Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Let's Watch Our Dealing With Spectranet And Its Agents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Watch Our Dealing With Spectranet And Its Agents (928 Views)

How I'm Dealing With Unemployment / Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited / Call Center Agents Recruitment At NCR Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Watch Our Dealing With Spectranet And Its Agents by dayo2008(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls read this below story and understand what they can do:
Duped by Spectranet, who can help me retrieve my money from them.
Spectranet says it is active in Ibadan and deceived me into buying its Modem, spent 16k to buy the Modem from one of its agents called Deola only to find out that Spectranet only covers a few areas in Ibadan.
I have called the agent and a dealer, unfortunately Spectranet says there is nothing that can be done as it was assumed that I was aware of the situation.
People, haven't I been duped?
What can I do?
This looks fraudulent, shouldn't I have been told about this?
Anyone knows the MD of Spectranet so I can give him/her a piece of my mind?
Kindly advise and beware, don't make this Same mistake.
Re: Let's Watch Our Dealing With Spectranet And Its Agents by yak(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Check dere site. Dey must av a customer care line or address
Re: Let's Watch Our Dealing With Spectranet And Its Agents by cnonyechi(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Did u specifically mention ur location to d agent who sold it? Cos I have people in Ibadan who says its fantastic. Instead of msakin did noise here have u tried to go to d Ibadan office along challenge? Surely if u do DAT a tech person will be sent to access ur location and resolve d issue or simply call der customer care Dan coming here to say u were duped.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy/interview / How To Get An Entry Level Job As A Fresh Gradute With No Experience / Brownie Bakery Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.