Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr (882 Views)

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr by aikfrank(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have seen different tutorials here on Nairaland on how to make money on Fiverr and i keep wondering if most of these persons ever make money there.

The best way to make money on Fiverr is actually common sense.

And why you might never make money on Fiverr

1) You are offering a service you know nothing about: They said you should create a gigs to sell some digital photos, and you know nothing about graphics or you just installed some software and you think you are already a pro?

2) You lie: I get all sort of rubbish here, like, change your location, change your sex and the rest.

3) You are offering a service that is ubiquitous: Don't do what every one is already doing on Fiverr, you have forgotten that there are so many Level 3 users there also?

4) Your service is just in the scope of $5: I will show you my earning below, and you will notice that some orders worth $50, $40, even as high as $200

5) Very low response rate: Hey! you created a gig and you have gone to sleep? OOops, you have 0 communication and you want orders?

You want to make money on Fiverr?: Then follow this thread: Am not Father Christmas o: Just follow sha:
To be continued:

Re: Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr by nne4(f): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op did you registered as a Nigerian and what services do you offer there. I opened fiverr acct as an american and my mind dey pain me. I only sell 1gig with 5 star rating but I want to open another acct as a Nigerian.

Pls advice me o
Re: Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr by henrimoto(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Oga aikfrank at it again! Lecturer wey pass lecturers. Your students are ready to learn from your wealth of experience
Re: Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr by twosquare(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2015
nne4:
Op did you registered as a Nigerian and what services do you offer there. I opened fiverr acct as an american and my mind dey pain me. I only sell 1gig with 5 star rating but I want to open another acct as a Nigerian.

Pls advice me o
Don't give up yet.....I opened likewise and I've earned $200+ within 2 weeks, presently having 3 orders...sometimes it means you are doing something that needs improvement, perhaps your profile and gig description.
Re: Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr by twosquare(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2015
And @ oga aikfrank, I appreciate what you are doing here but I stand to be corrected.... your number 2 point is a fallacy....there are jobs that you won't get if you don't have certain flags (I speak what i know and I'm aware of). You will just see people you're better than clearing them. So, don't rule it out nor make claims.
Re: Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr by aikfrank(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
twosquare:
And @ oga aikfrank, I appreciate what you are doing here but I stand to be corrected.... your number 2 point is a fallacy....there are jobs that you won't get if you don't have certain flags (I speak what i know and I'm aware of). You will just see people you're better than clearing them. So, don't rule it out nor make claims.

Jobs Like?
Re: Why You Can Never Make Real Cash On Fiverr by lugiano1: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
@op Drop yo contact

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Buy All That You Desire In China / thread / Open Letter To Aliko Dangote By Ajimot Ashogbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.