Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Am A Soul Healer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am A Soul Healer (450 Views)

This Soul Suffers Silently / Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? / Pls Help A Soul From Perishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Soul Healer by CHARLESBENNY: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
My name is Spiritsize Charlesbenny. I am a Soul healer.

By Soul healing, I mean healing done through the release and clearing of energy blockages within the human body and other dimensions of the human reality.

As a growing kid, I realized this unique aspect of me. I realized I could communicate with my heart, my inner, higher self and my Spirit guides within and get answers that are beyond human intellect. Though I never understood what they really meant but as I grew up both physically and spiritually, I became more aware of this divine ability embedded within me and learnt how to connect with it and use it.

I have tried in every way possible to concentrate my life in the normal mundane things of life like getting a job and working like everyone else does especially when I first graduated from school, but it all leads me nowhere. I'm always drawn back to this one life which I now know and accept to be my life mission.

Not to bore you with my many stories. I have since handled various kinds of healings on fellow humans and also on undesirable situations.

I came to realize that sicknesses and diseases of any kind are results of energy blockages within the body, especially the emotional body which negatively solidifies and resists the free flow of life and vitality within the physical body. This is what actually causes sicknesses and diseases and once these blockages can be recognized and cleared, healing will definitely occur.

Issues also occur for some very important reasons which in most cases are peculiar to the individuals involved. That's why some people would find themselves in some situations that they have no answers or solutions to, no matter how much they try.

These could be physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, marital, relationship, business or other personal issues.

I am also able to intuitively discern the root causes of these situations (with LOVE as the driving force behind every of my actions) and help the individual understand it and see the lessons which these situations or experiences are trying to point them to. Once this is understood, the issue is as good as resolved on most cases.

I know that we on this part of the world are not used to stuffs like this, but this is my life and this is what I live for.

I know that I am here on earth to provide assistance to other humans in alleviating their pains and I have gone through a whole lot of experiences that have helped me to consciously integrate this aspect of me. I would not want to bore you now with the stories of these experiences.

You can contact me for a private session on any issue you want resolved or you can come around for one of my group workshops. I assure you, you will be happy you did because you will come to know a whole lot of the other aspects of you that have been lieing dormant for years.

Thank you and welcome.

WhatsApp: 08032328836

BBM: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

Our Old National Anthem Can You Sing It? / Interested In Meeting New People? / The Definition Of A True Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.