Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

WAEC 2015 Results Out Soon As Less Than 45 Per Cent Passed | Students Check Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2015 Results Out Soon As Less Than 45 Per Cent Passed | Students Check Here (1327 Views)

10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday / Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC 2015 Results Out Soon As Less Than 45 Per Cent Passed | Students Check Here by Titto93(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
WAEC Decries Mass Failure, Threatens To Withhold some Results as Fewer students scale through. Less than 45 per cent of those who sat for the 2015 West African Senior School Certificate Exams (WASSCE) passed with credit grade and above, a trend that would seem to have continued from 2013. The poor performance has been put down to a lack of preparation and teaching facilities, and an inadequate number of quality teachers. To defeat the menace and also curb examination malpractice, the Head of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) national office in Nigeria, Charles Eguridu, said proper technology had been deployed. Meanwhile, the examination body said that 19 states out of the 36 states of the federation are owing about four billion Naira exam entry fees for State government sponsored candidates in the May/June 2014 and 2015 WASSCE. Speaking to Channels Television after addressing a press conference, Mr Eguridu maintained that the body was cash-trapped and was struggling with meeting its financial obligations. He also noted that the Council may delay the release of results of government sponsored candidates when the council announces the May/June 2015 WASSCE results. He said: “A total number of 19 states in the country owe the Council in respect of entry fees for state government sponsored candidates for the May/June 2015 WASSCE. Some states also still owe the Council registration fees for the May/June 2014 WASSCE. “We have written to the affected State governments without any response. The poor response of the ‘debtor states’ is threatening the smooth operations of the Council. “We therefore want to publicly plead with the affected states to off-set the registration fees of their candidates as soon as possible, as we cannot guarantee that the results of their candidates for the May/June 2015 will be released along with others”. RESULTS TO BE OUT SOON…… Monday, 10th AUGUST, 2015
Re: WAEC 2015 Results Out Soon As Less Than 45 Per Cent Passed | Students Check Here by idolda: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: WAEC 2015 Results Out Soon As Less Than 45 Per Cent Passed | Students Check Here by ProdigyLoco(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
lemme just park here .... expectin students to wail lol cheesy
Re: WAEC 2015 Results Out Soon As Less Than 45 Per Cent Passed | Students Check Here by Drewe: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
All thanks to Mr Samson for helping me to upgrade my waec result, i checked my result i discovered it was not good I failed the subject I needed most not knowing who to turn to then i saw a post by someone on on the internet how a man called Mr
Samson had helped her so i contacted him and told him if my result can be upgraded he told me it is possible, he told me to send my details which I did without hesitation and did all what he asked me to do, to my surprise he called me in two days time and told me to go and check my result, I checked the result and all the subject I failed was upgraded, if you are looking for someone you can trust on your waec problems you can call Mr Samson on 07034556244
Re: WAEC 2015 Results Out Soon As Less Than 45 Per Cent Passed | Students Check Here by AdekuleSamuel: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
2015/2016 wace GCE result is OUT NOW !!!!!!!. I want to thank MR Richard for helping me in my wace 2015 result a friend told me that I should go and check it that it was out, I went to check my result and I Was having f9 in my English and biology and
even in my chemistry and it is my second time of writing wace examination I was
opportune to get in contact with waec official and I explained to him every thing that
happened and he ask for my exam details and I submitted it to him and just to my
surprise he called and told me to go and check the result which I did, the result has been upgraded I was so happy he could help me because he was my last hope and I will not be greedy to also share his number for those who are having problems in their results and if your result is also held you can call. Mr Richard on 07051739589

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Material/topics For Computer Science / Coloured Slip Or Black Nd White ???? / FULOKOJA New Students 2016/2017 Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.