Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3378390 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greenlegs(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
Pls anybody know of any good self contain in Asaba
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 22, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ladycomfort(f): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
shuaibbs:
Hardluck to all the stream2 fellas!!!

Anything them do na #Godwin! Our destiny dey intact!!!!

Happy Sunday...

Cheers...
. Is this some form of mockery directed to stream 2 peeps?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by genius43(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2016
shuaibbs:

Happy Sunday...

Cheers...

So much for humans, that you are serving don't mke you automatically light years ahead dose in batch b talk more batch a stream 2
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2016
genius43:

So much for humans, that you are serving don't mke you automatically light years ahead dose in batch b talk more batch a stream 2
did you read the post well
he used "OUR" so he wasnt also mobilized. so please dont be too quick to pass verdict.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Is this some form of mockery directed to stream 2 peeps?
how is it some of mockery ma
he used the pronoun "OUR destiny"
so he is also reffering to himself now.
meaning he wasnt mobilized also and he is consoling himself.
nawa sha oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
shuaibbs:

Happy Sunday...

Cheers...
I'm just trying to know the meaning of @bolded...........cos dat "our" seems sarcastic to me. Anyway, all is well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:14am On May 23, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:20am On May 23, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:21am On May 23, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2016
shuaibbs:

Brother! Hardluck is simply an expression of sympathy for something bad that has happened... Plus I don't see any sarcasm in the second statement... There was no emoticon to show how my face was while typing... Whether by devine design or just luck I fell in stream 1... So why would I come here to mock anyone!!
I understand, but you should also understand the situation on ground, it's quite volatile. Hope you feel me??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2016
shuaibbs:

Brother! Hardluck is simply an expression of sympathy for something bad that has happened... Plus I don't see any sarcasm in the second statement... There was no emoticon to show how my face was while typing... Whether by devine design or just luck I fell in stream 1... So why would I come here to mock anyone!!
Issorite........Hardluck to all of us den
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:45am On May 23, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by townplanner(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2016
biotechshola:
OKADA CAMP!!!

At first, i couldn't imagine myself living in such environment, very muddy and strange weather. But as time passed by, i got so used to the place and was impressed by every element of the camp.

The camp director, Mrs STELLA NKECHI is such a unique woman, i so much admire her confidence and eloquence that I always looked forward to her speech.

The camp parade instructor, RSM GOPEP kept the camp lively, ever gallant old soldier, i salute his agility.

The beagle blower, though wouldn't stop interrupting my sleep, is a very jovial man, his slogans 'no peace for corpers'...'igboro ti daru' always got me cracking my bone. He surely knew how to got us on our feets.

My hostel, HALL THREE, was full of characters, i could remember our last night in camp, EVANS and co almost made us sleep on parade ground, they wouldn't just stop making noise. Thanks to RSM

My platoon instructor, Ibrahim sanusi, a very nice man. I miss him so much.

My GC family, hardie14[my lovely wife] and qutyjoice made every minute on camp memorable and worthwhile.
Missprudence hmmmm!!!...we were actually in the same platoon, though i discovered late, i can't believe we couldn't relate well, whose fault? I don't know.

Parade! Parade!! Parade!!! My favourite activity on camp. I enjoyed every moment of it.

To me, mami was almost nonexistent, i only went there whenever i wasn't satisfied with kitchen food or to charge my phone. I met with hardie14 and qutyjoice there couple of time too.

This is my experience of OKADA camp...

Mehn okada camp was on point. Had crazy fu..........-i miss maamiii *if I carry u go okada ma Guy, u go love NYSC* eva Water no dey let us sleep, lumydee44, control, wazobia, Omo Ibo, iyanya, Murpyhies and miss Big Boobs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by genius43(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2016
shuaibbs:

Genius43... Honestly I don't even know how to reply your quote! Believe it or not I am not that kinda person...

No Problem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
Issorite........Hardluck to all of us den
lmao... Oboi I just dey read different funny posts and comments since dis stream 2 saga don start. Baba I don read my dictionary from begining to the end, I no see dis hardluck for dia o... I wonder d planet wey d guy go bring d word come from. Stream1 or stream2 all I know is that he who laughs last laughs best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 2:44pm On May 23, 2016
Fraih:
Rukkyola! Welcome back.

[size=14pt]Brimmie!!!!! How have You been? Sure you dont have any issue with your PPA.
[/size]

Wittyemi! How are you

VillageGOAT!!!!!!!!! sad
fraih fraih, sorry i am just seeing your message now, i have been offline for sometime now, i hope you are good? Don't worry about us, we would survive the storm, we are just hoping for the best, where is your PPA at?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2016
Hey fam, Tsup? How y'all been?

I miss this great city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2016
Fraiser:
lmao... Oboi I just dey read different funny posts and comments since dis stream 2 saga don start. Baba I don read my dictionary from begining to the end, I no see dis hardluck for dia o... I wonder d planet wey d guy go bring d word come from. Stream1 or stream2 all I know is that he who laughs last laughs best.

And another thing is that we're passiing out at the sane time and also recieve the 12 months allawee.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
Shammak:
Hey fam, Tsup? How y'all been?

I miss this great city
My comic dude, our Minister of Laugh matters.
We're very much okay and you
You're grossly missed as it has been a while someone exposed my teeth.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2016
Fraiser:
lmao.......trust me, i ransack Google, e tell me say "expressing sympathy wen sumtin BAD has happened" so stream 1 and 2.....Hardluck to all of us, baba.... I just dey come online now and i dey run back....any news
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2016
amodu:

And another thing is that we're passiing out at the sane time and also recieve the 12 months allawee.
doesn't mean we av to spend 11 months out of d 12 months at home na..........shey e good like dat ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
doesn't mean we av to spend 11 months out of d 12 months at home na..........shey e good like dat ni?

Smile, it is not good and you know I am not in support.

I am only corroborating that there is no supremacy or edge between stream I and 2.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2016
amodu:

Smile, it is not good and you know I am not in support.

I am only corroborating that there is no supremacy or edge between stream I and 2.
understood bro, hep me dey greet dem for dere ooo, tell dem say i dey come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
understood bro, hep me dey greet dem for dere ooo, tell dem say i dey come

Lolz

I will do that upon my return to the land of Kwankwasiyah by month end.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chiefololade: 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
amodu:

Maximum respect to you sir, but I don't think they will be going as steam 2 again, as I don't see them going anytime before July.
Reason being that Ramadan will start in 2 weeks time and camping cannot go on by then, so it's definitely after Ramadan. Don't forget same thing happened with stream 1 as it was postponed because of the Christian fasting before easter, don't know if you observed that.
Once again, it's my personal opinion.

Ire oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2016
amodu:

Lolz

I will do that upon my return to the land of Kwankwasiyah by month end.
God bless you much
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybabs16(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
chiefololade:

Maximum respect to you sir, but I don't think they will be going as steam 2 again, as I don't see them going anytime before July.
Reason being that Ramadan will start in 2 weeks time and camping cannot go on by then, so it's definitely after Ramadan. Don't forget same thing happened with stream 1 as it was postponed because of the Christian fasting before easter, don't know if you observed that.

Ire oo
first of all where did u hear that stream 1 was postponed cos of Christian fasting? second of all Ramadan should not and will not affect our camping as NYSC is not a religious organization. And for ur information, stream 11 batch A 2015 held during Ramadan period.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chiefololade: 6:57pm On May 23, 2016
jaybabs16:

first of all where did u hear that stream 1 was postponed cos of Christian fasting? second of all Ramadan should not and will not affect our camping as NYSC is not a religious organization. And for ur information, stream 11 batch A 2015 held during Ramadan period.

For your first question, I didn't hear, I observed.
The second one, NYSC is not a religious organisation, fine. But do you know camping activity is time and energy consuming that NYSC always try not to conflict with religious fasting. And that was the sole reason camping for batch A16 was 17 days as opposed to the customary 21 days. If you calculate well, stream 2 were previously scheduled for May 21, and Ramadan is projected for June 6, you will see it is the act day they will leave camp that fasting will commence.
I'm aware that stream 2 of A15 fasted in camp but it was not much and that was the only time it ha happened.

Ire oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
God bless you much
Amen and you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2016
chiefololade:

Ire oo

I hail you bro

Nothing is stopping them from going as stream 2 and in fact it is sacrosanct they will be going as streams 2.

I am not aware of your assertion above, all I know is that the postponements witnessed from the onset were as a result of no fund and waiting for the budget to be passed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CandiceJay(f): 12:04am On May 24, 2016
amodu:

I hail you bro

Nothing is stopping them from going as stream 2 and in fact it is sacrosanct they will be going as streams 2.

I am not aware of your assertion above, all I know is that the postponements witnessed from the onset were as a result of no fund and waiting for the budget to be passed.

You are indeed wise and supportive. Stream 2 Corpers need people like you to gear us on. Some stream 1 peeps will just want to kill one's hope cus they feel they are better. Not judging them, but it's shallow

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.