Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Activate Windows 10 - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Activate Windows 10 (35147 Views)

Kmspico Windows 7 [activate Windows 7 For Free] {pictures} / How To Activate Windows 7/8/8.1 Pro Build 9600 For Free | 2016 / Lean How To Use Microsoft Toolkit To Activate MS Office 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by Horlufemi(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2015
If you have any DVD installation disk, insert it in the drive and turn off the PC. Turn it on and start tapping f9 select DVD drive using your keyboard.

Install windows as normal.
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Skykid1208:

hi bro pls do you know how i can install windows 7 or 8.1 on a freeDOS laptop (hp 15-r100nia laptop)

Just chq the net.You can get a so tutorials.

If you have bought a Free-DOS system, you are free to choose among the different options of the OS you want to install.
You may buy Original Windows CD or use Zorin(which is similar to windows) which is FOS( free open source) which you can obtain from the website.
Usually every laptop has a base booting platform, so whenever you boot into a laptop, if you press the F12 or F10 or F2 ( its different for different laptops), you will end up to a screen where you may be asked to choose among different options of booting through some device like Hard disk or Cd/Dvd drive.
Now for installing windows you should have the Disk or the ISO image of the Installation setup. If you have the disk you wont face any problem, but for the ISO image there is a simple way of doing it using a USB drive.
Visit www.isotousb.com.
Download the software and run it enter the details and provide the USB details and run it.
After the completion of the procedure enter the pendrive into the system after the pressing one of the buttons that i had specified.
After that follow the instructions and it is simple as that.
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by Skykid1208(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2015
danjumakolo:

Just chq the net.You can get a so tutorials.

If you have bought a Free-DOS system, you are free to choose among the different options of the OS you want to install.
You may buy Original Windows CD or use Zorin(which is similar to windows) which is FOS( free open source) which you can obtain from the website.
Usually every laptop has a base booting platform, so whenever you boot into a laptop, if you press the F12 or F10 or F2 ( its different for different laptops), you will end up to a screen where you may be asked to choose among different options of booting through some device like Hard disk or Cd/Dvd drive.
Now for installing windows you should have the Disk or the ISO image of the Installation setup. If you have the disk you wont face any problem, but for the ISO image there is a simple way of doing it using a USB drive.
Visit www.isotousb.com.
Download the software and run it enter the details and provide the USB details and run it.
After the completion of the procedure enter the pendrive into the system after the pressing one of the buttons that i had specified.
After that follow the instructions and it is simple as that.

thanks boss
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2015
dhsfbi:
Calm down my brother. Check for updates and download a available updates to solve sleep and screen resolution issues.

You can bring back the Hibernate button, I will give you the details on this when am on pc tonight.

The brightness settings is still there, don't be lazy sir.

I like the music and video apps and I agree it consumes battery a little but not drain.

xcpt the update took care of dat whitish bar on d top nd bottom of d video player, it's trash. Yea installing update brought bk most things, music player is same as 8.1 sha, only dat its too linked to xbox, I don't v an xbox. im annoyed dat d songs are just scattered nd im required to start creating a playlist, I don't v dat time.
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by akwunmi(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
tnkx 4d effort but my win 10 pro refuse to activate o ,tried all online stufff yet e no work.....help
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by dhsfbi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
akwunmi:
tnkx 4d effort but my win 10 pro refuse to activate o ,tried all online stufff yet e no work.....help
Where are you upgrading from? do you do clean installation? Use this key W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX.

If that does not work, then you may try and do 6 month activation and hope there will be a crack before then. follow this steps for the 6 months activation.

Connect your device to the internet.
Run Command prompt as admin. (Right-click on the start menu and click on command prompt (Admin)
Now run the following line of command respectively and hit the enter button. Wait for successful response before you proceed to the next command.

slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
slmgr /ato.

After you hit the Enter key, Windows 10 will become activated for six months.
You can check the expiry date by running this command. slmgr/xpr.

Hope it helps. If not try do clean installation and use the key straight, that was what i later did.

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by puresoul1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
I Cant change my account picture maybe it the software I use to activate it that caused it
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2015
khadii1:
In-addition to my earlier post on how to activate the Contana with simple server, you can download windows 10 update upon installation when you uncheck the give ,me updates for other microsoft products when i update (Windows Update > Advanced Options > uncheck "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows). And run cmd as admin with netsh winhttp set proxy proxy-server=localhost port8080

put local host in numbers.

I will share once i find a way to access store with SS.

Lol www.9jatecky..com/2015/07/how-to-use-mtn-bis-on-windows10-store.html check dat site for ur problem bro .
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by paulmarkino: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
dhsfbi:
Calm down my brother. Check for updates and download a available updates to solve sleep and screen resolution issues.

You can bring back the Hibernate button, I will give you the details on this when am on pc tonight.

The brightness settings is still there, don't be lazy sir.
I have HP 630 Running window 7, I yesterday upgrade to window 10 and everything was fine until I tried to play video in my system only to notice that the video are not synchronizing with the audio. That is to say the video plays as if it is cracked disc but it was films I use to watch before when an running window 7. Please who can tell me what to do? U don't wanna go back to window 7. My laptop is 2gig ram and 500gig hard disk.
I like the music and video apps and I agree it consumes battery a little but not drain.
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by dhsfbi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
puresoul1:
I Cant change my account picture maybe it the software I use to activate it that caused it
If you can't change your account picture, then your Win10 is not activated.
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by Silverman42(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
I used simple server to update my system to windows 10, 2 days back. After the installation, my simple server stoped working. It starts and displays the error "system call has failed". Please does any one know how to resolve this issue?
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by nonny1212: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2015
after the windows 10 update, av been unable to setup my brightness and unable to put my computer to sleep/hibernate. also, i am unable to run "need for speed most wanted". please i need help with the windows 10 enterprise
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by dhsfbi(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2015
nonny1212:
after the windows 10 update, av been unable to setup my brightness and unable to put my computer to sleep/hibernate. also, i am unable to run "need for speed most wanted". please i need help with the windows 10 enterprise
brightness is under display settings, hibernate is under power settings, update to get sleep back.
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by nonny1212: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2015
dhsfbi:
brightness is under display settings, hibernate is under power settings, update to get sleep back.
like, my brightness can't be tuned to low or high, it is just stagnant at level. Whenever I try to run NFS most wanted it keeps popin an error message. I think it's the driver
Re: How To Activate Windows 10 by tosins(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please how do I know the kind of key that is compatible with my windows 10, like the version
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.