Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435052 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

cheesy
Nice!
What other language do u know?
Igbo,, A lil bit of yoruba
Chinese go soon join cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Pweedyuz happy Sunday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2015
mjblinks:
Abi oo How was your night, hope you slept well?
I did oo,, Twas cut short tho, early morning mass nd all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Yes we are here. The only program that command special recognition and respect among pupils, students, members of staff, parents and professionals right from the kindergaten through primary and secondary skuls, colleges, polytechnics and universities

cc
LogoDWhiz
Pweedyuz
mjblinks
Did u just say "The only"

Kbs468, tink again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

No mjblinks, I disagree base on the following

1 No one was present when he said it

2 No concrate evidence from God directly to support that claim

3 Heaven was in existence b4 earth, so he must have sat and reasoned logically by defining the problem at hand, finding answers and analysing them and reaching a conclusion that the end product will be his servant

4 still No evidence of how God looks like but the same everybody believed that 'God created man in his own image.' meaning God must be a sculptist

5 yet again 'man was created from dust' meaning God actually used his hands to mould Adam from sand and water which where parts of what he had created earlier since Adam was to serve him and rule over every other things he had created

6 Today Biology made us to know the total numbers of bones, tissues, organs, muscle, nerves etc all fixed in numbers in every human, meaning he actually perfected his calculations on man

7 Again 'He breath life into man' meaning he introduced blood into the Idol (Adam) he created

8 He declared ' let there be light and there was light' meaning that the sun should shine on earth but he has calculated that each parts of the world would experience it in every 12hrs since he created the earth to be rotating around the sun

9 Again 'He completed his work in 6days and took a rest in the 7th day' meaning he began everything from problem definition to the end product of his conclusion from Monday through saturday and took a rest on sunday

10 let me stop here for now

11 You can now see that Mathematics is life and Existence. It helps in brain development,objective thinking and Logical reasoning

cc
LogoDWhiz
mjblinks
Pweedyuz
4 ur mind now grin grin

Issok. cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2015
mjblinks:
Pweedyuz happy Sunday
Bae, Happy sunday 2 u too
How ur side ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

Did u just say "The only"

Kbs468, tink again.

Well I believe that You too will agree with me that in comparism, both Mathematics and English commands respect and recognition, however

In contrast, 'The only' is in logical and concodant agreement with 'Special' in terms of the respect and recognition they both command tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:
Igbo,, A lil bit of yoruba
Chinese go soon join cool
Lol!
Chinese? Where will you learn it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

4 ur mind now grin grin

Issok. cool

your laughter is sweet and sexy you know. Especially in that cute spec on your face this afternoon after church services tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sambest2:
Hmmm, I envy this Batch ooo, got some sound minds... wink
grin please dont oo because everyone is unique in his or her own way and that is why I am sometimes sad over my denied opportunity (Based on my own thinking and expectation) to meet up with some of you guys in B15 but God knows and decides everything in life
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

your laughter is sweet and sexy you know. Especially in that cute spec on your face this afternoon after church services tongue

Chai! How did u get d pix?

Hmm!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:
grin please dont oo because everyone is unique in his or her own way and that is why I am sometimes sad over my denied opportunity (Based on my own thinking and expectation) to meet up with some of you guys in B15 but God knows and decides everything in life
Yeah, I just admire the intellectual discussion here so far.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SuperO: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

Also missed B15 too
After all my prayers
Buh, it shall b well
Believing its 4 a better cause

Welcome!!

Thank U o! ....na only delay unto better things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

Bae, Happy sunday 2 u too

How ur side ?

5n oo, went 4 early morning mass as well. How are you. Were have u been, dt Kbs468 has been attacking m? embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good points always! Kbs468 I salute u sir
Kbs468:

grin
My brother, that was why early scientist,scholars and rational thinkers do not believe in God's existence since they usually subject everything to scientific scrutiny of Problem design and solution but they should have done otherwise if they actually ponder on the origin of the constituent elements that make up sper.m and ovarie.s they claim man originated from in the form of zygot.e. Afterall nobody till date has been able to create human by mixing the various elements that make up man or sper.m and ovarie.s, rather they only collect sper.m and ovarie.s from human for incubation
cc
Pweedyuz
mjblinks
Xcozee
Hilsocial
Aare2050
Olami90
elmisti
Mistabiola
Ademasta
Sambest2
2el
Babatawa
Gazaliah
Haywire1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Chai! How did u get d pix?
Hmm!
grin Pweedyuz cant deny the fact that I saw her nawn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IsiAbuncha(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

Awwww..
That's nyc..
At least, lemme b happy 4 u since am nt going

So were u headed ?

Awgu camp, coal city state smiley
Happy Sunday to you, hope you're having a nice weekend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sambest2:

Yeah, I just admire the intellectual discussion here so far.

hmmmmn ok. But seriously in my quiet time when I pick up statements and analyse them, the only motivational and inspiring quote that makes me succumb to honour and worship God Almighty is 'God has no beginning and has no ending but he is at the same time the beginning and the end'

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IsiAbuncha(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'm pretty sure A16 crew has no intention of matching B15 's page record.

Along the line, there'll be nothing to discuss concerning NYSC here, it will seem boring and most PCMs will begin to forget the main initiative of this thread but then once there is a new info in town, this is the place to be.
There will be e-boos/ e-couples and the likes as well, boys and girls here will definitely play love one time or the other cheesy

Ya'll are gonna pass through the “No Admission Offered Yet” stage, cheesy
Some will resolve while some will fall off along the line.

Follow your respective schools up to make sure you're mobilised as well, fill every form necessary and make sure you keep tabs on your student affairs officer.

I know not everyone who started this will eventually make it but then I wish everyone here goodluck, I know how it feels when you're not mobilised and your mates are... smiley

Happy Sunday To You All!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
mjblinks:

5n oo, went 4 early morning mass as well. How are you. Were have u been, dt Kbs468 has been attacking m? embarassed

Naturally no man can win a debate or an argument against women, you and Pweedyuz inclusive because you are all naturally intelligent so i am only trying to paint the reason behind the policy of forcing students who do not aspire to study scientific or calculation related courses do mathematics and earn a pass mark tongue

so i am not attacking okey. Oya smile let me see you since you possess a sweet and friendly heart
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Along the line, there'll be nothing to discuss concerning NYSC here, it will seem boring and most PCMs will begin to forget the main initiative of this thread but then once there is a new info in town, this is the place to be.
There will be e-boos/ e-couples and the likes as well, boys and girls here will definitely play love one time or the other cheesy

Follow your respective schools up to make sure you're mobilised as well, fill every form necessary and make sure you keep tabs on your student affairs officer.

I know not everyone who started this will eventually make it but then I wish everyone here goodluck, I know how it feels when you're not mobilised and your mates are... smiley

Happy Sunday To You All!

This is a funny piece. I understand you tryin to relate what the reality could be, you are trying to play the over experienced role but anyway I think you are rigid with that. Of course things might fall along that line but it's not necessary the situation occur how you predict it.
And you mention ecouples and all that of course many of us could make a relationship out of this thread. And I thinks allowed, so it could be ecouples or efriends epaddy anything you call it.
And yes amen I pray all of us that join this train make it to camp save and easily.
Happy sunrainday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Happy Sunday To You All!

Haha... Thanks for the heads up...

Invariably 'Winter is coming!'...

And now we have an idea what's coming with it...

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:
grin Pweedyuz cant deny the fact that I saw her nawn

Hmm!
So una don dey see behind scenes?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Naturally no man can win a debate or an argument against women, you and Pweedyuz inclusive because you are all naturally intelligent so i am only trying to paint the reason behind the policy of forcing students who do not aspire to study scientific or calculation related courses do mathematics and earn a pass mark tongue

so i am not attacking okey. Oya smile let me see you since you possess a sweet and friendly heart

I want to believe you intentionally make this error for some other motives. But whatever the motive is I disagree with you that no man can win a debate against the ladies. In as much as I love and respect women I don't intend any offence. But then winning a debate, intelligence or information is irrespective of sex. Hence anyone can win debate as long as he or she has what it takes. Capisce
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Happy Sunday To You All!

Interesting points!

But you can't really predict how things will unfold!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=IsiAbuncha post=38881531]I'm pretty sure A16 crew has no intention of matching B15 's page record.

Happy sunday to you too

everything you said are right on point and thanx for the motivation

On matching or beating B15 pages record, I think its only a priority in the face of fun and bragging right thus drawing the attention of and an amusing recognition from all Nairalanders including and not restricted to seun,Crazyman,Lalasticlala,Ishilove,Yokiti,Mukina2

so we would only do our thing and if 'that' will be, certainly it will and if not, so be it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm!
So una don dey see behind scenes?

On this thread actually when she quoted me because I knew that the emoticons she used were a direct reflection of her thought inside
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
stlaibrowne:

I want to believe you intentionally make this error for some other motives. But whatever the motive is I disagree with you that no man can win a debate against the ladies. In as much as I love and respect women I don't intend any offence. But then winning a debate, intelligence or information is irrespective of sex. Hence anyone can win debate as long as he or she has what it takes. Capisce

Bros na wa for you ooo

Atleast you saw the emoticon of a tongue out and I believe you know what that means

secondly, she said i am attacking and used the tear emoticon meaning she has conceded but since I knew that women are soft and tender,they needed to be handled with care,hence my comment above

so always relate a quote to the comment below it

hence your comment should have been limited to 'I want to believe you intentionally make this error
for some other motives'

Respect and no offence related thought taken brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
ademasta:
Good points always! Kbs468 I salute u sir

Respect sir and hope you are coping well with the anxiety the next 10 days are generating
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tonye4u(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
mjblinks:

Same to you. How was your night, hope you are going to church

Yes so which school are you graduating from dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Respect sir and hope you are coping well with the anxiety the next 10 days are generating
Trying to cope sha! Buh my mind stil dey shake smal smal... I prefer my first choice, ondo... Plans dey ground for that state. And again, stream II na Bleep up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Bros na wa for you ooo

Atleast you saw the emoticon of a tongue out and I believe you know what that means

secondly, she said i am attacking and used the tear emoticon meaning she has conceded but since I knew that women are soft and tender,they needed to be handled with care,hence my comment above

so always relate a quote to the comment below it

hence your comment should have been limited to 'I want to believe you intentionally make this error
for some other motives'

Respect and no offence related thought taken brother

OK but I will still repeat this, the part that women are soft and tender I don't totally agree with that, in as much as we need to understand our relationship with very human with respect to such person understanding I don't agree to all the stereotypes. That one sex is this and one is that. All we need is to be civil in our relationship with any human regardless of the sex that's enough and plus we need to dialectic in our method anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.