Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Do Babies Fall Sick In The Womb? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Babies Fall Sick In The Womb? (3632 Views)

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures / Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb / 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Babies Fall Sick In The Womb? by Tonyet1(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2009
this is really one question i have found so puzzling to get an answer,

we all know that when babies are born not so many days you start hearing about tommy ache, eye problem, lose of weight, stooling and all that

now i ask myself, if they fall fo almost everything after being born then what happens to them in the womb where they stay for 9months

does it really mean that they stay there and never have any form of illness or something?

pls i will be grateful to get answers

thanx
Re: Do Babies Fall Sick In The Womb? by sucessful1: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2009
yes they can feel sick sometimes even they can die sometimes.

Q=answered

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctors Now Issue Medical Report In Nigeria / Multi-millionaire Nigerian Doctor, Dr Titus Odedun Disgraced In The UK / Chronic Marginal Gingivitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.