehomie, IghravweIG, eaglesvision et al.
Doing more than fine to the glory of God you know
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2016
johndanny:
we de here o. We full ground
Abeg send me your digits make I Holla u,glo network has been terrible to me that's y I v not been coming online here. Hope u v seen that OYO is your case girl?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2016
With a heavy heart and on behalf of the Ministry of Information, Golden city Republic and the entire Governing council, I announce to you all great citizens the most trying moment of my existence with the below submission

1. I only discovered tonight the reason behind my troubled Heart for the past one week that my able and wonderful DG Dtobs was actually involved in a robbery attack enroute Benue Camp.

I think it's high time we get our thinking caps on Nigerian youths!

How can innocent souls be deprived of their belongings just like that when they are not public office holders that they would say have been looting their common wealth.

Because 99.9% of Nigerians are either Christians or Muslims and None of these Faith categories preach nor encourage, envy, hatred, thuggery, stealing, arm robbery, kidnapping, wanton killings etc etc

Instead they all admonish love, peace, kindness, pity, protection, mercy, sympathy, humility, generosity etc

I mean, all the good and positive words that are Godly in nature as none of the God's prophets and messangers from ADAM to ISA (Jesus) to MUHAMMAD are ever associated with negativity and any thing close to that are usually in relation to the high profile idolatry in existence then and documented for our access now which should not be interpreted as same in this our Golden generation.

I think something needs to be done with respect to the journey itself as a way of forestalling future occurrence.

The lord is your strength guys and surely all that you have lost would never be a permanent lost OK, Instead that shall be the announcement of greater things in your lives OK because I also learnt that Dammyoni18 too was involved in that disheartening experience.

2. Without fully recovering from that shock was when my Iya Ibeji here in Golden City-Spixytinxy informed me of her immediate decamping over her Dad's demise earlier on today. May the soul of deceased rest in the blossom of the lord. Amen cry cry cry cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
wittyemi:
Abeg send me your digits make I Holla u,glo network has been terrible to me that's y I v not been coming online here. Hope u v seen that OYO is your case girl?
sure.. I even see her today sef for dat kitchen side.. My digits 08039318470
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2016
wittyemi:
sure.. I even see her today sef.. My digits 08039318470
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2016
Kbs468:
With a heavy heart and on behalf of the Ministry of Information, Golden city Republic and the entire Governing council, I announce to you all great citizens the most trying moment of my existence with the below submission

1. I only discovered tonight the reason behind my troubled Heart for the past one week that my able and wonderful DG Dtobs was actually involved in a robbery attack enroute Benue Camp.

How can innocent souls be deprived of their belongings just like that when they are not public office holders that they would say have been looting their common wealth.

Because 99.9% of Nigerians are either Christians or Muslims and None of these Faith categories preach nor encourage, envy, hatred, thuggery, stealing, arm robbery, kidnapping, wanton killings etc etc

Instead they all admonish love, peace, kindness, pity, protection, mercy, sympathy, humility, generosity etc

I mean, all the good and positive words that are Godly in nature as none of the God's prophets and messangers from ADAM to ISA (Jesus) to MUHAMMAD are ever associated with negativity and any thing close to that are usually in relation to the high profile idolatry in existence then and documented for our access now which should not be interpreted as same in this our Golden generation.

I think something needs to be done with respect to the journey itself as a way of forestalling future occurrence.

The lord is your strength guys and surely all that you have lost would never be a permanent lost OK, Instead that shall be the announcement of greater things in your lives OK because I also learnt that Dammyoni18 too was involved in that disheartening experience.

2. Without fully recovering from that shock was when my Iya Ibeji here in Golden City-Spixytinxy informed me of her immediate decamping over her Dad's demise earlier on today. May the soul of deceased rest in the blossom of the lord. Amen cry cry cry cry

This is a trying moment and a sober mood for GC, though we are aware that Almighty God knows all and have prior knowledge of virtually everything but we aren't satisfy with these sad occurences therefore I besiege Allah to replenish the pockets of the robbery victims, forgive Spixytinxy's dad (our father) of all his trangressions, grant spixytinxy and all the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

I also seek from Allah an end to these ugly occurrences and anticipating the ushering in of favour, mercy, guidance, protection, blessing, sound health, longevity, riches, wealth, greatness, prosperity and all the good things of life.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:21am On May 06, 2016
Kbs468:

So Sad. Firstly I commiserate the spixytinxy family, I pray that God in his infinite mercy provide succor for the Family.

@oga dtobs, it's sad that we found ourselves in an insane environment, I pray that God reinstall you hundreds fold
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:27am On May 06, 2016
amodu:

This is a trying moment and a sober mood for GC, though we are aware that Almighty God knows all and have prior knowledge of virtually everything but we aren't satisfy with these sad occurences therefore I besiege Allah to replenish the pockets of the robbery victims, forgive Spixytinxy's dad (our father) of all his trangressions, grant spixytinxy and all the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

I also seek from Allah an end to these ugly occurrences and anticipating the ushering in of favour, mercy, guidance, protection, blessing, sound health, longevity, riches, wealth, greatness, prosperity and all the good things of life.
Amin-na yaa Allah. Thanks Brother for your kinds words for they are the most deserving gestures right now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:29am On May 06, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

So Sad. Firstly I commiserate the spixytinxy family, I pray that God in his infinite mercy provide succor for the Family.

@oga dtobs, it's sad that we found ourselves in an insane environment, I pray that God reinstall you hundreds fold
Amen Brother. Thanks alot for your concern too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Stanleymotors(m): 3:43am On May 06, 2016
Stanleymotors:
I have An Iphone 5 for sale at very low prices
just #30,000
Colour, White
You can call or Whatapp me at
OR send me a mail at stanley4jesusinvestment@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 4:41am On May 06, 2016
Kbs468:

spixytinxy dear, sorry for yur loss & we all pray God grants yur family d fortitude to bear diz huge loss & may his soul rest in peace. B strong love

Dtobs, tank goodness yu weren't harmed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by najeemefcc: 5:40am On May 06, 2016
Please do any body have any concrete and reliable information about the postponement of this NYSC batch A stream II to october/november. Because this RUMOR is becoming strong day by day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:18am On May 06, 2016
Good morning everyone.. I hope we all are doing good.

Spixytinxy, I am really sorry about your loss. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
He has gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2016
About stream 2 being merged with batch b. It is all rumour..

Disregard it...

I work with the OBS team over here and our camp officials hasn't said something as to that effect..
More information will be dropped as regards that later on..

Nysc have made plans for stream I and II. Ministry of finance gave the go ahead..

The only issue we have here and we are hearing of is the issue of fuel being scarce.. Cost of things are high. That's all..

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2016
Kbs468:

I pray God gives Spixitinxy and her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
God is your strength Dear.
As for my DG (Dtobs), Brotherly, don't be discouraged, there are better days ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
About stream 2 being merged with batch b. It is all rumour..

Disregard it...

I work with the OBS team over here and our camp officials hasn't said something as to that effect..
More information will be dropped as regards that later on..

Nysc have made plans for stream I and II. Ministry of finance gave the go ahead..

The only issue we have here and we are hearing of is the issue of fuel being scarce.. Cost of things are high. That's all..

Good morning
Copy that.
How's camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Dey all are fine but dtobs can't come online now. He now uses a 'small' phone cos their phones were collected.

Alright please just tell him I asked after him and if I can get his contact, I will appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 8:15am On May 06, 2016
Sorry about the loss @spixytinxy You are strong in Jesus name.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by trustedward(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2016
Essont:
Please oo campers, anybody posted to Maiduguri, Adamawa and their kinds in this stream i? Am a kind of scared of my posting comes stream ii.
drop ur number,I've got gud news 4 u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 9:39am On May 06, 2016
AirstarKane:

Alright please just tell him I asked after him and if I can get his contact, I will appreciate it. Thanks so much.

No probs. 08167956823...usually available in d evenings.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 9:42am On May 06, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2:
7 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2: 15 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
kceewhyte
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
northkendal
meeddah
nurmanteasynoni
gbozy
faustychris23
genius43
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
shollyjay90
slimfitdiva
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR GC fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF THE DAY:
two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe - ALBERT EINSTEIN

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised- CHINUA ACHEBE

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE DAY:
1) i founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira - ATIKU ABUBAKAR

2) Until i see someone eating out of the gutter before i believe there is poverty in Nigeria - UMARU DIKKO

SHORT JOKES:
1) TEACHER- The first son of adam was named?
RAY4000- ADAMU

2) TEACHER- what is a verb?
FRAISER- A verb is a valve in a bicycle tyre
TEACHER- What are you saying?
FRAISER- it is a complete sentence sir
TEACHER- Are you mad?
FRAISER- It is a question sir
TEACHER- Don't be stupid
FRAISER- It is an advice sir
TEACHER- Stop that nonsense
FRAISER- it is a command sir
TEACHER- you are an idiot
FRAISER- it is an insult sir
TEACHER- get out of my class!
FRAISER- it is an order sir
TEACHER- Oh goodness!... What a boy!
FRAISER- it is an exclamation sir
TEACHER- May God have mercy on you
FRAISER- it is a prayer sir

THE TEACHER FAINTED

Five years later, fraiser became the best graduating student in harvard university after getting 5.01 as g.p.... He now has 10 plots of land in ota and 15 wives with 55 children... TO GOD BE THE GLORY

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2016
IghravweIG:

Copy that.
How's camp.

Camp can be fun, stressful, demanding, crazy and any other way you want it to be like..

Hope you're getting prepared?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2016
Jubrealguy. I see you boss..

God bless. We. Shall see soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OTUNBACODED: 11:22am On May 06, 2016
pls na, any kano corper to pls help me with camp commandant name and no . ABEG bill make person reply me ABEG or if u get friend for kano help me ask. thanks as it's very urgent
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2016
OTUNBACODED:
pls na, any kano corper to pls help me with camp commandant name and no . ABEG bill make person reply me ABEG or if u get friend for kano help me ask. thanks as it's very urgent
cc amodu, missoyin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2016
Chai this soldiers just de make camp de tire me.. Which life
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 06, 2016

@LogoDWhiz, please, how did u secure a place/spot or apply for OBS in camp?

@stream 1peeps, is they any prize for participating in one/any of the pageant (miss nysc, Coca-Cola, macho e. t. c) in camp. what are we to expect? (via d prize).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by WordCode77(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2016
Be wise, this is the best time to buy this book and begin practicing (see below)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
I heartily commiserate with my beautiful sugar mummy spixytinxy on the demise of her Dad, may the Almighty God give her and the entire family fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2016
johndanny:
Chai this soldiers just de make camp de tire me.. Which life
Oboy the thing tire me...including those small small children called man o war
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:20pm On May 06, 2016
Dear DTOB, pls take hrt oooo. Jubrealguy dear missing u too. Its now 16 days to go,it is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.