Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3372798 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
shuaibbs:

Arcomec the architect, relax now!
That was exuberant of you grin
Unfortunately for you, she's engaged already! cool Hard luck...
#Cheers
I engaged her ...........We did it on a low key,cos of the harsh economy.......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pabu(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
count down to comments number 200
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:
You have her!grin
yea! Missmossy get set to start enjoying the benefit of national fame ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:

Can we pay the whole money at the point of certificate collection?

I am nt sure.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

yea! Missmossy get set to start enjoying the benefit of national fame ooo
Chai

You guys won't kill me with mentions ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
LogoDwiz, kbs468, greatestman, invisiblegirl, armynu, shuaibs and others,

hop u guys dnt knw anything abt d 2.1b arms deals, ths new efcc boss dey vex no be small.

Fear don dey catch me sef as i no knw weda am involved or not.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Serial: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hurry now! Secure your NYSC year with informative CorperlifeTM Sign up for free on [url]corperlife.com[/url] and like the facebook page ([url]facebook.com/corperlife[/url]) and follow on twitter ([url]twitter.com/corperlife[/url]).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
spixytinxy:
gift kwa
*Whispering* Now listen, i believe no one is seeing us. Emmm U see the word 'gift' as used was coded because your are Naturally gifted with a pretty face, charming smile, sweet skin, beautiful hair, catchy eyes, good dress sense, you adorned yourself with nice jewelery combination, moderate lips, perfect nose, sexy feet, classic posture and I am sure your outward disposition is a reflection of the soft kind loving and caring nature of your heart, so if I grow in love with a queen that you are, certainly you would be a gift to me for I believe No money, gold, silver or diamond can buy you for you are unquantifiable and priceless as a rare gem with no duplicate anywhere on earth. WOULD YOU BE A GIFT TO ME OR NOT?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
You guys are just bombarding me with mentions undecided I'm still at work, it's a very long day and I'm working over night cry but I'm watching y'all in 3D
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Classyzi, Sweet Mummy is actually on point because I always say and I repeat that WE MEN REACT TO WHAT WE SEE WHILE YOU WOMEN REACTS TO WHAT YOU HEAR, so in relation to Sweet Mummy's assertion every woman in a marriage should endevour to cultivate a listening culture for their own benefits
GOOD EVENING

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:
Sowie, it must be amodu!grin
Thought as much.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
biotechshola:

hop u guys dnt knw anything abt d 2.1b arms deals, ths new efcc boss dey vex no be small.

I know nothing at all...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:

Hmmmm....so our greatestman can't be given a chance?grin

Modified: Back to back FTC....
dominion92, amodu,Armynu LogoDwhiz this a record that will take you all several attempts and effort to break!!!!

Dedicated to my boo Airstarkane...

Been there already. .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dominion92 Dominion92 D O M I N I O N 9 2
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Not at all
biotechshola:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yes my darling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Val601:
Yes oo my dear
That's cool babe.Congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
biotechshola:

Honestly our present generational set of leaders are responsible for the complete backwardness, constant spate of violence and insecurity ravaging our Nation because of their selfish and greedy attitude towards wealth accumulation rather than promoting and sustaining the visions and Missions of our founding fathers that were rooted in Equity, fairness, fear of GOD, justice, poor masses oriented developmentaI and promotional ideologies and unity of purpose that would have help raise the standard of living of the general populace and ultimately help in sinking the ship of poverty, but alas the reverse actually brought us to where we are today.
Remember the Eagle square neigbourhood bombing that lead to the case of one Henry Owka's trial in south Africa and how he fingered GEJ as the mastermind? It's same NSA to GEJ then who has now mentioned Raymond Dokpesi as soiling his hands in the mess too which evidently was on display during this year's electioneering campaigns where PMB's public Image was seriously bastardized both by the government owned media outfit and private ones alike, ultimately, so the initial freedom bargain plea based on health ground was a ploy to allow Dasuki fly away from Nigeria.
I also remember vividly when the late Andrew Azazi's affirmation of PDP being boko haram and boko haram being PDP before his eventual death set up which unfortunately also took away the life Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna state who due to lack of military experience refused to heed the coded advice of not to travel within the scheduled period. IN THE VOICE OF ONE SOCCER FAN, *SO MANY THINGS HAS HAPPEN AND MANY IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN* but not in the regular ill-normal ways anyway.
My brother I have a lot to say jare but let me just stop here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

Honestly our present generational set of leaders are responsible for the complete backwardness, constant spate of violence and insecurity ravaging our Nation because of their selfish and greedy attitude towards wealth accumulation rather than promoting and sustaining the visions and Missions of our founding fathers that were rooted in Equity, fairness, fear of GOD, justice, poor masses oriented Ideologies and unity of purpose that would have help raise the standard of living of the general populace and ultimately help in sinking the ship of poverty, but alas the reverse actually brought us to where we are today.
Remember the Eagle square neigbourhood bombing that lead to the case of one Henry Owka's trial in south Africa and how he fingered GEJ as the mastermind? It's same NSA to GEJ then who has now mentioned Raymond Dokpesi as soiling his hands in the mess too which evidently was on display during this year's electioneering campaigns where PMB's public Image was seriously bastardized both by the government owned media outfit and private ones alike, ultimately, so the initial freedom bargain plea based on health ground was a ploy to allow Dasuki fly away from Nigeria.
I also remember vividly when the late Andrew Azazi's affirmation of PDP being boko haram and boko haram being PDP before his eventual death set up which unfortunately also took away the life Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna state who due to lack of military experience refused to heed the coded advice of not to travel within the scheduled period. IN THE VOICE OF ONE SOCCER FAN, *SO MANY THINGS HAS HAPPEN AND MANY IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN* but not in the regular ill-normal ways anyway.
My brother I have a lot to say jare but let just stop

My brother easy ,this arms deal is way beyond what an ordinary citizen can ever imagine....Truth be told,many generals ,I mean past leaders are directly involved in this.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
You guys are just bombarding me with mentions undecided I'm still at work, it's a very long day and I'm working over night cry but I'm watching y'all in 3D
: eyaa sorry about that, it's because you have endered yourself to many hearts here in Golden City so I am using the opportunity to wish you a splendid night rest when you finally put aside whatever it is that has been keeping you busy tonight
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
LogoDwhiz, I need you now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
I see dominion92 cheesy How was ur day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Corruption in Nigeria has its own way of fighting back,just watch and see how those influential people involved in this so called arms deals will dig up the dirty past of the EFCC chairman,just to tame him....What happened to the former one and CCT chairmen,their past was dug up...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
dominion92:
Yes my darling

Sweet,how are you? grin
dominion92:
Yes my darling

Sweet,how are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bomb blast at golden city.... 12 confirmed dead, 120 injured. Let's see what the minister of information has to say about this one.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
dominion92:
Yes my darling
Really missed you fa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
dominion92:
Yes my darling
Really missed you fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dchiefpriest:
Bomb blast at golden city.... 12 confirmed dead, 120 injured. Let's see what the minister of information has to say about this one.

Hahahahahaha.......Golden City is not north east where bomb is a common routine .......And our minister for information is not lie .............

He gives authentic information in Golden city.

This your moniker no be here oooo,Schnapps and white fowl done full your backyard so much.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Missmossy:

Chai

You guys won't kill me with mentions ooo
Habaaaa! come on sweerie, kind, polite, sweet, soft, soothing, beautiful, appreciative, lovely and caring words have neither sharp edges nor pointed pin points that could harm you? not to talk of killing itself. However, if the word 'killing' is to mean that every mention is comforting, energising, refreshing, relieving and making you discover what you worth, then I would accept use of the word killing as implied.
Sweet Dream
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

Habaaaa! come on sweerie, kind, polite, sweet, soft, soothing, beautiful, appreciative, lovely and caring words have neither sharp edges nor pointed pin points that could harm you? not to talk of killing itself. However, if the word 'killing' is to mean that every mention is comforting, energising, refreshing, relieving and making you discover what you worth, then I would accept use of the word killing as implied.
Sweet Dream

You are more fit for the position of minister of women affairs and toasting matter........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I AM EXHAUSTED
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dchiefpriest:
grin lol but seriously I have not forgotten you oo, it's because I'm still waiting for an Alfa and a pastor nee o b4 announcing the chief clergies of our dear Republic nee o.
Now onto your report, I believe you neither saw that happened nor do the great Oracle of Golden City revealed that to you because out of our humane and exemplary leadership, the Oracle can never be tempted by any corruptive tendency, hence would never lie in favour of any personal gain, rather it always and shall continue to stand for the truth in whatever circumstances it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.