Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,361 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

2 Apps To Power-up Your Android Simpleserver To Work With All Messengers/browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2 Apps To Power-up Your Android Simpleserver To Work With All Messengers/browser (668 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / 20 Naira Daily Unlimited Free Browsing On MTN With Simpleserver And Autoproxy / How Can I Tether Simpleserver To Work For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Apps To Power-up Your Android Simpleserver To Work With All Messengers/browser by weezyfeesy: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
If you are bitterly complaining about the unlimited surfing via SimpleServer VPN that refused to power up most of their favorite messengers/browsing application, here is the solution http://delsublog..com/2015/07/2-apps-to-power-up-your-android.html
Re: 2 Apps To Power-up Your Android Simpleserver To Work With All Messengers/browser by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Y are u copying and pasting my oga work,my oga must hear about this spammers, you visit shelaf.com come copy and paste everything you come post am for your blog. you are an uneducated goat.........brb

(1) (Reply)

Simple Step To Follow When Your Smartphone Get Wet / I've Got #1000 On My Etisalat. I Would Love To Buy Data? / Here Are The Top Android Stories This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.