Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag (60565 Views)

Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by chie8: 11:30am On May 11, 2017
As shared by Joshua,a journalist at Nigeria Info 92.3 PH....

'What could have been a mob action today was averted in Port Harcourt following quick intervention by some residents and Police operatives. Trouble started when a private security guard, attached to a gas plant behind Dominion City Church, Mgbuoba in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area raised alarmed that his manhood was missing after assisting a lady lift her traveling bag at about 6am. The private security guard was said to have regained his manhood after concerned residents forced her to reverse her alleged action'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/security-man-manhood-goes-missing-after.html

5 Shares

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by chie8: 11:31am On May 11, 2017

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Nobody: 11:31am On May 11, 2017
Pictures of the missing deek?!

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Nobody: 11:33am On May 11, 2017
Pictures or adonbelivit

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by oluwayimika123: 11:35am On May 11, 2017
When they say joy stick misses what comes to my mind is HOW

does d joystick disappear completely and leave only d balls or balls disappears leaving the Stick den takes d Joy away cos I'm just confused.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by sunnysunny69(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2017
fake fake fake, he never had a long joystick in the first place. It's a very old ploy in Lagos in those days, a guy will pick money on the floor and then scream his joystick had disappeared, by evening the poster is out on sale with the graphic description of how it happened. Some people do it so they can get public sympathy and help for small joystick. From the crowd someone will say I know one baba that can help you.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Alleviating: 11:36am On May 11, 2017
sad
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by BlackDBagba: 11:39am On May 11, 2017
Before and after pictures or .....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Arda1000(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:
When they joy stick misses what comes to my mind is HOW

does d joystick disappear completely and leave only d balls or balls disappears leaving the Stick den takes d Joy away cos I'm just confused.
hmm i wonder o!

4 Likes

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Larryfest(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:
When they joy stick misses what comes to my mind is HOW

This is a very salient question but then who shall we ask all this now except the viticm whom i doubt knows the answer to it sef..

4 Likes

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Tazdroid(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Oooooooohhh

Now wey dat winsh don tif my prick, how i go take f+±k dis night?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by brainpulse: 11:53am On May 11, 2017
Where is the picture of the guy without his manhood?
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Goldenheart(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
grin no pishur na ....all these lie lie bloggers
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Tazdroid(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
Keneking:
Pictures or adonbelivit

The wailer

Pictures of wetin?

The bare land? grin

3 Likes

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Tos87(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
Am sorry dude... You just went off line.

3 Likes

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by 3RNEST(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Before and after pictures or .....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Nobody: 11:53am On May 11, 2017
pic of the flat area or...meanwhile stories from this country sha...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by adem30: 11:53am On May 11, 2017
By the way, shey na like this PH streets look like?
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Lilaex: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by eleojo23: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
How does this happen?
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by sirusX(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:
When they say joy stick misses what comes to my mind is HOW

I thought this kain thing were just stories
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by neocortex: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
Liar, yet another cheap blackmail attempt.
It is unfortunate that the mob wanted to
pass judgement on an innocent lady.

2 Likes

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by olusledge: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
Lmao Africa ...but wetin she wan use person preeq do

2 Likes

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Mckandre(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2017
no pics angry

If u actually came into the thread to see the obvious missing dick pinshurs click like

5 Likes

Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by coolestchris(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
ritualist are getting desperate, time to be vigilante, this is a time to be more watchful of your next actions

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by cerowo(f): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
She must provide it back oo,by fire by force grin
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Sirpaul(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
KASALA BUSTED!.....
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by nattyjay(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
Nah LAI
Whr is d pishoor
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by bayodam: 11:55am On May 11, 2017
#awkward# undecided
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Hoodfriend(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
ma check mine
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by Bants(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
Missing manhood ke sometimes i think is Bovi or Basketmouth that write these headlines
Re: Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag by kkboy(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2017
Where is the picture showing the man with missing manhood before, during and after the episode. cool smiley undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.