Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,713 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3422269 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
SC31:
Pls o anyone that stays at mowe,I need a good cafe
My bro registered last year at a cafe in redeem camp.will be registering mine there too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
kapable75:
Gud day! great people of golden city. Pls a young man disappeared from golden city few days ago and its very unusual of him. Av lived in golden city for some time nw and i dont think i have heard any news about ritualists (lol).
So greycious, if u're trying to play hid and seek just know that am very gud playing games.
And to every citizen of golden city, pls pray for us cos our names are still yet to be uploaded and at this time i just know SAY na baba God hand we dey.
Cc pressi
dtobs
kbs247
missoyin et al
lol @ kbs247

Well, Bro I pray you both have your desires met with respect to being mobilised for A16 if indeed it is in tune with like you said Baba God's Grace for you both and you would be here for us to celebrate your testimony just like Adebowaleoroge earlier today.

And that reminds me of the greatest ritualistic of Golden City-DChiefpriest? we have not heard from him for long too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

as per the supposed missing person, Pls contact the nearest police station at golden city.
baba God go do am

That police station wey i no no wetin dey worry then. I meet DPO (jumbojumbo) cheesycheesycheesy he tell say him boys dey on top the matter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
greatestman:

Take note Honourable members...
Please fix time for screening Kachikau
Noted Honourable Senate president.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

lol @ kbs247

Well, Bro I pray you both have your desires met with respect to being mobilised for A16 if indeed it is in tune with like you said Baba God's Grace for you both and you would be here for us to celebrate your testimony just like Adebowaleoroge earlier today.

And that reminds me of the greatest ritualistic of Golden City-DChiefpriest? we have not heard from him for long too
ameeeen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Hmmn hmmkhmmmn. Well, I am a no go area now for it is clear for everyone to see.

But I saw when Abbeyunique2 was eyeing and sizing you up while you were going to church on Sunday

But all I would say is *whispering* pls notice him too when he comes calling on seeing your fingers to observe things because I would advise him to take a cue from Fraiser (who in his bid to becoming a federal Minister just like Abbeyunique2 desired had to woo and date BlizzyDodo first as a Citizen who didn't participate in electoral campaign of the administration to qualify because our believe is that a married man is an already highly disciplined and experienced individual to handle public duty pressures ) by succeeding with you first as he has been put under surveillance to see how he would fare.

And you know the rest nauw, your profile too would rise remarkably because it's long and overdue you rise to stardom beyond the present for you are set to reach your destination as your destiny is a perfected perfection b4 God as it is for all of us here in Golden City
Hmmm! eyah. tanx for ur concern. am actually engaged to one of the important personnel here and we agreed to make d relationship a silent one....we will notify the whole aos wen we picked date for the D day. so keep ur fingers cross
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adewaleoroge: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
if u have ur name or surname mispelt both on d nysc senate list n on jamb portal itself which one are u suppose to use when registering on d portal?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
DTOBS:
You nko? are the dulling type?
yea, very dull
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fraiser:
in dat case, let me run follow u den
pls dnt ooooo,Hmmm just pitying u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
kapable75:

That police station wey i no no wetin dey worry then. I meet DPO (jumbojumbo) cheesycheesycheesy he tell say him boys dey on top the matter.
Don't mind jumbojumbo, i know if you give him and his boys orijin, that missing would be found within the hour.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beckytee:
yea, very dull
you do not look your confessiongrin
Am very sure you re the jasi type
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fraih:
Kbs468, you really typed all that? shocked
You deserve an applause!!!
Indeed, the office you occupied is urs!
smiley
Thank you thank you and I say again thank you.

*THINKING WITHIN ME*

*Even if I didn't appreciate accolades from anyone else, I must appreciate yours*

*The above statement should have been said openly to your hearing but I fear for the security of my wives because they often misinterpret my comments and expressions to the opposite gender everytime not even after we have reconciled now as they would feel it's another coded move*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
adewaleoroge:
if u have ur name or surname mispelt both on d nysc senate list n on jamb portal itself which one are u suppose to use when registering on d portal?
As I had posted earlier, kindly visit your school to make them one(the same) as NYSC has stop correcting it for people at the camp...see this tweet some few minutes ago from NYSC...

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
To my madam dearest Beckytee,
do you believe in coincidence? 1st of all, thanks for suggesting a cafe for me the last time. I won't bore you with japery cos by you know how beautiful you are, i'm here to make a proposition, and it goes thus:
*Headings: i would like you to be the love of my life
*the Pros: since we are one i would share with you all of me (that includes my heart,freedom, my properties and my undivided attention, you would be be happy for the rest of your life because unlike kbs468 and amodu, i wont be promiscuous, also, we will have healthy and handsome twins Etc
*the cons: if you accept my proposal, you would have to leave your parent house.

with this, i hope you consider my proposal and give me a positive response soon cos my heartbeat right now could generate electricity for golden city for the next 3 months. thanks
signed:abbeyunique2 (your love in waiting)

I would have loved to consider ur proposal but it came late cos i just said YES to my wonderful sweethrt here. dnt want to mention his name cos of the agreement we had. for the cafe tinza: u are highly welcome.
my advice: continue searching,there are lot of singles here. u want me to give u names?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
merikims:
just kidding.I no even know.

So Aunty, you are just pulling my leg? embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
DTOBS:
you do not look your confessiongrin
Am very sure you re the jasi type
ah! dnt be too sure oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beckytee:

Hmmm! eyah. tanx for ur concern. am actually engaged to one of the important personnel here and we agreed to make d relationship a silent one....we will notify the whole aos wen we picked date for the D day. so keep ur fingers cross
Alright then and we shall be waiting with anticipated excitement
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beckytee:

I would have loved to consider ur proposal but it came late cos i just said YES to my wonderful sweethrt here. dnt want to mention his name cos the agreement we have. and for the cafe tinza: u are highly welcome.
my advice: continue searching,there are lot of singles here. u want me to give u names?
Why do i have the feeling that your reply was a well scripted and rehearsed lie. you want to play the chase game abi? no p #twocanplaythegame
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
IghravweIG:
Alright man. Thanks. And congrats on seeing ur name.
Thank you my in-law cum senator of the federal Republic of Golden City
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
UPDATE:

"@nysc_ng: #NewsUpdate:
3. U can make correction in camp, e.g where names are interchanged, u will fill a form in camp called certificate format."
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:
Alright then and we shall be waiting with anticipated excitement
Gud!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:
smiley
Thank you thank you and I say again thank you.

*THINKING WITHIN ME*

*Even if I didn't appreciate accolades from anyone else, I must appreciate yours*

*The above statement should have been said openly to your hearing but I fear for the security of my wives because they often misinterpret my comments and expressions to the opposite gender everytime not even after we have reconciled now as they would feel it's another coded move*
smiley
You're most welcome.
You know, I really understand. One has to be very careful because even the walls have ears.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gosj01:

So Aunty, you are just pulling my leg? embarassed
yes.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Don't mind jumbojumbo, i know if you give him and his boys orijin, that missing would be found within the hour.

Are u speaking from experience or u are one of the boys? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
kapable75:
Ok kollenzy i see u. Wetin few sup for ur side
..I dey oh..my bro..hop u'hv seen ur name on NYSC site?.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Why do i have the feeling that your reply was a well scripted and rehearsed lie. you want to play the chase game abi? no p #twocanplaythegame
scripted and rehearsed lie ke! wen I am not an actress. chase game bawo, noooo ooo what I said earlier is notin but the truth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
kapable75:
Are u speaking from experience or u are one of the boys? cheesycheesycheesy
I've had dealings with him in the past
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
DTOBS:

you stay for osogbo?

there is one Alfa for oke via(opposite customary court of appeal) Na "accredited NYSC reg center"...grin

oya let's fix up,which area u dey stay for osogbo?

i also knw of one at matanmi shopping complex igbona..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
UPDATE:

"@nysc_ng: #NewsUpdate:
4. But in cases where a different department was uploaded by ur scul & a completely different name was uploaded"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
kollenzy:
..I dey oh..my bro..hop u'hv seen ur name on NYSC site?.
nah, its not just me but the whole of ma department
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
biotechshola:

i also knw of one at matanmi shopping complex igbona..

En en...Na accredited too?... One also dey for Aregbe side!!!!

Make we hook up ooo, osgidi guys and ladies heremmm.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

My sweetheart beckytee recommended k&k cafe @challenge.

Are u also in Ib bro,or ur switheart will come nd sleep in my place on sunday night so we can go together on monday or tuesday if she wants it dt way,since she knows d place well than I do, hehehehehe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.