Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3381674 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2016
peterveo:
very well bro...I'm looking forward to that
No prob
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Lol. You should know i was referring to what you posted.
Lol... Na y I asked that what I do nah? Shebi na just to satisfy her... grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
DTOBS:

Lol... Na y I asked that what I do nah? Shebi na just to satisfy her... grin
Lol. Ok. Na wetin e deserve b dat.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Lol. Ok. Na wetin e deserve b dat.
cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Omolola1:
Hello everyone!!!

Miss you guys kiss
Hi Hi...
smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oyehomie:
CDS day #waitingforFOC lol
Oyeh! Freshest kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2016
Fraih:

Oyeh! Freshest kiss
Faraeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....goood dayyyyy.....how is you...? T's soooo long a tym.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tetengi4life(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. In case you wish to carry out a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you need to have some step-by-step tutorials on it which i am ready to oblige free of charge. I will not only coach you but i will share some materials (project application, project analysis, solicitation/fund raising letters etc) that you will just edit to your taste through this thread. FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

I have received my state award hoping on the presidential award
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Oyehomie:

Faraeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....goood dayyyyy.....how is you...? T's soooo long a tym.....
I'm good dear.
How is my sis Qutyjoice?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
dominion92:
Amodu
LogoDwhiz
DTOBS
ARMYNU
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Fraih
PRESENT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fraih:

I'm good dear.
How is my sis Qutyjoice?
Wao...i kno u will be good...hope ya not workin too hard o....lol
Qutyjoice babe is doin well o.....
Edo state is sooo fair to her.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oyehomie, see as u dey fresh...

Na "Oga abeg" we dey call FOC bike/car here ooo...
With ordinary NYSC cap, you can travel to moon with "Oga Abeg" grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
DTOBS:
Guys, can we spice things up a little bit here...
Tell us one or two GC citizen you've been able to hook up with outside here. Maybe in your state of service or somewhere else...

cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Amodu
Armynu
Dominion96
Blizzydodo
Rukkyola
Spixyntyxn
Oyehomie
Fraih
Fraiser
Sent4trina
Eaglevision
Etc...
that would be in B16 for me oooo. even though i wont know most of them because i am only online temporarily across all media after a long while.

How is everyone doing at the various PPAs?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tetengi4life(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Congratulations to the prospective and serving corps members. For those that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread, where I coach people online, I shall materials (project application, solicitation letters, project analysis and experiences etc) FREE OF CHARGE

https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

I have also won the state award, hoping for the presidential award
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fatherherokay(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2016
WHY ALL YOUTH CORP MEMBERS (POTENTIAL AND CURRENT) MUST HAVE THIS APP ON THEIR MOBILE PHONE?

For safety during service, to mitigate language barriers, for easy adaptation in your state of deployment, among others.
I am writing this article because of the challenges (mostly language barrier and discrepancy in culture and cultural beliefs) I had in the first few months of my NYSC service year in a strange state I had no relatives or family.

The efficacy of this mobile app, iceNaija, cannot be over exhausted. In fact, this app will be a buddy and a great companion for you. It will help you solve many challenges you may likely face in your state of deployment (irrespective of it being a rural or urban placement), especially a state you have no relatives or understand their language. It will always be a companion for you before, during and after your service year.

LANGUAGE HELP TAB:
This tab teaches you how to learn and converse with people in either YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA using SENTENCE TEXTS with AUDIO PLAYER TRAINING for each sentences/words. Some of the categories of conversations (based on the event/circumstances you find yourself) are transport conversations (what you can say or reply when you want to enter a cab and communicate with the driver), life threat conversation (how you can understand when people are planning or saying something evil about you), market conversation (what you can say when you want to buy things in the market), romantic conversation (what you can say to a girl or a guy you would like to have a romantic moment with), counting money (how to count money in native language), foodstuff conversations (like rice, beans, Garri, locust beans, etc.), health/ sickness conversation, etc.

INSTITUTION LIVE CHAT:
made easy by “signing in” using your Facebook or google account, you can have an instant/live chat with all members (students) across all the institutions in Nigeria. Not only do you have the chance to connect and engage with members of your own institution, you can also connect with the members of other institution by choosing to turn on notification for your own institutions and others of your interest.

INTERNET RADIO:
you will have access to a 24-hours active internet radio (ICE RADIO NIGERIA) that informs you with the ongoing and latest events in Nigeria. It informs and engages you with interesting entrepreneurship, startup and other empowerment programmes. Romantic and other youth oriented programmes are not excluded. You will have access to listen to unceasing Nigeria-based music, and also an avenue for upcoming artiste to air their songs to all Nigerians.

CHAT FORUM: this is a broad platform of ICENAIJA APP that gives users the chance to inform, connect, engage, interact or chat with other users (ICE BUDDIES). Also an avenue to learn, to seek information, to share opinion, to report your community, among others. You can have a direct and a one-on-one quick/private chat with our ICE EXPERTS like LOVE DOCTOR, PSYCHOLOGIST, ACADEMICS CONSULTANT, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, LEGAL EXPERT, MEDICAL EXPERTS AND DENTAL EXPERTS. You can, bring your mathematics questions to be solved, you can learn how to solve aptitude test questions, know more about life mysterious facts, among others.

JOB VACANCIES TAB: gives you access to at least 50 most current job vacancy news every day. The advantage of ICENAIJA over others is that it gives you the most recent job vacancies available in Nigeria (as it is being posted by the companies, institutions or employees).

NEWS TAB: ICENAIJA informs you on the latest and genuine news in Nigeria and Abroad. The news on ICENAIJA platform are always the latest.
DECIDE TAB: this is through the use of a simple-to-use poll system. You will have the privilege to vote for or vote against any public opinion pertaining to any current or trending event in your community and Nigeria at large.

(download on google playstore “icenaija”) or you follow the link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waleibrahim.icenaija
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
It's really been so long, I have missed you guys so very much.... How is service going?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2016
a reply from nysc support

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cindy222:
It's really been so long, I have missed you guys so very much.... How is service going?
Hello sweetie.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fatherherokay(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
*IMPORTANT*---WHY ALL NYSC MEMBERS MUST HAVE THIS MOBILE APP ON THEIR DEVICE (free download)--- For safety during service, to mitigate language barriers, for easy adaptation in your state of deployment, among others.
I am writing this article because of the challenges (mostly language barrier and discrepancy in culture and cultural beliefs) I had in the first few months of my NYSC service year in a strange state I had no relatives or family.

The efficacy of this mobile app, iceNaija, cannot be over exhausted. In fact, this app will be a buddy and a great companion for you. It will help you solve many challenges you may likely face in your state of deployment (irrespective of it being a rural or urban placement), especially a state you have no relatives or understand their language. It will always be a companion for you before, during and after your service year.

LANGUAGE HELP TAB: This tab teaches you how to learn and converse with people in either YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA using SENTENCE TEXTS with AUDIO PLAYER TRAINING for each sentences/words. Some of the categories of conversations (based on the event/circumstances you find yourself) are transport conversations (what you can say or reply when you want to enter a cab and communicate with the driver), life threat conversation (how you can understand when people are planning or saying something evil about you), market conversation (what you can say when you want to buy things in the market), romantic conversation (what you can say to a girl or a guy you would like to have a romantic moment with), counting money (how to count money in native language), foodstuff conversations (like rice, beans, Garri, locust beans, etc.), health/ sickness conversation, etc.

INSTITUTION LIVE CHAT: made easy by “signing in” using your Facebook or google account, you can have an instant/live chat with all members (students) across all the institutions in Nigeria. Not only do you have the chance to connect and engage with members of your own institution, you can also connect with the members of other institution by choosing to turn on notification for your own institutions and others of your interest.

INTERNET RADIO: you will have access to a 24-hours active internet radio (ICE RADIO NIGERIA) that informs you with the ongoing and latest events in Nigeria. It informs and engages you with interesting entrepreneurship, startup and other empowerment programmes. Romantic and other youth oriented programmes are not excluded. You will have access to listen to unceasing Nigeria-based music, and also an avenue for upcoming artiste to air their songs to all Nigerians.

CHAT FORUM: this is a broad platform of ICENAIJA APP that gives users the chance to inform, connect, engage, interact or chat with other users (ICE BUDDIES). Also an avenue to learn, to seek information, to share opinion, to report your community, among others. You can have a direct and a one-on-one quick/private chat with our ICE EXPERTS like LOVE DOCTOR, PSYCHOLOGIST, ACADEMICS CONSULTANT, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, LEGAL EXPERT, MEDICAL EXPERTS AND DENTAL EXPERTS. You can, bring your mathematics questions to be solved, you can learn how to solve aptitude test questions, know more about life mysterious facts, among others.

JOB VACANCIES TAB: gives you access to at least 50 most current job vacancy news every day. The advantage of ICENAIJA over others is that it gives you the most recent job vacancies available in Nigeria (as it is being posted by the companies, institutions or employees).

NEWS TAB: ICENAIJA informs you on the latest and genuine news in Nigeria and Abroad. The news on ICENAIJA platform are always the latest.
DECIDE TAB: this is through the use of a simple-to-use poll system. You will have the privilege to vote for or vote against any public opinion pertaining to any current or trending event in your community and Nigeria at large.

(download on google playstore “icenaija”) or you follow the link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waleibrahim.icenaija

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hi dearie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Hello sweetie.
Hi dearie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cindy222:
Hi dearie
Longest time, where are you now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Longest time, where are you now?
Enugu and you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cindy222:
Enugu and you?
Uyo. Service making sense?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Uyo. Service making sense?
Actually yeah, it's lovely. How is Uyo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Vaabra01(f): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Affordable room( a room self contain) in uyo akwa- ibom, wanimba precisely .for corpers only..interested corpers should contact dis line..07065830729
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Cindy222:
Actually yeah, it's lovely. How is Uyo?
Making sense dear. hoping the service ends soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Making sense dear. hoping the service ends soon.
Me too o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
sup guys....how service dey go now

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
DTOBS:
Oyehomie, see as u dey fresh...

Na "Oga abeg" we dey call FOC bike/car here ooo...
With ordinary NYSC cap, you can travel to moon with "Oga Abeg" grin
Hmmmm...fresh sha grin!!!!
Lol @ '''Oja abeg sir'''. Na sooooooo....anywhere i won go in as long as ma cap dey ma head, na bye bye o...especially those Soldiers nd Dangotes....lol.....

I can c u self dey veeeeeeel am!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oyehomie:

Hmmmm...fresh sha grin!!!!
Lol @ '''Oja abeg sir'''. Na sooooooo....anywhere i won go in as long as ma cap dey ma head, na bye bye o...especially those Soldiers nd Dangotes....lol.....

I can c u self dey veeeeeeel am!!!!!
Lol... Na so ooo my brother...

Miss Cindy222 welcome back ma, how is your station?

Iamdynamite, long time no see... How u dey nah...
Where is your twinnie,iambibi?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

Lol... Na so ooo my brother...

Miss Cindy222 welcome back ma, how is your station?

Iamdynamite, long time no see... How u dey nah...
Where is your twinnie,iambibi?
Fine o and yours?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.