Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu (60613 Views)

Peter Okoye, P'square's First SUVs (Throwback Photo) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
I hope to join you guys soon
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by deadZONE: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
atleast there are married compare to Don jazzy.
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by kazolad(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
pls help, am also a Blogger tho I started some months ago, I tried putting in for adsense, my request was rejected first time, d second time I received a message dat I had no enough pages on my blog, and pages should not contain only header but complete sentence blah blah blah, . am yet to decode d message dey sent to me, can anyone pls help me, I was told to review my blog, add more pages and apply again. Pls help
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
All I can see here are Biafrans making a difference everywhere they go - We are like MTN , everywhere you go .

Haters , over to you please and don't forget to put on your hating shoes. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by princetelaviv: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
as un dey flex lik do u ppl even remember God? dem no dey go church ooo
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by tucky200(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Taylor86:
nothing person no go hear for this country

meanwhile i heard buhari and ice prince are currently working out a hit jam

dem say buhari finish rap for the song
U don tok this tin too much..abeg tok anoda tin

1 Like

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Certifiedboss: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IT93TEicwSQ/VbzynsGmGeI/AAAAAAACF6Y/G3z455DmFCk/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
The Psquare brothers and their wives attended their brother,Jude Okoye's wife Ifeoma's birthday party last night ...Akon and UBA CEO,Tony Elumelu were also in attendance..
[img]http://1.bp..com/-q1is1ci3f1k/Vbz0cXYcaRI/AAAAAAACF6w/mxFEMGA9uwc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ohcDY2AZ8oI/Vbz49-1fRkI/AAAAAAACF7w/fVHcFX43PMA/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-UxaKdU7vD4o/Vbzz02BjclI/AAAAAAACF6g/zUv6EVdzTaw/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7Tal2C4wZ90/Vbz5s8vm1EI/AAAAAAACF74/ZTTso7EmpuI/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-psquare-party-with-their.html

Correct your story . Akon and Tony Elumelu happened to be in the club . They were not there for the bday party
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by 400billionman: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is what happens when you have fine wives and so much money.

Party everyday..
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by thundafire: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
hope dy no go corner one punnany giv elumelu cs akon go get him normal punnany wer dy P'S BRODA dy giv am
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by okotv(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
All I can see here are Biafrans making a difference everywhere they go - We are like MTN , everywhere you go .

Haters , over to you please and don't forget to put on your hating shoes. grin
Are you a biafran undecided
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
okotv:
Are you a biafran undecided
Anything that speaks and behave like a man is his very best friend. cool
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by odehman: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Taylor86:

hahhaahhahahahahhahhahahahHhahahahhahhah bros no kill ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ooooooooooo
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Swaggzkid: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Wat is d moral of dis thread undecided
[/b]What brought you here?[/b]
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Swaggzkid: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
pretydiva:

What brought you here?
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by danjaD(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Bros I de wonder too o!
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by enomakos(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Enjoy bros
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by FRANCISEKE1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Afrok:
Please no vex, is his mill currently on fire? I just wan know why I should pray for him cry
drake diss
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by okotv(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Anything that speaks and behave like a man is his very best friend. cool
The biafrans speak and behave like us Pray tell
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Taylor86:

And Robert Mugabe was the song writer....lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Gurgle(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
boss1310:
sometimes i wonder the music that will be playing in parties like these.is it p square songs and what will be their reactions when these songs are being played there.do they sing along to songs they ve heard many times or dance along to it.
hmm still wondering....

looool grin
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by rachealb(f): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Is lil wayne still alive bcoz itz been long i heard from him.
OMG
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by TodayMusik(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

There u go http://todaymusik.com/album_lil-wayne-free-weezy-album/
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by sonofananimal2: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by lusciouslex: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Birdman has an advanced version of him- Young Thug

1 Like

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by DanielGb(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
E no concern me naw
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by nwadiuko1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
boss1310:
sometimes i wonder the music that will be playing in parties like these.is it p square songs and what will be their reactions when these songs are being played there.do they sing along to songs they ve heard many times or dance along to it.
hmm still wondering....
maybe na osadebe or fela song dem go dy slam for d party nagrin
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by kossyablaze(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
nawa 4u o...person wey drop album last month

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by dukecharles(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
IBM (Igbo Boys Movement) We no the carry last... Like attracts like.
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Holamidhe(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:
U don tok this tin too much..abeg tok anoda tin
Na me like am
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Goldmaxx(f): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Correct your story . Akon and Tony Elumelu happened to be in the club . They were not there for the bday party
u are fooo..ool.
so tony elumelu to d club to party with gals.are u saying dat psquare cant invite dem or wat?
Dangote came to psquare's wedding.
Next time dnt reason with ur anus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday / Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.