Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:46 AM

This Soul Suffers Silently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Soul Suffers Silently (7549 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently / Family Of Five Suffers From Insanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Life isn't the way it used to be. Although, it has
never been really good. it's been one challenge
to another. but I thank God.
My husband had a Siena bus for transport
business until it got involved in an accident on
Lagos-abeokuta express road. Now, it's so bad
that everyday is meaningless.

I worry for my kids. My first child is 4yrs old and
the second is only 7months.
I never had the opportunity to attend an
institution. but i've always been involved in
business.

My husband is doing his best to keep our family
together. but he has no income.
I have decided to overlook the shame and beg
here rather than watch my family suffer
everyday. I know there're are still good people
that cares about other people. All i'm asking is a
raise to get a shop and sell eggs to retailers. I
have the connect and knowledge already. Please,
help me. Even if it's a loan. I can pay back. i'm
not lazy, i just need a capital for the business.

The Country might be harsh and tough, but I
know my helper will reach out to me.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, can you help us push this forward? Please Na beg I dey beg you.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Last year, you offered your womb for surrogacy services and now you have a 9 months old child.

It is well oo.

Wait for the cheerful givers, they're enroute.

But remember, nothing sweet like well earned money. Country hard for everybody but if you are determined to work, you will survive.

Btw, you don't need a loan from strangers to start your egg business. If you are sincere to yourself, Real people offline which include relatives, neighbours, mosque/church members can dash or loan you money for one or two crates of egg. Start small and grow.

19 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by ifyalways(f): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oh, they're here already?

Oya, it's Friday, I declare this party started . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Viking007(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
ifyalways:

cheesy
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Agbaletu: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
These people will not stop coming up with this line. Different formats but the same intent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Agbaletu:
These people will not stop coming up with this line. Different formats but the same intent.

Hmmm, i pray you never witness any form of challenges in life.. And you're left without options.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
ifyalways:

There, you've admitted it; this - people's outpourings of despair - is just all entertainment to you and your ilk, a welcome illumination of 'exciting controversy' to brighten your otherwise drab weekend. Enjoy. smiley

3 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
delishpot:
Lalasticlala, can you help us push this forward? Please Na beg I dey beg you.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your kind heart. Although, not everyone with believe me. I don't blame them, dishonesty is more in the world.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 12, 2016
e yaa.. op sorry for what you are passing through the hardship in this country today are man made, a country blessed with abundant resources and her citizens are subjected to live like slaves as a result of corrupt politicians who will rather syphon the money ment to cater for the citizens to their foreign acct

common here in S A govt distribute palm flex/hand bills at every corner of the street urging her citizens to apply for soft loans with low interest rates in order to encourage them to establish business of their choices yet very few of them takes such opportunity because they are lazy

these are the reasons Nigerians that had the opportunity to travel out of the country found it difficult to come back to live in Nigeria again even the political class export there families so they can live a good life

cc mizmycoli come and do the needful..
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2016
carmag:
e yaa.. op sorry for what you are passing through the hardship in this country today are man made, a country blessed with abundant resources and her citizens are subjected to live like slaves as a result of corrupt politicians who will rather syphon the money ment to cater for the citizens to their foreign acct

common here in S A govt distribute palm flex/hand bills at every corner of the street urging her citizens to apply for soft loans with low interest rates in order to encourage them to establish business of their choices yet very few of them takes such opportunity because they are lazy

these are the reasons Nigerians that had the opportunity to travel out of the country found it difficult to come back to live in Nigeria again even the political class export there families so they can live a good life

cc mizmycoli come and do the needful..

Thank you very much sir.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nobody wants to help. cry I don't mind working for the help.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op I feel for your situation but why not start small by selling tomatoes pepper and onion in front of your house.. Getting a shop is very expensive.. Almost everybody her is hustling and managing one way or the other.. Leave shop for now, think of how much u can buy tomatoes at mile 12 and sell where u are. And also sales of recharge cards too help.. When u calculate the expenses , seeking for financial help will be easy cos the people u need help from knows how. Much u are seeking for..
But no specific amount?
Arrrghh it doesn't work like that.
Or u can even sell the eggs in front of your house for the time been. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 13, 2016
Even if Lalasticlala pushes this to frontpage, how will that help you undecided

You think people will just give you money online, you better start calling people you know to help you.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Onegai(f): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Why not contact this fellow? He works for a company who loans money out to small-scale businesses and if you are genuine, you should be able to scale through their vetting process and get a loan and repay it in time.

https://www.nairaland.com/3462240/loan

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by EfemenaXY: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2016
@op. Why not form or join an Osusu group?

This works for people on very low to zero income who have no access to credit facilities.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2016
Onegai:
Why not contact this fellow? He works for a company who loans money out to small-scale businesses and if you are genuine, you should be able to scale through their vetting process and get a loan and repay it in time.

https://www.nairaland.com/3462240/loan

Thanks so much. I appreciate you. i'll check it.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:
@op. Why not form or join an Osusu group?

This works for people on very low to zero income who have no access to credit facilities.

Please, can you enlighten me more on this?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by EfemenaXY: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Yenne:

Please, can you enlighten me more on this?

Sure.

It's a group formed of a few women say 10 (Ngozi, Abiola, Ekeatte, Halima, Ese, etc), in number (it could be more or less). They decide on a fixed amount on a set day, every month to contribute, say for example 10,000 Naira each.

So 10 women, each contributing N10,000 each.

In January, the total contribution of N100,000 is given to Mrs Ngozi.

In February, N100,000 is collected and given to the 2nd woman in line - Mrs Abiola

March - Mrs Ekeatte (N100,000)

April - Mrs Halima, etc

So when it's your turn, you collect your N100,000

However, for this to work, sincerity and trust is needed amongst the contributors.

D'you get me now?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Sure.

It's a group formed of a few women say 10 (Ngozi, Abiola, Ekeatte, Halima, Ese, etc), in number (it could be more or less). They decide on a fixed amount on a set day, every month to contribute, say for example 10,000 Naira each.

So 10 women, each contributing N10,000 each.

In January, the total contribution of N100,000 is given to Mrs Ngozi.

In February, N100,000 is collected and given to the 2nd woman in line - Mrs Abiola

March - Mrs Ekeatte (N100,000)

April - Mrs Halima, etc

So when it's your turn, you collect your N100,000

However, for this to work, sincerity and trust is needed amongst the contributors.

D'you get me now?

Yes,i do. But that's for people with income. where will I get 10k every month?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by EfemenaXY: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yenne:

Yes,i do. But that's for people with income. where will I get 10k every month?

It doesn't have to be 10k. It could be lower. 5k? 1k? N500? It all depends on what you can realistically afford.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by ElsonMorali: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't know if you have any qualifications, but check this out:

Walk into any sterling bank tomorrow Monday, and make enquiries from their customer service desk.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yenne:
Life isn't the way it used to be. Although, it has
never been really good. it's been one challenge
to another. but I thank God.
My husband had a Siena bus for transport
business until it got involved in an accident on
Lagos-abeokuta express road. Now, it's so bad
that everyday is meaningless.

I worry for my kids. My first child is 4yrs old and
the second is only 7months.
business.

My husband is doing his best to keep our family
together. but he has no income.
I have decided to overlook the shame and beg
here rather than watch my family suffer
everyday. I know there're are still good people
that cares about other people. All i'm asking is a
raise to get a shop and sell eggs to retailers. I
have the connect and knowledge already. Please,
help me. Even if it's a loan. I can pay back. i'm
not lazy
, i just need a capital for the business.

The Country might be harsh and tough, but I
know my helper will reach out to me.
Thank you.

If you are not lazy, tell your husband or you can drop your baby with him, go to any major market around you and help shoppers carry their goods, they will pay you for it. Divide what you make into half, save half and use the rest for your upkeep. When your savings is enough to start a small business you can start it.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Caracta(f): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yenne:

business.
Thank you.

Sorry, I don't get. What do you mean by institution?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Caracta:

University.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Caracta:

University.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Caracta(f): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yenne:

University.

OK. So what's your qualification if I may ask? SSCE? You could get a job with that right?

By the way, you write good English for someone that didn't attend an 'institution'. Good one.

Some microfinance banks give soft loans too. You can approach them. All the best.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pidgin2:

If you are not lazy, tell your husband or you can drop your baby with him, go to any major market around you and help shoppers carry their goods, they will pay you for it. Divide what you make into half, save half and use the rest for your upkeep. When your savings is enough to start a small business you can start it.

Lazy? Infact, i used to those lorries with mixing machine to building sites. So, as to work as a loader. They pay 1,800 to 3k per day. But at the end of the day, i end up spending most of the money on painkillers and body balm.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Caracta:

OK. So what's your qualification if I may ask? SSCE? You could get a job with that right?

By the way, you write good English for someone that didn't attend an 'institution'. Good one.

Some microfinance banks give soft loans too. You can approach them. All the best.

Thanks for the compliment.
To get a job with that demands years of experience.

I also do not have any form of certification to tender at the bank for a loan. Thanks a lot.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Caracta(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yenne:

Thanks for the compliment.
To get a job with that demands years of experience.

I also do not have any form of certification to tender at the bank for a loan. Thanks a lot.

You don't need years of experience to work as a receptionist, a nanny or a teacher. Don't limit yourself. And you don't need any form of certification for soft loans. LAPO microfinance bank, for instance, just needs someone to stand in for you. That's all.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
What's your location?

How much do you need? Can you make a refund? When? Monthly, Bimonthly?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Acidosis:
What's your location?

How much do you need? Can you make a refund? When? Monthly, Bimonthly?
Abule Egba, Lagos. You're welcome to know where I reside with my family.
I can start refunding after two months. monthly. Can I send you a PM, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Hatred For My Father / What A Lady Should Do To Get A Husband Quickly / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.