Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3402478 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Thank you Hon Minister of sports even though you have not been screened by the NASS but you will surely cross the hurdle when the senate lead by greatestman eventually fully resume from their long overdue recess.

terrymason pls welcome again and I want to assure you that the full list of the Governing council shall be made public once again for your benefit and that of those who recently returned from the excile they embarked upon during our trying times.
you are welcome honorable minister, hope your duty tour was splendid, base on d recent memo from d office of d president to d senate, my name was not included in d list of designated ministers, I assume the president is considering me for another office. You can as well look to that sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
johndanny:
you see what u cause.. She left out of anger, na things like this de spoil show de give we single n innocent young men by them saying all men are the same
lol...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Beckytee:
I just hope u guys are dis romantic outside dis forum..... hmmm anyways mouth shut
cc
Kbs468
DTOBS
logoDWhiz
CROBBOY
and others
runs out of thread before I will be arrested
Hmmn hmmkhmmmn. Well, I am a no go area now for it is clear for everyone to see.

But I saw when Abbeyunique2 was eyeing and sizing you up while you were going to church on Sunday

But all I would say is *whispering* pls notice him too when he comes calling on seeing your fingers to observe things because I would advise him to take a cue from Fraiser (who in his bid to becoming a federal Minister just like Abbeyunique2 desired had to woo and date BlizzyDodo first as a Citizen who didn't participate in electoral campaign of the administration to qualify because our believe is that a married man is an already highly disciplined and experienced individual to handle public duty pressures ) by succeeding with you first as he has been put under surveillance to see how he would fare.

And you know the rest nauw, your profile too would rise remarkably because it's long and overdue you rise to stardom beyond the present for you are set to reach your destination as your destiny is a perfected perfection b4 God as it is for all of us here in Golden City
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
una no give me political appointment abi? i'll "tope aluko" una o
ehhh.. Political appointment to a foreigner?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Sure and you will see how easy it shall be for you during your appearance on the floor of the Red chambers because the Senate under the leadership of greatestman have a unique understanding with the presidency and since you were even endorsed by the First Lady, then the rest is history by the time they began the screening of the following with you inclusive as the Justice Minister

Name Portfolio

Dominion92 Trade and investment

MissOyin Special Duties and Pro

Non African relation

Fraiser Sports and youth

Development

Shammak Jokes and laughter

Ministry

Seyibaale ICT {Separated from

Science & Technology
cc
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingsley3218
amodu
IghravweIG

Take note Honourable members...
Please fix time for screening Kachikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ohiz2007(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2016
blessu1:
Pls any uniben student having no record found issue like me, pls any advice on what to do?

Please, visit student affairs to see what the problem is. One of my friend had the same problem, he visited the student affairs and it was discovered that his middle.name was not in JAMB admission slip which was in school data. It was later rectified and his name was then uploaded.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

No my boss, we are in absolute good condition. Its just that for sake of privacy, its not everything we bring to Public Attention.

So what you are seeing, is what we want you to see for now!
Alright Sir and I kinda like your No paparazzi stance because sometimes its not everyone that fancies the overated celebrity status attached
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
OFFICE OF. THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT
OF THE SENATE

TO

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE
SENATE (greatestman)

Your Excellency SIR,

UPDATE ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE
RED CHAMBER

I wish to congratulate you on behalf of myself and distinguished colleagues on your successful enlistment as aprospective corpmember, batch A, 2016.

As you know, the senate is still on recess, originally annouced by myself with the intention of allowing distinguishe senators, effectively go about their mobilization process. As a beneficiary of this recess, I shall call it off when the road is ready. (shortly).
Sir, the list of ministerial nominees have been sent to my office by senator ighraveIG on my order with assumed collaboration with the presidency. These names include:
Dominion (wife of the V,P)
Missoyin (wife of senator Amodu)
on the resumption of plenary, the senate shall give them listening ears.
Senator IghraveIG have been mandated by myself to update the senate on recent events that rocked the presidency or any of her agencies with the intention of applauding 'healthy' event and PROBING 'unhealthy' events.

Distinguished senators Banks92 and kingsley have been suspended from the chamber and its activities as they left the chamber without due consultation nor permission from the leadership of the senate. They may be considered on their return via concrete, genuine reasons. Otherwise outright expulsion awaits them.

I am poised to structure a senate of true and strong democratic credentials.
Discipline and loyalty is my hallmark.

I have also assigned senator IghraveIG to head the commitee on presidential affairs. As you know, I forbid a presidential MOLE in the senate.

Senator Amodu have been charged with the responsibility of bookmarking and page-refrencing DECREES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and PROCLAIMATIONS made by the senate at any point in time.

I have also mandated that CVs of aspiring senators should reach my office on or before 3rd febuary, 2016. This date may be extended.

I have patiently studied the norms, belifes, behavioural and character patterns of distinguished senators, hopefully, Portfolio shall be assigned to distinguished senators when plenary commences.
I shall fix the date shotly.

Thank You

kuchikau
(DEPUTY PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
.OFFICE OF. THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT
OF THE SENATE

TO

SENATE (greatestman)

Your Excellency SIR,

RED CHAMBER

I wish to congratulate you on behalf of myself and distinguished colleagues on your successful enlistment as aprospective corpmember, batch A, 2016.

As you know, the senate is still on recess, originally annouced by myself with the intention of allowing distinguishe senators, effectively go about their mobilization process. As a beneficiary of this recess, I shall call it off when the road is ready. (shortly).
Sir, the list of ministerial nominees have been sent to my office by senator ighraveIG on my order with assumed collaboration with the presidency. These names include:
Senator IghraveIG have been mandated by myself to update the senate on recent events that rocked the presidency or any of her agencies with the intention of applauding 'healthy' event and PROBING 'unhealthy' events.

Distinguished senators Banks92 and kingsley have been suspended from the chamber and its activities as they left the chamber without due consultation nor permission from the leadership of the senate. They may be considered on their return via concrete, genuine reasons. Otherwise outright expulsion awaits them.

I have also assigned senator IghraveIG to head the commitee on presidential affairs. As you know, I forbid a presidential MOLE in the senate.

Senator Amodu have been charged with the responsibility of bookmarking and page-refrencing DECREES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and PROCLAIMATIONS made by the senate at any point in time.

I have also mandated that CVs of aspiring senators should reach my office on or before 3rd febuary, 2016. This date may be extended.

I have patiently studied the norms, belifes, behavioural and character patterns of distinguished senators, hopefully, Portfolio shall be assigned to distinguished senators when plenary commences.

Thank You

kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
..OFFICE OF. THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT
OF THE SENATE

TO

SENATE (greatestman)

Your Excellency SIR,

RED CHAMBER

Thank You

kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
DTOBS:
Good morning all!
Waiting patiently for Monday....grin

no be only u bro. Good afternoon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
I get the hint. i will prepare my proposal to *in korea my lady Beckytee*.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Let me start correcting the mistake we make as observed by Sydneyboss by saying Good morning to you too bro
Lol, nice 1

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

Thanks my brother. He's finding it hard to accept and live with the fact that this informative and exciting thread was not created by him.

Thanks for showing care in my relationship with SC31. I will make sure you occupy a reasonable position in our Marriage Planning Committee.

Leggo! Buh u better be fast, I see so many eyeing her.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fraiser:
ehhh.. Political appointment to a foreigner?
not a foreigner. ve been here since september
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Morning Y'all... I heard we would have to pay 5k to NYSC to reg as it was the case last yr... If no please how much is it..
...N please please what other 2 states can I add apart  from LAGOS...OGUN...IMO...ABUJA. That is actually very okay
Thank you.. smiley
Cc.... All
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Sure and you will see how easy it shall be for you during your appearance on the floor of the Red chambers because the Senate under the leadership of greatestman have a unique understanding with the presidency and since you were even endorsed by the First Lady, then the rest is history by the time they began the screening of the following with you inclusive as the Justice Minister

Name Portfolio

Non African relation

Fraiser Sports and youth

Development

Ministry

Science & Technology
cc
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingsley3218
amodu
IghravweIG

Dear attorney (kbs468),

Try to follow 'unofficially', the updates on the floor of the red chamber. This is because, a few days ago, senators banks92 and kingsley were suspended from the chamber for reasons best known to the chamber and I made it public to all and sundry. So how come their names are being mentioned?

Secondly, I have not received any official document covering the names of ministerial nominees from the president nor his spokespersons.
Discipline and loyalty is my hallmark and I adhere strictly to them. These names must reach the chamber before plenary begin otherwise the names remain foreign to the chamber.
Let those concerned, do the needful.

Greetings!
Thank you.

Distinguished senator Kuchikau
(Deputy President of the senate)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Name Portfolio

Non African relation

Fraiser Sports and youth

Development

Ministry

Science & Technology
cc
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingsley3218
amodu
IghravweIG

Dear attorney (kbs468),

Try to follow 'unofficially', the updates on the floor of the red chamber. This is because, a few days ago, senators banks92 and kingsley were suspended from the chamber for reasons best known to the chamber and I made it public to all and sundry. So how come their names are being mentioned?

Secondly, I have not received any official document covering the names of ministerial nominees from the president nor his spokespersons.
Discipline and loyalty is my hallmark and I adhere strictly to them. These names must reach the chamber before plenary begin otherwise the names remain foreign to the chamber.

Greetings!
Thank you.

(Deputy President of the senate).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
kuchikau:
..OFFICE OF. THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT
OF THE SENATE

TO

SENATE (greatestman)

Your Excellency SIR,

RED CHAMBER

Thank You

kuchikau
Thank you for taking hard to take decisions at my absence. Senate is the heartbeat of any well structured Government, they checkmate any form of lawlessness in a Government.. Once again well done.. The case of Banks92 and Kingley3218 should be forwarded to disciplinary committee..
The new format of the screening will look like this :
1.Each candidate will be screened at a fix time (In which you the DSP will fix that)...
2. After asigning time notify the nominee at least two hours ahead the time he/she supposed to appear at the senate(Ensure you mentioned all senators)...
3. The nominee should appear before the senate at exact time assigned to him/her and mention all the senators failure to do that is tantamount to screened out...
4.We need each nominees educational background(with qualification as the case maybe)..
5. Your manifesto
6. Past and present achievements..
7. Atleast 5 template of what he/she gonna do to for the betterment of this Republic..
8. And most be ready to attend to all questions present by the senate...
I remain my humble self
The Senate president of this Republic..
Greatestman
God bless Nairaland
Good bless Golden City Republic
God bless A16 PCMs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Xhiss: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
kuchikau:
.OFFICE OF. THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT
OF THE SENATE

TO

SENATE (greatestman)

Your Excellency SIR,

RED CHAMBER

Thank You

kuchikau
Noise
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
shubs:
kind of
Why na? BTW...you look super dope in that pic..had to view like severally TBH...color combo was awesome..wish u a stressfree day...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls how is the call-up letter thingy done? How long 'll it take me to get it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
To my madam dearest Beckytee,
do you believe in coincidence? 1st of all, thanks for suggesting a cafe for me the last time. I won't bore you with japery cos by you know how beautiful you are, i'm here to make a proposition, and it goes thus:
*Headings: i would like you to be the love of my life
*the Pros: since we are one i would share with you all of me (that includes my heart,freedom, my properties and my undivided attention, you would be be happy for the rest of your life because unlike kbs468 and amodu, i wont be promiscuous, also, we will have healthy and handsome twins Etc
*the cons: if you accept my proposal, you would have to leave your parent house.

with this, i hope you consider my proposal and give me a positive response soon cos my heartbeat right now could generate electricity for golden city for the next 3 months. thanks
signed:abbeyunique2 (your love in waiting)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
sydneyboss:

no be only u bro. Good afternoon
Lolzzzz...gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Xhiss:

Noise

Please stay away from what does not really concern you and focus on those things that concern you on this thread.
Thank you for your usual cooperation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
kuchikau:

Dear attorney (kbs468),

Greetings!
Thank you.

(Deputy President of the senate).
Well, DSP, I take responsibility for the mention as my decision was not originally to cause any disaffection between both arms, rather it was a decision reached by me to create the maximum awareness necessary relating to the present situation of things and in particular to agitate the citizens into forcing you all to call off your long and overdue recess in other to come and carry out your constitutional responsibilities as well as settling whatever differences in interest existing among you senators
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
my brother,memphisdepay, I sight u oooogrin wia ave u been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
To my madam dearest Beckytee,
do you believe in coincidence? 1st of all, thanks for suggesting a cafe for me the last time. I won't bore you with japery cos by you know how beautiful you are, i'm here to make a proposition, and it goes thus:
*Headings: i would like you to be the love of my life
*the Pros: since we are one i would share with you all of me (that includes my heart,freedom, my properties and my undivided attention, you would be be happy for the rest of your life because unlike kbs468 and amodu, i wont be promiscuous, also, we will have healthy and handsome twins Etc
*the cons: if you accept my proposal, you would have to leave your parent house.

with this, i hope you consider my proposal and give me a positive response soon cos my heartbeat right now could generate electricity for golden city for the next 3 months. thanks
signed:abbeyunique2 (your love in waiting)
Hehehehe khusna huaiyu hai hai chawuuu (Only the heavily pregnant Mrs amodu aka MissOyin understands this laughter)

Pls can anyone educate this Man on the meaning of BEING UNDER SURVEILLANCE?

In case you don't know, I and Beckytee have something in common which is faithfulness, so if you want to smear my hard earned credibility by addressing me as being promiscuous after I have retraced my steps and reconciled with my wives?

If you don't thread softly, trust me, you are on the verge of losing out on two fronts of LOVE AND MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT.

SO BE WARNED!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Absolutely right. I actually noticed it even b4 anything about A16 was pasted there as all I saw then were about B15 when the NYSC twitter account kept dishing out information and always referring to the NYSC website and the twitter handle in particular.

But I decided to ignore and remain silent. since I am not regular on FB
Nice one bro,Thought I was alone in my observation,cos it seems evry1 is nw 'carrying' d news of March 2 as d date of Orientation course for stream 1,NYSC shld just come out nd give us a complete TT biko,

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fraiser:
good mornin dear, I believe u had a blissful night
Yes dear hope you had a blissful night too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Hehehehe khusna huaiyu hai hai chawuuu (Only the heavily pregnant Mrs amodu aka MissOyin understands this laughter)

Pls can anyone educate this Man on the meaning of BEING UNDER SURVEILLANCE?

In case you don't know, I and Beckytee have something in common which is faithfulness, so if you want to smear my hard earned credibility by addressing me as being promiscuous after I have retraced my steps and reconciled with my wives?

If you don't thread softly, trust me, you are on the verge of losing out on two fronts of LOVE AND MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT.

SO BE WARNED!!!
haba hon minister, was only trying to explain that unlike you and amodu, i'm a one lady's man.
btw: how are your wives?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
u won't mention me, best ghost reader

Lol sorry you were not online then I guess

I'll mention you next time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.