Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,623 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag (699 Views)

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by FunnyDude(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi Nlders,pls help a sister she is going through hell now she is through with her Siwes training at NAFDAC today and on her way going home a motorcycle rider a.k.a (Okada man) double crossed her path then snatched her bag which contain vital document like her Siwes log book which she'll be defending on Monday morning in her school.... Fellow Lagosian in case you see any handbag on the road pls kindly contact NAFDAC office in Lagos. thanks.
Re: Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by christinie(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by VickyRotex(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Eyah. Quite sad.

But like seriously? Any bag? cheesy you dint even state the colour or design.

They snatch many people's bag daily.

Also, you said any road in Lagos? How's that possible? Why not state the location the bag was snatched, so as to narrow down your search. #MyCandidOpinion
Re: Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by FunnyDude(m): 1:43am On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
Eyah. Quite sad.

But like seriously? Any bag? cheesy you dint even state the colour or design.

They snatch many people's bag daily.

Also, you said any road in Lagos? How's that possible? Why not state the location the bag was snatched, so as to narrow down your search. #MyCandidOpinion
Thanks.the bag was snatched at oshodi on top of the bridge as narrated by her the bike man ran towards Anthony area of Lagos state...the colour is black and the handbag is ain't too big in size.
Re: Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by aviona: 5:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Tell her to take heart, she can explain to the panel what happen to her at Oshodi.
Well, it's only a siwes log book, at least it's not a Swiss passport.
Don't worry yourself, Ifa already knows their address under the bridge, and Amadioha will do the needfull.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by natas22: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by VickyRotex(f): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
FunnyDude:

Thanks.the bag was snatched at oshodi on top of the bridge as narrated by her the bike man ran towards Anthony area of Lagos state...the colour is black and the handbag is ain't too big in size.

Oshodi again? I've had a similar experience on that same bridge. But, I was quite lucky, cos I noticed their moves and ran, so they couldn't get me.

That place is very busy. Let's hope your sister is lucky to have the bag back. Nevertheless, she has to cheer up, it shouldn't weigh her down.

I believe her efforts wouldn't be in vain.

I hope she finds unmerited favor in the site of her supervisor, where she wouldn't even need the book again.

All the best in your search.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister,motorcycle Riders Snatched Her Bag by andyanders: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Same Oshodi they took off a gold plated frame I bought in the US for $1,499 while I was In traffic.Cant forget that issue.
Ask her to first go to the nearest police station to make a report of the theft and get a police extract. With that report, she should take it to the NAFDAC office.

(1) (Reply)

Online Scammer Says Lucifer Told Him To Bring More Souls To Illuminati Temple In / New Way People Are Robbed / How God Saved This Little Boy This Morning In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.