Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3386951 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I AM EXHAUSTED
So sorry and good night. But Pls try have a shower no matter how tired you are, then you will realized how magical, water on our body is to the soul and into our bone marrow for a renewed strength and satisfaction
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
arcnomec:

You are more fit for the position of minister of women affairs and toasting matter........
Haaaaaaaaa Honourable Minister of Land and Housing Development, what did you saw that prompted this deductive post from you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

grin lol but seriously I have not forgotten you oo, it's because I'm still waiting for an Alfa and a pastor nee o b4 announcing the chief clergies of our dear Republic nee o.
Now onto your report, I believe you neither saw that happened nor do the great Oracle of Golden City revealed that to you because out of our humane and exemplary leadership, the Oracle can never be tempted by any corruptive tendency, hence would never lie in favour of any personal gain, rather it always and shall continue to stand for the truth in whatever circumstances it is.
# appears with blood dripping from the hands # the people of golden city has forgotten the old ways, they have forgotten the source of their strength.... We have no other choice than to let this evil befall them... The bomb blast was a spiritual one but it won't take much time before it becomes physical..... It amaze me how the president of golden city has equally forgotten the powers that put him up there.... #in a thunderous voice # the gods are angry, and the necessity must be done..... # disappears
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
greatestman:
A NIGERIAN graduate was interviewed :
Will you Burn Your Certificate for 50 Million Dollars (8,194,999,700 NAIRA)
He ANSWER:I Will Burn Both My certificate and my school and also my Teachers. I will burn the federal ministry of Education.
My fellow PCM what will you do in this situation?
Cc:
Kuchikau
Kbs468
Banks92
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
Dominion92
Yanabase
InvisibleGirl
Armynu
Johndanny
Teemakagu
Dafoly
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Agoro1
Femiti
Dayo23
ClassicTutor
Kachikau

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

honestly, I NO BLAME AM, na wetin him don use him eye see, na him make am wan born NIGERIA. LOL

LOL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I AM EXHAUSTED
for those who are weak we give strength, invisible girl very soon everybody in golden city will see you, u will become visible... Hahahahahahaha, invisible indeed. well if you want to remain invisible, u know what to do....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2015
greatestman:
This InvisibleGirl I am thinking of her through out the night (thinking loud).
Please my fellow what is the way out?
You know in life sometimes you need to disagree before you agree.
CC:
LOGODWHIZ
KBS468
BANKS92
YANABASE
KUCHIKAU
Dominion92
Armynu

LOL
I thoughht someone superceeds LOVE....
MR senate president, I second your desire only if.........

Kuchikau
(deputy president of the senate)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2015
kuchikau:

LOL
I thoughht someone superceeds LOVE....
MR senate president, I second your desire only if.........

Kuchikau

Just complete it... Mr. DSP
You have been offline this two days why?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
"To start with, you only registered today with just 5 post and you typed the above, As a lady that you are, I feared the kind of obedience, loyalty and respect that would be on offer to your future hubby" and this is a mature mind. This person that has no sense of what to and what not to say. The only thing I"feared" is your use of English. Pls check your grammar before you quote me.

Keep craving for attention.
SMH.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
dominion92:
LogoDwhiz, I need you now

I've been having issues with my line since morning.
Just got resolved a little bit and not to

Reply if you're still awake
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Kbs468:

Thank you President LogoDWiz and DG Radio,Television services and NOA Golden City Republic in the person of DTOBS for your to order relative to the above submission.
>To start with, you only registered today with just 5 post and you typed the above, As a lady that you are, I feared the kind of obedience, loyalty and respect that would be on offer to your future hubby
>I believe that the use of uncouth words such as 'bullshit' 'Childish' speaks volume of your maturity, intelligence and sociability relative to public disposition
>you said some of us 'write' terribly and 'no offense tho', do you really know the meaning of these expressions too? If I may ask, did you used the usual pen and paper in writing your comment? Or how do you write here please!
>Honestly for typing 'No offense tho' shows that you are indeed not one of the 'some thinking element' stlaibrowne referred to and he himself is not one either else he wouldn't have used such expression at this stage of our commentry on this same thread after he emerged as one of the antagonist of the discuss here.
>mickyswaggz and Jiteshell, well I am not surprised by your belonging to the criticism-without-solution band wagon as I can't recollect when either of you asked or responded to a question being asked.
>Most of us that you all are criticising actually graduated in 2013, 2014 and early 2015, I guess you must have known the numbers of batches we have missed.
>Instead of encouragement, you all are just doing do opposite, incase you don't know, the varying degree of innovation to the NYSC program as evident in/or experienced by BATCH C 2014, BATCH A 2015 and BATCH B 2015 is actually responsible for the lesser NYSC related discusion here else you will even be tired of reading and responding to a serial repetation of treat questions.
>Most of Us who where part of those previous batches wouldn't be surprised by these your dispositions as nothing has really transpired here compaired to those threads.
>LogoDWhiz, Armynu, DTOBS, Johndanny, arnomec, Yanabasee, Sent4rina, greatestman, chukwuamaka and a host of others will surely attest to the latter part of this quote.
>Ironically, the last time I checked, it's the same group of persons mentioned above along side kuchikau and others that actually respond to questions posted here as well as other relevant NYSC infos that have been disclosed so far relative to BATCH A 2016 from our various schools while we await the NYSC schedule on the official TT.
>On a final note, whatever info anyone sees or come across here should please be passed across or relayed as it is seen/or observed here and not to be diluted or adulterated with anything because that was how the info of NYSC banning LONG or OVERALL HIJABS in NYSC camps was misrepresented as 'NYSC has banned the use of HIJABS in CAMPS' not until BATCH B 2015 STREAM II got to camp that the pictures of MUSLIM FEMALE CORP MEMBERS IN HIJAB WENT VIRAL, thus permanently debunking the earlier fake/or panel beated info in that regard.
Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information, GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

Stop giving her Attention.

Well said.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Hi Everyone. I know most of you are snoring already. Anyways, my cousin tweeted to nysc_ng about timetable and there was no response. Then she said maybe if about 15 people do so, at least they'd reply one. So pls tweet about A16 timetable and let's see if we'd get a reply. Thanks, goodnight kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Treated like an alien? Try to know the meaning of words before using them. Making a point makes me an hypocrite? Lol

..........And you expect a sane man to marry you.

SMH
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2015
I remain invisible wink
Dchiefpriest:
for those who are weak we give strength, invisible girl very soon everybody in golden city will see you, u will become visible... Hahahahahahaha, invisible indeed. well if you want to remain invisible, u know what to do....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Regardless of how old you are or how long you spend in the university, you could still be childish. And I typed Golden City cause I saw it not because I've been following your thread. I'm not discouraging anyone. When I first opened the thread, I was really confused, I wasn't sure I was in the right place. I had to read about 3 pages before I was certain I wasn't lost. All I'm saying is, let this thread be about what it was created for. Btw, I am not one of "them"

Hmmmmmm, its a pity.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Hi Uncle. Pls try to be sure of what's going on before you say something about it. The issue has already been settled. Thank you
kuchikau:

..........And you expect a sane man to marry you.

SMH
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2015
greatestman:

greatestman your dsp is wise enough, he has come to renew his power before the time... I don't know what you are still waiting for. Well it doesn't really take much to change dsp to sp, lols... Is just a matter of removing the "d"... Hahahhahahahahahahhahhaha..... Ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Kbs468:
Presido you have no choice in this case than to relinquish the gift for me simply because Golden City's constitution forbids you from taking more than one wife since the gift here is no other than Missmossy

grin

Who created the law?

I can have as many wives as I want.
But I'm not interested in having more than one wife. Omolola1 is enough for all my needs!

I can see that back dealings are going on between you and DTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:
Good day to all golden city citizens. My absence was due to a ban I received from the Oga at the top! I was not able to reply any post but was able to read all your comments here.
To my darling of life, my sugar pie,my tomato jos,my one and only Airstarkane, babe an very sowie jawe. it was due to some circumstances that's beyond my control. How have you been coping?Hope nobody is disturbing you?I promise not to leave you again.
To LogoDwhiz (Boss of bosses), Armynu and amodu(my rival on FTC tinz), dominion92 (my beefer), Sent4rina, greatestman, kuchikau, johndanny etc, I missed you guys so much!
To all the fellow blues blood in the house,we ThankGod for today oooo,at all at all,na im bad pass...We're coming up. Up Chelsea!
To all my great ife colleagues in the house (Sent4rina, Airstarkane and co), how convo go be now? How many people wan go make I give you my stand location! lol
To the whole house,love ya plenty plenty!

You have been served a NOTICE from the senate?
Do the needful.

Kuchikau
(deputy senate president)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2015
greatestman:
Kbs468
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
Johndanny
Teemakagu
Dafoly
DTOBS
Kuchikau
Banks92
Rchiy
Aktiveiyke
Agoro1
Dominion92
Yanabase
Et al

Any latest information??

Greetings from the RED CHAMBER,
including my humble self, SIR.

Kuchikau
(deputy senate president)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin

Who created the law?

I can have as many wives as I want.
But I'm not interested in having more than one wife. Omolola1 is enough for all my needs!

I can see that back dealings are going on between you and DTOBS
hahahahahahaha logodwhiz lols... My president, well this is to remind you that ur subscription will soon expire... U better do the needful... Meet me at the usual place tonight, that is if you still want to remain the president of golden city..... Hahahhahahahahahahhahhaha ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. #disappears#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Hi Uncle. Pls try to be sure of what's going on before you say something about it. The issue has already been settled. Thank you

A bad impression, youve created.
Bad impressions are like scars, could dey be healed?

Kuchikau,
deputy leader of the senate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Well, everyone is good. First impressions aren't always right
kuchikau:

A bad impression, youve created.
Bad impressions are like scars, could dey be healed?

Kuchikau,
deputy leader of the senate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2015
greatestman:

Greetings SIR,

issues at my senatorial zone demands grave attention. I had to do the needful.

The product of unaviodable absence, is the comment above (in quote).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2015
greatestman:
Agoro1
You are summon by the senate to brief us on the number of citizens in this great Golden City.
Cc:
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingley3218

Seconded.

Kuchikau,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2015
InvisibleGirl:

PROVE IT.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2015
What am I to prove?
kuchikau:

PROVE IT.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2015
kuchikau:

Greetings SIR,

issues at my senatorial zone demands grave attention. I had to do the needful.

The product of unaviodable absence, is the comment above (in quote).

Hope you have attended to their numerous problems.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2015
arcnomec:

We will slug it out in court,since you don't want to to listen....

He is the LAW
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2015
InvisibleGirl:

You are not responding to my mentions lately only for you to show me your stage engagement ring.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:
invisibleGirl,I saw your fingers but something around your one of your fingers was invincible! So i'll suggest you make it more visible...at least for greatestman to see....

Hmmmmmmmm, *clears Throat*

can I........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2015
arcnomec:

Thank God you have said it to the hearing of greatest man,we are engaged..... grin

Thank God you have said it to the hearing of greatest man,we are engaged.....

Everybody should take note...

LOL

could this be LOVE?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 02, 2015
I'm sorry. I was busy all day, and I'm still working. Btw, its not "stage engagement ring" its real tongue
greatestman:

You are not responding to my mentions lately only for you to show me your stage engagement ring.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.