Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu (60609 Views)

Peter Okoye, P'square's First SUVs (Throwback Photo) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by dblaisepascal(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Is lil wayne still alive bcoz itz been long i heard from him.
naaa u kill am
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by ekeroyal(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Taylor86:
nothing person no go hear for this country

meanwhile i heard buhari and ice prince are currently working out a hit jam

dem say buhari finish rap for the song
You need asylum.

Lmao. Top comedy for the night grin
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by AdeniyiA(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
I thought this P-Square guys sang "peter &Paul na one no be two ..." ? but why are they married to two wives??
cool
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by hezsquirt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
see dis pluto pikin..... lil Wayne dey hot now...
go download his latest album.......**FREE WEEZY ALBUM**
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by israelBigFame(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Web designer /developer needed, reach me on whatsapp 08061302359 or bbm 2BCDC7D4
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by invinzible1: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Taylor86:

are u from Jupiter?

which of the wayne are you referring to
Lil wayne of Young money
or
president Lil-Wayne buhari carter
Hahaha
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by fexyrich(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
The moral of d thread is dat u shld go and make money and stop hating..
pretydiva:
Wat is d moral of dis thread undecided
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by experimentist: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vivly:
If you're reading this post, pray for Meek mill.
if dem catch meek mill! Him papa, tell him to pray for me cry
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by hizaya61(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
ProdigyLoco:

yess he released two mixtapes this year, you did not want to hear from him...... i m not a fan thou

You me free wezzy albums?
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Mekky05(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
pretydiva:
. Simple.. Try to be successful!
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Farkson(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Taylor86:

O boy u crazy for head,u go fit stand for where baba dey rap?
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
This tony Elumelu guy. Does he have an adolescent carry over or what.
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Donlouise(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
DrayZee:

What? Why? Minaj wan break up with am or Drake dey im neck?... Wetin happen?
because Drake don wreck d dude music career.

Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Proffdada: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Illuminati are working on his gay or nay agenda
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by skyfullofstars(f): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Peter Okoye is sooooooooooooo hot
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Moz22: 5:11am On Aug 02, 2015
Vivly:
pray for mEek mill Are u kidding me?? Who is he? Does he have kidney problem and needs to be flown abroad? Gerraraa hia mehn sheeeeet!!!
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by gabpaul: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
he's wanted by richgang crew grin
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by NemzySeries(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
D guy is on a research brk....codine is nw too rampant so he wanna findout sumfin new 4 d world
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by gabazin080(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2015
pretydiva:
help me ask the mods o. The number of irrelevant topics on FP is now more than the educative and informative ones.
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by seangy4konji: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2015
And that is how i nearly forgot my moimoi on fire this morning...

God punish devil.
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by scentmarlc(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2015
pretydiva:

Hmmmmm, if u ask me, na who i go ask
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by scentmarlc(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Vivly:
bring money for annointing oilgringrin
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Certifiedboss: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
u are fooo..ool.
so tony elumelu to d club to party with gals.are u saying dat psquare cant invite dem or wat?
Dangote came to psquare's wedding.
Next time dnt reason with ur anus.

You're the bigger fooo..ol . The celebrant was my classmate and a friend . She categorically told me they were not there for the party but they happened to meet coincidentally that night ... foooo...ools like you see pictures on people's ig pages and Facebook and upload to create stories
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by ceejay4real(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Donlouise:
because Drake don wreck d dude music career.

How?
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by ceejay4real(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Certifiedboss:

You're the bigger fooo..ol . The celebrant was my classmate and a friend . She categorically told me they were not there for the party but they happened to meet coincidentally that night ... foooo...ools like you see pictures on people's ig pages and Facebook and upload to create stories

And so? Wetin u dey claim sef? Associate Celeb or what? Smh
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Certifiedboss: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
ceejay4real:

And so? Wetin u dey claim sef? Associate Celeb or what? Smh

Claiming nothing . Just making you know that when I saw the picture I asked her and that was what she told me . You saw pictures and made up stories . That's the difference between you and I on this issue
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by temmym4(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Taylor86:

Beware of drugs and weed of any kind dude, am sure by now, your eye go don clear today, seeing this comment you posted yesterday
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Uzosaint(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
The Boss Mr Elumelu(JollyGudFellow)@Aunty Lola I Dey Greet oo!
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu by ModiKen(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Vivly:

Why would I waste one of my prayer points on Nicki Minaj's toy boy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.