Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,394 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3431088 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Morning dear!

I do hope your day is going on well?
yea...hope you are good smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spymate: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

cheesy

Btw, u haven't done introduction!
ok sorry guys
am a computer science student from gombe state university
looking forward to d A16 if and only if it will be May else B16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Spymate:
ok sorry guys am a computer science student from gombe state university looking forward to d A16 if and only if it will be May else B16
Y did you say that, hope no problem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Spymate:
ok sorry guys am a computer science student from gombe state university looking forward to d A16 if and only if it will be May else B16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
grocery:

lol....yupp grin hope you are good

Yah I am only that you didn't bring something for the boys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Yah I am only that you didn't bring something for the boys

you didnt request for anything
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
grocery:

you didnt request for anything

Not for me actually just for my boys you can forget mine I will manage but you can drop something for the kids now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=mjblinks post=38850239][/quote]

No mjblinks, I disagree base on the following

1 No one was present when he said it

2 No concrate evidence from God directly to support that claim

3 Heaven was in existence b4 earth, so he must have sat and reasoned logically by defining the problem at hand, finding answers and analysing them and reaching a conclusion that the end product will be his servant

4 still No evidence of how God looks like but the same everybody believed that 'God created man in his own image.' meaning God must be a sculptist

5 yet again 'man was created from dust' meaning God actually used his hands to mould Adam from sand and water which where parts of what he had created earlier since Adam was to serve him and rule over every other things he had created

6 Today Biology made us to know the total numbers of bones, tissues, organs, muscle, nerves etc all fixed in numbers in every human, meaning he actually perfected his calculations on man

7 Again 'He breath life into man' meaning he introduced blood into the Idol (Adam) he created

8 He declared ' let there be light and there was light' meaning that the sun should shine on earth but he has calculated that each parts of the world would experience it in every 12hrs since he created the earth to be rotating around the sun

9 Again 'He completed his work in 6days and took a rest in the 7th day' meaning he began everything from problem definition to the end product of his conclusion from Monday through saturday and took a rest on sunday

10 let me stop here for now

11 You can now see that Mathematics is life and Existence. It helps in brain development,objective thinking and Logical reasoning

cc
LogoDWhiz
mjblinks
Pweedyuz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
mjblinks:

Are you a mathematician?
Sure I am one and happy I studied the course
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kbs468:

3 Heaven was in existence b4 earth, so he must have sat and reasoned logically by defining the problem at hand, finding answers and analysing them and reaching a conclusion that the end product will be his servant

4 still No evidence of how God looks like but the same everybody believed that 'God created man in his own image.' meaning God must be a sculptist

5 yet again 'man was created from dust' meaning God actually used his hands to mould Adam from sand and water which where parts of what he had created earlier since Adam was to serve him and rule over every other things he had created

6 Today Biology made us to know the total numbers of bones, tissues, organs, muscle, nerves etc all fixed in numbers in every human, meaning he actually perfected his calculations on man

7 Again 'He breath life into man' meaning he introduced blood into the Idol (Adam) he created

8 He declared ' let there be light and there was light' meaning that the sun should shine on earth but he has calculated that each parts of the world would experience it in every 12hrs since he created the earth to be rotating around the sun

9 Again 'He completed his work in 6days and took a rest in the 7th day' meaning he began everything from problem definition to the end product of his conclusion from Monday through saturday and took a rest on sunday

11 You can now see that Mathematics is life and Existence. It helps in brain development,objective thinking and Logical reasoning

cc
LogoDWhiz
mjblinks
Pweedyuz

Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kbs468:

Sure I am one and happy I studied the course
Dts gud to know. But dt course, hmm lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
You're already drifting into the spiritual realm

Even the spiritual realm is a documented product of God's calculative activities
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
mjblinks:
Lol
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bandeco(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
stlaibrowne:

No. It will return back to the usual system of 3 batches.
Hence batch A will be Feb/march as against last year case
Okay smiley Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
mjblinks:

Dts gud to know. But dt course, hmm lipsrsealed

Thanks. But seriously the course and the subject Mathematics is very simple o because it follows a Logical sequence of reasoning and the essence is for everyone to cultivate that attitude towards problem solving which is why the subject is made compulsory in skuls and must be passed by all students seeking further educational pursuit. Same reason why 95% of courses in higher institutions has a bit of mathematics/statistics in them
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Not for me actually just for my boys you can forget mine I will manage but you can drop something for the kids now

till when am back from the grocery shop again grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
grocery:
yea...hope you are good smiley
Sure. And u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kbs468:

Even the spiritual realm is a documented product of God's calculative activities

Interesting!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kbs468:

cc
LogoDWhiz
mjblinks
Pweedyuz

Chai!

This is interesting!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Sure. And u?
good smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Chai!

This is interesting!

grin
My brother, that was why early scientist,scholars and rational thinkers do not believe in God's existence since they usually subject everything to scientific scrutiny of Problem design and solution but they should have done otherwise if they actually ponder on the origin of the constituent elements that make up sper.m and ovarie.s they claim man originated from in the form of zygot.e. Afterall nobody till date has been able to create human by mixing the various elements that make up man or sper.m and ovarie.s, rather they only collect sper.m and ovarie.s from human for incubation
cc
Pweedyuz
mjblinks
Xcozee
Hilsocial
Aare2050
Olami90
elmisti
Mistabiola
Ademasta
Sambest2
2el
Babatawa
Gazaliah
Haywire1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bandeco:

Okay smiley Thank you

You are welcome but you haven't intromimo yourself
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
grocery:

till when am back from the grocery shop again grin

No wahala but mind you I will hold you to that and don't stay too long at the store
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kbs468:

grin
My brother, that was why early scientist,scholars and rational thinkers do not believe in God's existence since they usually subject everything to scientific scrutiny of Problem design and solution but they should have done otherwise if they actually ponder on the origin of the constituent elements that make up sper.m and ovarie.s they claim man originated from in the form of zygot.e. Afterall nobody till date has been able to create human by mixing the various elements that make up man or sper.m and ovarie.s, rather they only collect sper.m and ovarie.s from human for incubation
cc
Pweedyuz
mjblinks

Yea. That's true!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm, I envy this Batch ooo, got some sound minds... wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spymate: 4:09am On Oct 11, 2015
mjblinks:

i hav 2 CO and writing d exams ending February so if A16 r going to camp by February den i look forward to d B16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tonye4u(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Morning everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Spymate:

i hav 2 CO and writing d exams ending February so if A16 r going to camp by February den i look forward to d B16

OK. Nobody knows the exact date. So let's wait and see d timetable.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
tonye4u:
Morning everyone
Same to you. How was your night, hope you are going to church
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2015
tonye4u:
Morning everyone
Same to you. How was your night, hope you are going to church
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Lol, Option 2 is the “question” to your question cheesy 19 days to go smiley
Awwww.. That's nyc.. At least, lemme b happy 4 u since am nt going
So were u headed ?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

cheesy
Nice!
What other language do u know?
Igbo,, A lil bit of yoruba
Chinese go soon join cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.